Why Stratis price so low?

Why Stratis price dropped so low, now 4.53

It was this low las May.

And there has been good news about Stratis.

Is now to time buy more.

it's going to dip more though. The coin is WAY overpriced and rose way too quickly.

so you're saying this and ETH should be worth no more than a dollar?

ETH is a shitcoin
STRAT at least has integration with an already used coding language.

So why does the faggot above keep memeing about it being overvalued to sound smart? What the fuck does that even mean in crypto terms?

It is very low, user, and I almost bought today. However, I noticed it has broken resistance and next resistance level is at around 120k sat

Forgot pic

I hope so. I'll stock up heavy on Stratis and forget about it for a year. This shit is basically an easier to use ETH.

>tfw bought at 10$
Easily my worst investment

WE WUZ

Are you sure that is drops that low?

I mean nothing is sure cryptomarket, it may be, that now is Stratis bottom price, it is now very cheap.

I just wish I had sold two days ago so I could have bought more

Looks like now Stratis going to rise, big buy wall, so now is bottom price it seems.

strat is at the point where I'm going to need to see absolute certainty of a bottom before I get back in.

senpai me too! I put 1500 into that shit around 10 per, cause I saw a rumor of it going up but these are some heavy bags now

C# is disgusting proprietary garbage.
Yes, Mono exists but that's just an alibi. In the end, Microsoft dictates what C# looks like.
I hope it drops to 1 Satoshi.

looks like, we have a lift off

I'm pretty sure they're adding support for additional languages, C# is just the first for them when they premiere their stuff

Tell it to all the bazillions of IT companies that use it as their main development technology.
It's just your shitty opinion that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and the choice of C# by the stratis team is a great one, from a user-friendliness and simplicity standpoint.
Aside from JAVA EE, C# is one of the top utilized languages in the industry, be it banking or IT.

>Tell it to all the bazillions of IT companies that use it as their main development technology.
Like Google?
Oh wait, they banned any Microsoft technology from their premises.

Like Microsoft?

Thankfully there are enough sensible companies that avoid anything Microsoft. I refuse to touch any proprietary software and still plenty job offers.

C# on stratis is a meme. Sorry biz

Any competent developer can learn a new language if their livelihood depends on it.

C# doesn't even bring anything inherently novel to the table.

The point is the world doesn't share your compunction.

C# is widely used.

Regardless, solidity relies on ETH not being a piece of shit in every facet, so it's immediately superior because

And it's already behind ANS technologically.

While ANS have 2 devs.

Westerners can't code. STRAT is going down the shitter...

Again, your shitty opinion doesn't matter in the grand scheme.
.NET/C# keeps on gaining popularity, a great number of IT and banking companies use it to develop products and solutions and it's the go-to language for many engineers looking to increase their employability in commercial software development by a great margin.

>And it's already behind ANS technologically.

Explain. As far as I can tell neither Stratis nor Antshares/Neo have released any actual tangible products yet. To say one or the other is better right now would be silly

I bought this coin for 10ct last year. It went up to 10$ in 6 months. That shit can't go up forever

Im so jelly of all the stratis ico fags

Dude i didn't even buy the ICO. ICO price was 1ct or less as far as i know.