THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6lusja/to_anyone_who_is_doubting_eos_is_offloading_their/

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

meh. people buy ether to buy into icos, then the icos sell some of the ether to fund themselves

nothing wrong with it

when new icos come, people will buy ether again

>They can't get away with this

Oh yes we can my boy. Oh yes we can.

SAY THAT AGAIN

*teleports behind you*

I reaslised how dangerous eth was when it crashed from 154k to 131k. Crypto is volatile but eth is on a whole different level, not to mention the tech is busted (which caused all of this in the first place due to ico traffic).
I seriously can't believe so many people were shilling it and thinking some "flippening" with eth would actually occur. I also lost quite a lot of money on it in other occasions, I stay away from it now.

Short eth on a x5 leverage and you'll be fine

*unzips dicks*
*tips ferdora*
*fuck his brains out*

>being this shortsighted
my dear sweet child, there is so much for you to learn

desu 1995's web 1.0 internet didnt last, it was forced to change

we fucking told you retards not to buy into this shit

but you did it anyways

good job

Just wait until tezos cashes out their 250 million or whatever it is now.

I don't think he was arguing that crypto won't last, just that eth will fail eventually because of poor scalability and the scam ICO ecosystem it creates

Those are good point, but everyone has known that since day 1 and you could bring that argument to any crypto in the market and you'd be right. The reason it's wrong with bitcoin is...
wait, aug 1st, nothing is going to happen, right?
See, the way I look at it is that it doesn't matter what code you have now. The people who are the most willing to change and grow are the ones who will survive, and no matter what you think about Eth it's definitely getting crypto attention.
The problem is the token, of course, if that's going to be worth anything by the time they've shilled blockchain solutions out to everyone, and no one can answer that question.

/biz once again succeeds in lacking critical thought

>HURR DURR PEOPLE SAID THE INTERNET WOULD FAIL THAT MEANS ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING WILL FAIL IS INCORRECT
Hey guess what, you should buy into NiggerCoins

people say it won't succeed but people said the same thing about bitcoin, so that means you need to buy in!

fucking retard

>The reason it's wrong with bitcoin is...

...the continued research and development into scalability, to the point where you can sync the whole blockchain in a matter of hours vs the days or weeks it would take with years-old code; the deliberate design that goes into every modification to ensure that scalability is not harmed; the conservative nature of the lead developers and the wider community; the massive concentration of mindshare and brainpower around it.

that's exactly what I stating, wasn't it? fuckwit

its what you were implying so yeah, kys