Am I gonna make it?

Just dumped $35 each in XEM and ANT (yes, Aragon you faggots not ANS).
When will I be able to buy my lambo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAygLkdS2ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

couple days should do it

Nice. Hope I don't have to work anymore on Monday.

>Spends a massive life changing $35
> Creates shitpost
> Profit

>he fell for the NEM meme

$70 please!

Please elaborate, give me all the FUD

>NEM
>not IOTA

I tried checking out iota, but all I saw was hype machine bs and the only defining feature was a stupid large amount of coins.

Tangle looks less secure than block chain, and is more dependent on a wider variety of users not being bad actors. Blockchain has the possibility of a 51%attack, but this seems like it could be vulnerable to a successful attack from possibly one choke point in the network

I'll wait

It's not a blockchain.

Wow, 70$! How do I make 70$?? Help me out OP

I dont expect xem to do more than 300% this year so unless 140$ is "making it", u wont make it.

This is crypto dude. Your lambo was ready for download an hour ago.

So?

Chill out anons, got my big money in not-so-risky coins. Just thought I might go in with a small amount and ask for your thoughts. Could have not mentioned the amount at all

the big baller dropped a few benjamins on bitcoin, I see.

Wouldn't call me big baller but got a few k in BTC, ETH, LTC from a similar investment 2-3 years ago

good long term investments, XEM will have a big release in 1-2 months

Yea it is, they just take most processing work off-chain for better scaling and easier app development.

I keep on reading about catapult and that they've been working on it for 1.5 years now. What exactly is it / will it do?

>I keep on reading about catapult and that they've been working on it for 1.5 years now. What exactly is it / will it do?

Shoot price to god dam moon, thats why its called Catapult

youtube.com/watch?v=nAygLkdS2ZY

I just watched your video. I am really excited about catapult now!

Should've got the right ants. Picture is a portrait of you, cuck.