My dad had like 300 bitcoins that he bought in 2010

He just remembered about them now. is he rich or smth?

Wealthy, yes. Would you mind to give me some pls?

can you tell him to send me some here's my wallet. Love u user!
128qU6RnwMwGZteDvQcjGMvGhyYJ2zDbow

Thanks for the love.
OK I will tell him.he'd probably be hella generous from joy

300 is not that much. You can just send them to me instead. It's not really worth the trouble to convert them to usd: 125akC9daaHqjRid2yEE5MkeLLQjfjeB9G

Tell your dad that im grateful and will buy a sixpack for them and have a toast in his honour.

Is this bait or are you really this desperate?

That's translates to roughly $750k.

Asking takes a second and doesn't cost anything.

OMG
Fuck he just found out.
He git them for less than a quarter each

thanks! let me know once your dad sends them. I'll post proof of his generosity! :)

no, you just converted your crypto to fiat and hoping for the dip so you can increase your share of them

whoever dumb enough to believe you can't have much money, so you maybe able to lower the price of cryptos by 0.000001 USD by shilling shit like this on Veeky Forums

gl, still

Is this real, prove it happy user!

No. Fuck off nocoiners. You got told to buy bitcoin for years on this forum and you didnt listen.

This is him

>doesn't cost anything

your pride.

I was browsing Veeky Forums back then. Now I can bench 3pl8 but no bitcoins. Give me some, old man.

>mfw I dont care about my pride

>3pl8
I bet you suck a mean dick too

>he remembered them
Does he still have access to the coins?
If no, don't let him know the current value or he will kill himself

bullshit post vid

t. newfags

Nice, just bought 100k!

I can check this for you... Send me his private key..

3pl8 is medicore at best, why would you want a vid? I got there natty. 4pl8 where it at when bitcoins gets me enough dorra to buy RichPianaAltcoins for tren discount.

I hate beggers so fucking much

>nocoiners
yeah this is a LARP

I guess you're one of those persons who never ask for anything and just want other people to read your mind. Just like most women do.

begging isn't honorable retard, I guess you never had a father to teach you about male honor culture?

Sure and after listening to Veeky Forums I'll go to /r9k/ for some advice on women.

You shills push everything which could generate some money. It was just a matter of time that you're right about something.

Mudslim detected.

Anyway, it's not "begging" if you ask once. It's just a normal question.

>Anyway, it's not "begging" if you ask once
LOL 10/10 beggar logic

Stay mad

1F8pLnRN336aqJJgJnVYYKHacCbqhjedVJ

gieve pls ;_; you seem like a generous man!

>tfw nobody ever sends you free coins

I will never make it.

Stay poor pajeet