This

This

F

Just bought 100K, deal with it

only one of us will be right OP

What do the 3 columns on the most right mean?

Rich bich!

What are your basis prices?

Longer-term I think you're right but right now I think OP is going to make a quick buck (at which point he'd be smart to close out and go back to shorting ETH).

I think you're right about LTC, but how long are you planning to keep that short position on ETH? I think it might have a little rally starting in the next few hours.

Yeah, I was doing this, exiting LTC short now, migrating to an ETH short.

LTC is trading just on sentiment, it's hard to say where it's going. ETH has a zillion ICOs unloading so they can pay their advisors and everybody knows it.

JUST

...Bought 100k

hold this, $7.5 target price

why would you continue holding a losing trade for so long and let your loss grow so big?

actually, I know why. You are holding with the hope that it is somehow going to turn around and you can "make your money back". The problem is that it can easily do the opposite (and probably will)

seriously though, just stop trading. You obviously don't have what it takes to be a successful trader (not many people do)

lol shut up faggot you have no idea what youre talking about
FYI 1.5 BTC is nickels and dimes to me

>You obviously don't have what it takes to be a successful trader (not many people do)

Eh, I did this once. It was a hard lesson but I decided after that that I would always cut my losses if they exceeded 5%, and I have ever since. Maybe the poster has just never traded before.

>FYI 1.5 BTC is nickels and dimes to me

then why are your positions so small?

then give me some big dog
1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

never shorted before, trying it out since the market seems to be headed in a bearish direction.

>lol shut up faggot you have no idea what youre talking about
>never shorted before
>trying it out

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

would you have shorted in the bull run we just had?

never short to mach!
you must be ready to 3X rise minimum!
if you short to mach bot of exchrnger feel it and trying make you close it with loose

in 2-3 days you are going to wish you could close your short LTC position with only a 1.5 BTC loss

I've already taken a loss on about half my position. I still believe it will go down from here. we'll see

>I still believe

yup, keep smoking the hopeium

litecoin falling now

he's going to need it to fall a lot more than that.

like i said i'm really just toying with the shorts at the moment. most of my portfolio is long. shorting high coins is a good way to hedge, and now is a good time to short.

love watching shorts get destroyed, this is awesome

short some more please

Amount is the amount of that currency. P/L is his current profit/loss. He is currently profiting. And then Liq. Price is the current price of liquor in that currency.

Lets take this margin thing for a spin

Just found this liquidation bot

twitter: bitmexrekt

its a gem

how's that short position looking now buddy? keep us updated

and remember, suicide is painless

kill me
1DGHHRLsAw51BrnYH9tD1gzp1PiEwoUqbN