What went right?

What went right?

oh boy this looks to be another quality history thread

The Chosen People[The Hebrews] once again occupy the holy land after 3000 years of persecution and oppression at the hands of the evil soulless goyims.

The anti-semitic British gave half of it to """Jordanians""" for some reason. Everyone knows it was all rightful Hebrew clay.

The only reason any of it is relevant is because of Jews in the first place. As someone who has no stake in it they should just give the whole Middle East to Israel, it would stop being such a piece of shit. If Israel had parts of Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Jordan then we would actually make progress in Archeology. Instead of precious artifacts being destroyed by ISIS idiots they'd be preserved

Why stop at the middle east? The Hebrew Race is entitled to control the whole of the world.

>rightful Hebrew clay

that's why the Palestinians deserve the land. they are the true descendants of Hebrews, but they just accepted the one true faith

>What went right?
Nothing, Jordan is looking to become another war-torn shithole in the soon future with the current Monarchy emulating the Shah of Iran of "muh modernized western dictatorship" and thinking the world circulates around Amman and the aristorcrats there while the rest of the nation hates him.
All while actual Jordanians are declining in population and the shitty Palestinians keep growing, which I am sure really helps him when he keeps sucking Israeli and US cock.

>Arabs get 80% of the land in the partition
>still chimp out and try to genocide the Jews for the last 20%

Got what they deserved desu.

I guess you can post this in every thread

>mfw historians completely ignore Jewish Terrorism

Jews, by definition, aren't capable of terrorism user.

>The genetic ancestry of the Jews is about 80-90% from Ashkenazi Jew
Most estimates say about 75% but in Israel itself they make up less than half the Jewish population, so this is wrong.

>Converted around 760 A.D.
Genetic evidence suggests that Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Levantine Judaeans and Italians, so this is wrong.

>from Kazar
There is no evidence that there are any significant populations of Kazar Jews, nor is there any real evidence that Kazaria had a large Jewish population. Only the nobility seemed to be Jewish, so this is wrong.

>Georgia
Kazars were from north of the Ural mountains, not Georgia, so this is wrong too.

>About 800 miles from Israel
Closer to 900 so this is wrong too.

>They converted and were not Semites
Once again, genetic evidence shows this to be wrong.

>The actual Semitic genes are of the same tribe as the Palestinians
Semites are a linguistc group, not an ethnicity or anything to do with genetics.

How does it feel that not a single statement in this meme is factual?

>What went right?

Israel did. Israel alone has benefitted the world 10 times more in the modern era than all it's neighbors combined since it's inception

saudi oil had more benefit than the whole history of israel, both ancient and modern

wtf I love saudi arabia now

>Jordanians are declining in population and the shitty Palestinians
There is no difference between Palestinians and Jordanians

>no difference between Palestinians and Jordanians
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*destroys your way of life*

>1948
>1967
>1973
>1982
>2009
How can ottomanlets even compete

wtf i love palestine now

/thread

One are terrorists the others at least try peace

How so?

They are the same people culturally and ethnically.Jordans just have a king which makes the country seem more civilized.If it was a democracy Jordania would be in a constant state of war with Israel.Monarchies are the only thing that can save the middle east and goatfuckerism overall

>The only reason any of it is relevant is because of Christians in the first place.

Fixed

>Everyone knows it was all rightful Hebrew clay.
It is rightful Korean clay you troglodyte, the Hwan already settled that land millennia before hebrews even existed.

The Arabs got their just desserts for stabbing the Ottomans in the back.

Please the Finns kicked you out in the great hyper space war.

W O K E
O
K
E

>What went right?

Nothing. United Palestine was torn into pieces because of rich Jewish influence. I'm ashamed as a Brit that my country allowed themselves to assist this cruel Zionist regime

>when gentiles get butthurt and start calling themselves goys for no reason

you guys break my heart :'(

arab muslim israelis share bus seats and sell pita bread as free citizens, subject to occasional jigaboo-tier banter. they occupy government positions and perform civil services.
jews were rounded up into camps, experimented on, and starved to death.
"""palestinians""" declared war and broke several cease-fires to continue being butthurt and have the audacity to claim persecution.

they are a people at war. voluntarily at war. and yet somehow in their self-erected ghettos they manage to fuck and reproduce like rabbits.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. that's the story of palestinian martyrdom.

"same atrocities of the holocaust"
fucking third world education at work if i ever saw it. stick to building your mudhouses, cockroach.

shave your beard and get a job and the world will forget a lot of shit user. there's a reason literally everyone gets away with it except durkas.

lel "saudi oil"
where does it come from? their armpits?
such contribution, much saudi.

but you're right, it is nice of them to share.

i can give you that, brother.