Was the colonization of Africa a mistake?

Was the colonization of Africa a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saged

Yes, and also inevitable by human nature.

>inevitable by human nature

Yeah, they didn't really think that one out

>africans butchering, raping, and enslaving eachother day to day
>some whites built houses and made things a bit more orderly
>omg whitey needs to gibs me dat

>some whites built houses and made things a bit more orderly
Also, y'know, extracting the natural wealth from the land, using indigenous populations as slave labor. White man's burden I guess.

>implying they'd know what the fuck to do with it
>never even bothered to dig it up themselves in the entire course of history
if whitey never touched it it'd still be underground.

Guy with bigger stick dominate guy with little stick.

>extracting the natural wealth from the land
Yeah and? Most of the wealth of Africa is still there, Africa is the most resource rich continent in the world, it's just kind of hard to invest when you've got constant civil war and genocide going on.
>using indigenous populations as slave labor
Nope. Aside from Belgium, Europeans invaded Africa to put an end to slavery, before they just traded slaves out of some tiny settlements on the shore. Europe's participation in the slave trade, and therefore the subsequent global abolition of it, is probably her most proud achievement

>White people butchering, raping, and enslaving eachother day to day
>some muslims park their plane in a tower and made things a bit more orderly
>omg Mohammed stop being a terrorist

So what? Leave them to it.

>dune coons butchering, raping and enslaving any race day to day
>an orange man tells them to stop or go home
>omg whitey needs to be exterminated

Some of you clearly just don't care about niggers, fine, but quit spinning bullshit around it.

why? what do they care? they'll never be stable enough to properly use it, or anything for that matter.

It's their land regardless.
Fess up clearly. It's okay.

Yes, OP, the reason girls don't like you is surely because they worship the BBC instead. It certainly has nothing to do with any flaws you might have.

No. Now importing them to be used as living farm equipment, that was a mistake.

>it's their land regardless
if whites can't have an ethnostate neither can they.

>Europe's participation in the slave trade, and therefore the subsequent global abolition of it, is probably her most proud achievement

This is some next-level rhetorical gymnastics.

So subjugate them and take their shit? Just admit you don't care about niggers.

If Europeans hadn't a) opened up their own lands to immigration through colonization, and b) imported African slaves to the new world, it's likely they would have homogenous states. Pick one or the other, you fucking dunce.

>It's their land regardless.
So bantus can come genocide the natives and take their land but Europeans can't come, defeat the Bantus and take resources? Where does it stop? Why do you arbitrarily draw the line at Europeans arriving in Africa? Why not Bantus migrating downward?

what the fuck is the point of feeling sorry for something hundreds of years ago that you didn't do? why destroy everything to make amends for people who only want to kill you? whats done is done, and now we've been branded forever it seems.

>opened up their own lands to immigration through colonization,
This never happened . Most shitskins came to Europe after the colonial empires had already fallen.

>europeans are the only ones who had african slaves
oh okay, you're retarded.

I don't care or feel guilty or anything, but colonialism wasn't altruistic, it was conquest. That's all I'm saying. Quit pretending.

You do understand that post-imperial commonwealths and established routes of trade facilitated this? You can't just funnel the natural resources out of another country to build your own and not expect unforseen consequences.

>black and white view of colonialism
kys. Some aspects were altruistic, some weren't.

>extracting the natural wealth from the land

and this belonged to the africans because?

and I'm not trying to justify colonialism, I'm just saying africa would look no different than it does today.

If you import African slaves into European countries and colonies, you don't get to complain after the fact about not having an "ethnostate"

Do you realize most of Europe was built with Europe's own resources or are you retarded?

To be fair, we did went around the world and stopped slavery.

They live there. You're either being willfully ignorant or a downright sociopath if you believe that the legal rights of property ownership enshrined in modern Western law doesn't extend to other people. They were established as human principles.

>all european countries shipped in millions and millions of valuable niggers
lol nah, england never even had african slaves. nice try, you fucking kike.

I'm sorry, where are the rubber plantations in the south of France I've been missing? Or did they make tires out of coal?

legal rights of property ownership were creations of western states. Why would we project them onto others? If Africans didn't know or care about the resources around them why is the responsibility on the europeans to educate them?

user never said all. Fuck, what is with anons here taking one line of someone's post and exaggerating into an exteme with another unrelated point in an image

>working on a rubber plantation and being introduced to complex tools, jumping your civilization ahead hundreds and hundreds of years
or
>being murdered by a neighboring warlord for existing
boy those africans sure had it hard when whitey came

>Europe was entirely built out of rubber
Kys

I'd prefer the latter. I like freedom.

he most certainly implied it when he justified what's happening to white countries.

You're avoiding the truth. You're cities aren't falling, and your cultures aren't disintegrating because of 'kikes' or some other such bullshit. You're paying the past due bill for a fucking empire, according to the laws of liberal democracy that made them possible. It was an unintended consequence imperialists couldn't foresee. If you're so upset you don't have a homogenous state, you should be mad at them, not some fucking boogeyman.

lucky you, africa is plenty free of white slave owners today. go check it out!

You are amoral.

Slavery was a global practice until Europe decided it was wrong. It's the reason widespread slave trading isn't still a thing today.

>your cities aren't falling
compare white detroit to black detroit
>your cultures aren't disintigrating
watch that bill nye clip about "sex junk". spoiler: she's a jew performing for a mostly jew controlled industry despite them only being about 1.8% of the population.
>you're paying the past due bill for a fucking empire
a bill nobody else had to pay except whites. fuck you, get gassed.

You realize most of Europe had nothing to do with niggers, right? or did states like the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth have secret colonies in Africa I don't know about?

That doesn't negate the consequences of former participation in the slave trade. It's not as though the millions of slaves who lived and died as chattel were retroactively given back their lives or freedom.

in my eyes you are. so where do we go from here?

You are assravaged.

Mohammad Anwar, A+ student and an intern at the Sunny Dales retirement home, is obviously a rapist butcher and needs to leave. I mean come on, he's brown!

consequences being brought exclusively to the race who did it the least, and the ONLY race to end it across all their empires. you'll never have the integrity to bring this question to an arab.

You literally took
>your cultures aren't disintigrating
out of context to suggest I was saying it's not true. Homogenous American and Western culture *is* disintegrating, and it *is* a bad thing. The reason you'll never stop it is because you're tilting at fucking windmills.

Are you guys christian?

>look at this one guy, he's not exploding. open the borders!
do you not lock your doors at night you dumb fuck?

Sure, but it's not like participating in slavery was uncommon. What was uncommon was they decided it was wrong, what was even less common was the success they had putting a stop to it.

non-degenerate jew here (inb4 "no such thing!"), I didn't like the sex junk thing either. I mean, when millions blame my race for destroying western culture, why do you have to play into the stereotype and talk about bagels in your muh vagina song?

was that a requirement to be here? I must admit I am taken aback by this question.

Why should some mudslime take a job natives are capable of performing? Let anwar help the elderly in his own country. They probably need his help more anyway.

>muslims shouldn't be represented by their worst
>they should be represented by their best though
leftard 'logic' everyone

The European invading Africa to "put an end to slavery" was often nothing of the kind. The French practiced forced labor for private interests in their colonies well into the 1930s, in what was slavery in everything but name, with recruitment by chiefs and thoroughly abysmal conditions where the laborers had next to no power, serving on fixed contracts. Even the League of Nations recognized corvee forced labor, provided it was for projects seen as being in the general good.

you know what? I'll admit I've painted with a broad brush, I have 2 based jew friends irl, I'm just venting via shitposts.

I'm on board for the 14, but not the 88 quite just yet, ya dig?

>look at this one guy, he's exploding. Close the borders!
Do you not go outside, you retard?

The Trump supporters, though, support refusing the entire population of Muslims from entry because maybe 1 man in 100,000 is a psycho. Your side is far more guilty of cherrypicking than me.

>unironically being an islam apologist

or maybe represent them by the ordinary majority of muslim immigrants? (spoiler: 99.99% of the muslims who move to the West aren't baddies)

>arab culture is completely compatable with our values, we must combine them
>polygamy? child brides? whatever, we can learn from them
bet you're a sick pedo fuck

>look at this one guy, he's exploding. Close the borders!
Do you not go outside, you retard?
islam makes up almost 100% of global terrorist attacks, wake up.

>1 man in 100,000 is a psycho
>he thinks it's this low
Make it 40,000 in 100,000 and you're closer to the mark.

they most certainly are considering most would fuck a kid or slice off their clit.

>Most shitskins came to Europe after the colonial empires had already fallen.
As they rightly deserved to.

Meet some muslims

No.

All throughout history more powerful nations have taken from weaker ones. Now though, we have bleeding heart marxists that like to guilt the ancestors of only certain nations. Nobody cares. They aren't capable of running their own countries.

Considering theft of property to be a crime isn't a Marxist idea. It's a liberal one that informed the laws of most modern democracies.

>implying brown skin isn't better

The only good shade of brown skin is Olive. The rest are shitskins.

In all goes back to marxist ideology and godlessness.

Keep thinking that dude, tell me how far it gets you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

She specializes in cringe comedy, so that might play role in "that"

Why don't the 99.9% put an end to the no go a reason Europe? Or stop the Muslim rape gangs abusing woman and children? Why don't the 99.9% stop people from being beheaded and stoned to death in their own countries? Why don't the 99.9% stop woman in Dubai being put in prison for being raped? Why don't the 99.9% put an end to female genital mutilation?

Why is it when the left talks about imperalism, they only like to shame white countries?

I was right then.

Even Darwin saw it was natural that Europe woudl dominate Africa

the Superior force won, deal with it

Africa doesn't get to claim the resources, because of some arbitrary reason

>We Wuz here first and shiet

You joke right? Have you heard of the 10 commandments? Liberals love to steal from a biblical world view when ever it suits them. A powerful nation or empire in control of another nation does not steal. They take want they want. That's the way the world works whether you like it or not. If you dont like it, give away all you stuff to poor africans.

>The only good shade of brown skin is Olive. The rest are shitskins.
Lol. I'm not even white and a lot of Southern Europeans I've met have been much darker than me.
Way past the point of being """olive""".

Did Darwin ever specify Europeans? He always seemed pretty egalitarian for the time.

>I'm not even white
Opinion disregarded

What has led to the break down of society in western countries? Please enlighten me.

So if a white man said it, it becomes true?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

what is your goal exactly, why dont you go back to your homelands, Europe was created, was build, and was defined by White Christians

>t. burns in sunlight
Glorious tan-yellow skin the best. You're fair enough for most dark people and tanned enough for most white people/

I'm not even in your country, crazy man.
It's ok you can step outside. There isn't a brown monster waiting to eat you, I promise.

I would tap dat ass

You've already answered that question yourself. The net gain of imperialist economic policies have faded over time, so far that it is a net loss. You can't exert control over other nations and cultures without your own being diluted. Yet still here people still are, spouting shit like 'da Africans deserved ta have der shit taken' in the same breath as 'muh ethnostate'. If you really care about Western Civilization, stop navel gazing and think for a fucking second.

it was violating the prime directive

slavery was a thing since the dawn of civilization, if not mankind itself. The fact that Europe and the Union effectively ended it for the first time in human history is an achievement on par with the French Revolution in terms of humanitarian advancement.

>The fact that Europe and the Union effectively ended it for the first time in human history is an achievement on par with the French Revolution in terms of humanitarian advancement.
The Ottoman empire was on the verge of banning it for centuries too