Have literally put 3/4 of my savings trying to average down on these "dips"

>have literally put 3/4 of my savings trying to average down on these "dips"

Surely I will be rewarded with riches right guys? 22 now and want to retire by at least 25

>22 now and want to retire by at least 25
lol good luck

>retiring at 25

Nah m8

dont count on retiring at 25 but if things turn up maybe you'll have enough money for women to overlook how hideous you most likely are

you're an idiot. Never invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose Don't come crying if things turn bad.

>22 now and want to retire by at least 25
Delusional kid.

I'm in the same boat as him.

Fuck you guys with my salary and current saving rate I'll have about 400k saved by 25 + whatever I can get from the markets, including crypto. I'm in the same position as OP.

I hate fags like you. Shoot for 35 instead of 25.

Fuck you. If you can live on 30-40k per year it's completely possible to do what OP is suggesting.

Everyone's in the same position. The difference is we aren't delusional. If you invest your life savings, you're taking an enormous risk that's incredibly stupid and ultimately not worth it.

>delusional oldfags

19 years old here, have 10k invested in crypto right now. I wont work a day past 25. Feels good OP. Keep doing what you're doing were gonna make it.

I invest everything but my emergency fund across a bunch of different markets, but heavily into crypto.

Veeky Forums from just 6 months ago would have highly encouraged this. I miss that Veeky Forums.

Thank you, this guy understands.

>I invest everything but my emergency fund
>heavily into crypto.
>Veeky Forums from just 6 months ago would have highly encouraged this

You mean when cryptocurrencies hadn't yet exploded into the mainstream?

I just turned 21. Retards like you always get absolutely smoked. Remember this thread when you do.

And I just turned 22. Retarded fucks like you never amount to anything. Remember this thread when you're still working past 30.

The problem is the market is correcting right now and there are too many ICOs converting their ETH to fiat, thus continually driving down prices. It's hard to tell which coins are going to make it, outside the top performing coins

If only it was that easy. :))

>there are too many ICOs converting their ETH to fiat
How the hell does that work?

Surely those coins only use ether as a base, and ETH isn't actually affected by who owns what. Right?

How're you doing so far?

I've met so many people like you who think being ultra aggressive on markets and in real life will lead them to success. You're incredibly stupid. Do you realize how many people there are who are exactly like you? I'd rather have steady sensible growth than plough all my life savings into random coins that will inevitably tank once the market takes off and weeds out the shitcoins.

I'm going to be richer than you, because I'm not a retarded faggot who thinks crypto is a get-rich-quick scheme.

When the ICO's convert their eth to fiat were talking millions of dollars worth of eth trying to be sold, obviously none of them are stupid enough to outright put listings for the entirety of their eth, but they do so in (reasonably) small increments.
When someone places a sell order for 100 eth, then 5 nonames place cheaper orders all for 1-2 eth, the cycle continues and the price lowers.

I get the market effect part. I'm asking you to explain the tech behind it.

Surely, when their coins are created, it uses up some ether.
I presume that can't be converted back, or am I wrong about that?

>And I just turned 22. Retarded fucks like you never amount to anything. Remember this thread when you're still working past 30.

>I just turned 21

PPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a little faggot, you seem like a typical little fag that thinks hes really tough, gets manipulated by a whale and then lose all your cash.

I'd like fries with that please. Pop that pimple.

In theory, then, we should be going slightly above wherever the market was before the ICOs started doing that.

I do not believe that creating a coin on the ethereum platform uses ethereum.

I think the point is that the amount of ethereum raised for the tokens creates their value. That and the market effects after creation regarding updates and marketing.

>All these people who want to stop working by their mid-to-late 20s

I would just love to be able to work part time for the rest of my life

i remember when I was 19 and naive
just wait until you have your dreams crushed a couple of dozen times