LTC

Psst. LTC is recovering steadily and is about to enter the green again.
Keep in mind it's going to reach at least 80 to 100 before the end of the month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haENwoZr7NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Keep in mind it's going to reach at least 80 to 100 before the end of the month.
proof

When should I get in to ride the megamoon?

now faggot

The terminators sent a machine back from the future to kill the leader of the resistance. In its files was an indicator that LTC would reach 100 by the end of the month.

-Bitcoin uncertainties before august 1
-grossly undervalued

While it's still cheap. meaning now.

>Tried to but at £22
>mfw Kikebase shut me down

hey can sb explain why litecoin will rise, i dont understand, i just know that its transaction is 4times faster than bitcoin, but arent all the shitcoins aswell ?

A D O P T I O N
D
O
P
T
I
O
N

i dont speak fluent meme, what do you mean ?

The ltc network is now responsible for almost 1 billion in transactions a day, ether 4 and bitcoin 8 and that is being generous to eth and btc. However ltc is only worthe 1/16th of bitcoin and 1/8th of ether (by Mcap) so it is still undervalued imo.

This thing rises regardless of the crypto hype. Check google trends only litecoin is on the rise, all the rest is past peak past hype.

You either go fiat or ltc from here. I go ltc. This is just a cool down phase of the market. The cycle of attention cant span half a year. We had a month in the media but its over. However there was no mt gox or the DAO event that shook trust. Therefore the correction is minimal.

When the hype returns (just like it did in '13 only months after the first bubble) , Litecoin will be leading the pack. Don't miss it.

If the world was fair, Litecoin would be worth whatever percentage of volume it is to BTC by volume.

Except LTC has waaaaaay better tech and way lower volume
It's why volatility has been so much higher. Lower volume makes it easier to double or triple or half

If you're day trading, you're gonna get fucked anyway
If you're not, grab on and hold on

Litecoin - russain btc-e.com progect, it true?

No worries, its made by a chinese american (charlie lee) yeah its popular on btc-e so i guess a lot of russians have lots of litecoin but the miners are mainly in china and volume is crazy on chinese exchanges. However google trends shows it is most popular in the netherlands the past three months. So europe is represented as well.
A global currency ;)

btc-e.com have aloot of LTC
look like it same pump&dump like XMR

>netherlands
Tultips sellers want to short it

Also LTC just corrected from its previous bull run and if you look at the charts and increasing volume you can tell it's ready for another take off.

>tfw you invest based off literally 400 year old investing data

people never change

Just ignore him. he's the same stupid FUDer who has been spamming the board with anti-LTC posts so retarded you wonder if it's not actually reverse-psychology.

OP here, i already got 200 Euro in litecoin, i do a holiday job an will earn 2400, but i will first resceve the money at september, will the high be over after 1st august ?

this is almost impossible to predict sadly. Way too much unknown elements, especially around the BTC. However I can see the LTC rising at least for two more weeks.

how do you know it will rise for 2 more weeks ? how can i identify the timespan of litecoin rise ? what are the factors ?

Moon time?

pls not my bank needs 2 days to transfer money, STOP THE TRAIN I HAVE TO BUY A TICKET WAIT

Dont worry, it will probably tank next weekend

Just my intuition user. People are nervous about the BTC as august approach and the LTC presents some very solid and proven tech with a transaction volume rising steadily but still a very low price compared to the BTC. It doesn't take a genius to tell it won't stay that way for long as august approach. We could even see a rush to it.

Bought more yesterday and went to bed with a somewhat worried mind. What a pleasant wakeup to start Saturday.

Isnt it gonna dip more through the weekend?

It may have some small dips of profit takers, but if you go to your fav market site and set your candles to 2hr/4hr instead of 5min/15min, you'll see we're just at the start of a nice uptrend so get in soon.

It could yes, it could do anything, but weekend is dip territory
All things are chances though

Looking at this whales might be pumping the price during the dip. If it does continue to drop through that Monday would be huge.

300% incoming

It is stupid but normies really see LTC as the small BTC or the second coin besides BTC. That is also how i explained it to my friends.

Ripple has more than 3x LTC's market cap, and it's just a centralized pseudo-crypto token with 0 real world use. It got to this high market cap just because of publicity stunts and hype.

Litecoin is an actual cryptocurrency and has actual transaction volume. With segwit activated it will be able to run a lightning network and eventually do atomic swaps with BTC.

tl;dr
If the master shitcoin XRP can get a 9 billion market cap, then most certainly so can LTC and that would mean well over ~$150 per coin

It's like bitcoin in that people aren't running basically scammy ICO's on it as it's main use case. I actually see the fact that litecoin is so fundamentally similar to bitcoin as an advantageous thing. why would all the bitcoin users want something like ripple or ethereum when they are fundamentally so different?

netherlands - this basterds do it!
netherlands kill the litecoin!
it dead now

Go deep in Litecoin up until Aug. Slowly start pulling out throughout Aug and maybe early Sept to buy the Bitcoin dip. haven't figured out a good Oct-Dec play yet, but If the Bancor Network sets up fiat to crypto. be sure to go about 30-40% into BNT

i bought 25...watch out big baller coming thru

25 will be big baller money in 5 years

I have 10

this:

Litecoin should be valued at 0.25 Bitcoin.

this is assuming Bitcoin has intrinsic value. that means 1 LTC should be 625 dollars. do you people see how ridiculously undervalued it is?

>tfw finally 100LTC

Feels good man

How else can I buy this shit, coinbase asking for 4% of my shekels!??

Theoretically what could be the highest we see litecoin in the next 5 years

lets just put it this way. if litecoin gets to just ethereums current market cap (which is actually reasonable) that would put it at just over 420usd per litecoin. if it gets a 10 billion usd market cap thats 200 per litecoin. I think we will see at least 10 billion within the next few months.

Gemini, buy BTC then transfer to bittrex and buy ltc....takes a while though to have your account verified and desposit to clear.

Jelly. I just got up to 40 with an average price of around $45.50. Still feels really good.

Recovery mode confirmed.

$70 by tuesday

yup just blasted thru sell walls at 50 = D

>about to enter the green again.
lol you fucking retard, did you bought in above 30?
Good laugh OP, you seriously fuck up if you got in after 30 and you are not just ripping profits instead of shitposting about how is it going to moon or if it is in the green.
For any other deluded faggots reading this thread of believing that any stupid shit posted by OP has any value, understand this. If you never got in before it reached 30, just buy some whenever it goes a below 47 and then sell when it hits 50~51 and do it all over again to accumulate. If you got in on 50, then you are fucked and you are just a normie faggot that buys high and sells low

Pretty sure buying at 50 54 40 36 it all doesn't mean much to me seeing I'll be hodling for 5 years. Over this span I'll crush you in profits bc you panic.

>panic
you sure are stupid. Also, this is not a coin to hold, it's a great coin to move money around fast and certainly a good prospect to keep your money safe while bitcoin keeps fucking up with their chinks and nerds fucking everything up.
If you get coins to just buy and keep them stored and nothing more just go with stocks or some boomer investment fund crap.
Right now LTC is great to just accumulate gains with each dip while everybody else is buying rope because of the bloodbath

I feel like I just missed the rise yesterday. I want to buy it if it comes down because I know it will rise.

But should I just buy it now? Is it going to fall back down? I feel I shouldn't buy it right after it's risen like it is.

FOMO is a cunt
jump on to the train bro

just don't buy it all at once if you want. buy a little now, wait a few days see where the price is then buy more.

it's going to $100 for sure, maybe within days, so just think whatever you put in now will double

5 years? 5 years from now I see Bitcoin at 100k a coin and Litecoin at 25k.

I see them being mainstream and accepted on places like Amazon

> you sure are stupid.

If you're not hodling 84 LTC at minimum you're the stupid.

What makes you say that?

I have 5 LTC and know nothing about it, just bought in for the fuck of it.

Yes. Buy a little bit now and start accumulating until you hit 84 and then start trading.. Litecoin is extremely undervalued.

why 84?

It's 1 millionth of the supply. Like 21 btc

I've never seen a bigger sign of somebody to ignore. Emotional traders are the real cancer

I have never bought crypto currency before. I have a couple of hundred pounds to mess around with, should I get 4-5 lite coins or a load of smaller coins?

Just buy LTC. Wait until we're truly in another bull market again before getting into smaller coins

>buy high sell low

That's not what I said. A beginning trader with no market knowledge shouldn't be delving into shitcoins right now.

Im at around 42.7 with my 100ltc

Im itching to play the short game with maybe 10-20ltc. It seems pretty consistent with its regular dips n climbs

so why are you telling him to buy LTC

youtube.com/watch?v=haENwoZr7NA

wish i had ltc ;(

LVgBEFHRxD68V9gBHJhWTLnBj5N5b2T1Wv