Sit down you retards and learn something

user. stop being faggots and learn TA.
I'M GOING TO JUST SHOW YOU ONE THING THAT CAN PREVENT YOUR ASSES FROM FOLLOWING FOMO because for some reason, all you chuds bought strat and dgb when it was fucking overvalued and smart money was leaving.

look at this. this is on balance volume. it's an indicator. sometimes when price is going up and making higher highs, the On balance volume is actually making lower highs.

WHAT DIS MEAN?!

the smart money is starting to exit the god damn bus.

if you see this signal, confirm it with momentum, and a candlestick reversal and fuckin dip out.

homework: learn what a bullish divergence is.

IF U GET GUD AT THIS, YOU SURVIVE IN BEAR MARKETS AND STIL MAKE MONEY.

fuk man.

like rly.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/11rcZqkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I view a similar setup on Bittrex?

Or where do you view this yourself? It seems logical enough to look for.

what is the best book for learning TA

if you're looking on bittrex, you can click that studies button and add a shitload of basic indicators.

if you wanna be fancy, there's a load of sites you can find.

What is the "smart money out" indicator youre using on the pic? Looks like volume but it says "OBV".

on balance volume. O.B.V.
you have the internet. it's one big giant book of free information.

What site are you using?

Sorry for wasting your time sir. I helped myself and found "On Balance Volume" on Bittrex.

Thanks for providing me for the knowledge to help myself in the future.

Your charity is greatly appreciated.

i legitimately want you guys to do good man. i fuckin love ur anime asses.

Whats your advice in my current sitation.

I have 5-6 alt coins that all show between 10-40% loss over the past 5-8 days (I had a few more, but sold at profit during this week, expecting bad times).

Some of these shit coins are AMP, SNT and this bullshit coin LMC - that is supposed to have news but seeing red like all other.

Give it to me straight - do I HODL or cut my loses (around 0.1 btc (15% of my initial investment) - swap for USDT and return in the market at a later time?

depending on how much is on the line, wait for a bit of a bounce, and try to get back to day one. in the mean time, do some research, develop a "trading plan", and use that same money to enter again.

Look for 3 reasons to get into a trade.
Mark an entry point, a target point, and an exit point. My exit is usually 5% less of my entry. If I hit that level at all, I walk.

If I hit my target, I walk. If I meet resistance and reverse 50% toward my target? I walk. Still a gain, still a win. Ya feel me?

Be a 55% trader. You still win.

Internet, eh?

>what are trading fees

Psssst, use TradingView or Coingy for good charts

how is OBV different from RSI? they almost look the same

OP, I see what you're saying and the chart you posted shows it. But you're saying that like in every case, once we approach a high, we get to see a decrease on the OBV. So when we approach that high we should be supposed to see a divergence.

But what about the chart in pic related? Look at it, the OBV just seems to do whatever the price spikes do.

in your bullish graph, you just have to HOLD

dat clean W on macD

wtf I love stratis now

in that case there is no divergence then lol, not all indicators work all the time

think about the actual words, you look for divergence to see a reversal incoming, if there is no divergence no reversal is detected

It's not detected, but it still comes and fucks you up.

TA is a meme

RSI only derives from price, OBV also takes volume into account.

That's cute but you didn't know this was bearish divergence untill at least 4 candles after the blue dashed line.

totally unscientific.

I can draw two more dashed blue lines towards the end to form a period in which volume is also steady or in a slight decline and price wildly appreciates.

this

WHEN
IS
MY
BITCH
RISING
CUNT
OP

Everyone is a great trader with hindsight.

timeframe on this chart would give you enough time to confirm the trade signal way before the short game started. also if the next candlestick isn't telling you something, i'd say learn candlestick patterns.

that's being picky, the point is still shown

also i feel like i should just state this, this shit doesn't fit every trade, and if you see it, it doesn't mean shit without other confirmations. it's just one tool to use guys. i wouldn't go hunt for this, just be very aware of it and add it to a checklist.

It's .25% of your transaction, nigga.

Tone is that you?

candlestick patterns are literally a meme. This is coming from a guy who believes in TA and uses it on his own trading. treating candlestick patterns seriously is seriously retarded.

I think it's a good place to start when looking for points of resistance/support. My belief is that an order book, while looking at volume buy/sell order history, along with volume bars - gives you a much better feel for the market than candlesticks do. But we can't always get access to this stuff for free, like candlesticks, so you just sometimes have to "judge" from them.

Methodologies are hard for me to see working consistently but maybe I just need more practice.

*Methodologies with candlesticks

okay, i opened the internet and I'm reading about dolphin lactation, when will i git gud at TA?

No, it's not. TA only works in retrospect, and this is just another example of that.

>in that case there is no divergence then lol
>this is what TA boils down to

sickening.

what was being shown is bearish divergence in the momentum indicator (which was downward trending - with roughly lower highs and lower lows), relative to the price action, which unlike the momentum indicator, had a more upward trending bias. The belief is that the momentum indicator will eventually win out over price action.

OP was trying to show the general area of the occurrence of the event - sure OP could've been more precise, but perhaps some common sense could applied, is all I'm saying.

>I'M GOING TO JUST SHOW YOU ONE THING THAT CAN PREVENT YOUR ASSES FROM FOLLOWING FOMO

Just don't buy ATH and don't catch the falling knife.

who said you can only rely on divergence to see reversals?

there's a reason there are many indicators

pastebin.com/11rcZqkE

use coinigy. by far most convenient. dont be a homo and remove referral

>confirm it with momentum
I'm sorry for being an absolute retard, but what do you mean by this?