There's some poor souls that bought at 160$

>There's some poor souls that bought at 160$

is this the ultimate bag holding coin?

Someone do the numbers. It could dethrone DGB.

now that is just sad, did this thing beat posw and DGB in less than a two weeks?

I think Im worse off with this coin. Also bought strat at 9, 10, and 11.

That's what I get for buying the ATH

>scientists given 150k usd worth of tokens
>stake and you earn $500 a week
>1500 new tokens added every week to dump
Gee I wonder what all these scientists did with their tokens

That's not why this thing is such a massive disaster but it's probably not helping.

is there hope for it to reach .03 again?

I bought at 0.025, it wont go up there again, maybe 0,02 max in the next few weeks.

why not

And I thought I had it bad with my BAT tokens. holy shit.

If your outlook on this thing is 1-2 years, it might hit .03

some people bought METH above $300

Bought at 50$

by the end of the year it could maybe reach it again, so im holding.

There are a lot of shitcoins with higher market caps than NMR so i dont see why it couldnt get back up if the market recovers.

The only thing I know is I will never get rid of these bags and I will ALWAYS sell after the hype spike next time no matter what.

I'm still not selling though, FUCK YOU DATA SCIENTISTS AND FUCK YOU NUMERAI

I've posted this here a million times already but I'm so salty
>tfw went all in at .05

Serves us right for nut learning to cut losses and expecting data scientist to not sell off like the greedy pieces of shit they are.

this coin gonna moon monday. all the way to 60$

I'm holding MNE that I bought at $12.

Fuck all of you.

True, but it will do a weird spike at $200 on Sunday, better put the orders so they fill when the flash pump goes down.

t. big deg...whale. big whale.

Jesus Christ. Did you sell already?

It was such an obvious PnD I can't feel anything but contentment that people who bought at the ATH are being dragged down to bagholding purgatory.

lol, why do you so badly want to be in the red

I looked into this coin 2 weeks ago, it was that research that stopped me buying, do your homework faggots.

You mean cryptometh? I had no idea it ever got that high, I brought a heap under $1 years ago and sold around $3.

Selling now would be idiocy. It's already really fucking low. You're not supposed to sell at the lowest point user

Research? It has all the fundamentals of being a good coin. The hype just fucking ruined the coin.

- Working product
- Backed by known company
- Low coin amount

>It has all the fundamentals of being a good coin
The coin itself has no bearing on the rest of the project and isn't integrated in any way that would tie the value of the coin to the success of the project.

Are you me?

What?? Without the fucking coins scientists would not even be able to make predictions.

>I don't get direct value so it's bad herp derp

Without coins scientists would not be able to stake either. Investors give AN ENOURMOUS insensitive for scientists to enter in the first place since the payouts are pretty small.

The entire success of this project hinges on the coins being high priced.

Why would anyone be buying this much?

>Bought in at $78
>Sold at $160

Haha stupid cucks

You guys are absolutely fucking idiots for not buying this coin. Look at the logo. It's the Saturn Hexagon. Geez I wonder what (((they))) have in store for it

Dunno it might just be some random whales prepping the bull.

why don't you guys learn to get out with a small loss before it dips even lower. better than bagholding imo

This is true, there is such a thing as opportunity cost. It's better to get out of a sinking ship with a small loss than wait a year to return to parity with your initial investment.

If it were me it would be to push the price down further with a sell wall.

>worrying about stratis long term

That's why I'm holding this one

Why is this garbage worth more than 2 cents?

im 99% sure its oversold as fuck right now

expect 40$+ in the next week again