Enterprise javascript programmer

>enterprise javascript programmer
>200k starting

Nice! Just bought 200k :^)

>enterprise javascript
x86 assembly web programmer here making 666k per minute

lol just quit my job as a JavaScript programmer because I was making too much money trading crypto.

Like who cares about a few hundred dollars a day when I made $50k last week..

i'd rather be poor than have to work in javascript frameworks every day

^

I'm buying 100K/hour. Who's more here?

javascript is a shittier programming language. Python programmer checking in.

> Veeky Forums- hardcore larping and crypto curriencies

Seriously, threads abouts assets, owning property or jobs that actually make money are rarity here, is everybody larping to escape being lazy wage slave who plays vidya and anime?

You want to be a fucking wage-slave?
Property?
To wait 20 fucking years to double? Why not just put the money in BTC, wait for BTC to double and have both the property and original investment in exponential tech?

Sent ;)

Checking in times 2

Do you really think crypto doesn't make money when some assets go up 900% in a day?

This

I was making $84k at my last IT job that was a glorified network admin and support job (unix systems being supported through Windows 7 and Windows 8 on Putty...are you fucking kidding me?). It was a night shift job too, but had sweet benefits and nice end of the year bonus.

Most devs I know though are often either stressed, overworked, or hollow feeling. $200k starting means full corporate culture, which is self important, dramatic, vicious, and demeaning. Your personality changes and you become colder and more like a characature then an actual living individual. Life becomes dominated by "work," which is the pursuit of money from something you have no vestment in except the idea of having large amounts of paper with pictures printed on it and something to do. Days become months, become years; suddenly you're old and fat and tired and, "Where has my youth gone?" But it is gone. Those years cannot come back.

I left because, over the years I've found money really is not happiness. I'd much rather live a simple life and keep my responsibilities and posessions low. From this I find little income required and have plenty of time to practice piano, trade crypto, travel, spend time exploring different roads of the human experience, etc..

Note: Please do not actually punch Lenovo laptops. They are fine machines. Please direct all such aggression towards an eMachines, HP, or Apple device.

LARP'ing fag

post proof

what products do you even make with python

Python is just as shitty as javascript. At least javascript is reasonably fast.

>They are fine machines.
The ThinkPad series is fucking terrible.

Underrated

>Ph.D. in Math
>any job I want
>300k starting

Reddit, Facebook, other shit I can't remember