ITS UP ON BITTREX GET THE FUCK IN HERE

ITS UP ON BITTREX GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

metalpay.com/
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/
twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/873314994783264768
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT PRICE TO BUY

Is the development team metalcore? Redpill me / shill me harder

i bought 50 at 180K satoshi.

there's a good chance the price will be much lower than that after the madness ends but i didn't want to take my chances. and 240$ isn't that much for me anyways

I CANT FIND INFO ON THIS SHITCOIN WTF

WHAT PRICE TO BUY

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME

I WANNA MAKE MONEY FASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's the non-scam version of monaco.

metalpay.com/

They've got Richard Branson on board

>metalpay.com/

Looks like a (((good))) project, senpai

Nice, I will buy 100k when it hits 100k

implying a dude who was senior business development leader at visa for 16 years isn't a good person to invest in

This shit just started at $5

Meaning it will drop to $1 (at best) by the end of the day

And after that, plummet to a dime over a course of week, rendering this, like every other shitcoin, a scam. This one being a jewish scam, judging by the hook nosed ceo.

screencapped.

cya in a year fuckface

>in a year

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I cant believe i fell for this meme coin
fck

Don't worry brah, check my previous post, it's been 20 minutes since and we're at $4

Slowly but surely we're approaching the target of this trash, which in my humble opinion, judging by deep analysis and computations, is somewhere around 000 sats.

Not hard enough, I'll pass

do you even understand the tech? this is one of the few coins with an actual working product

stick to your memecoins that are going nowhere, you colossal faggot

I pulled out once I realise that this coin have 66588888 supply which makes it $300m around the current price. kek
still lost 50 dollar

>do you even understand the tech

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The classic "the tech" meme aaaahahaha you're either a twitter crypto group shill or, even worse, a zombie, a victim, drinking the coolaid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DO YOU GUISE EVEN UNDERSTAND THE *******TECKHKHKHHHH*********

TOP TECH
TOP KEK

Half an hour after my post, we're at $3 already. Come back here in a hour, degenerate faggot, see you at $1 with your amazing tech coin, you fuckin altcoin scammer ballbusting faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THE TECH

>i bought 50 at 180K satoshi.

Good idea mayne, if only I could get this GreatCoin at those discount prices, fuck. It really pays to be the early adopter, it gives you the edge in this tech competitive world.

Good move, senpai, the Lamboland is around the way.

What was the price of this in the pre sale? Whitepaper says 10-20 cents?

18 cents

>FUDing this hard
not sure your aim there m8.

anyone else reading this and curious about the coin, here's a good AMA.
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/

H-heh, puny pleb, that's just whitepaper mumbo jumbo, not factoring THE TECH behind this coin and REAL WORLD APPLICATION and USE...

...s-see you in a year, poor fag no-metaler!

bad move. it's gonna fucking dip in a week. you've got yourself new bags to hold

>not sure your aim there m8

Trying to keep degen faggot degens from plummeting money into this piece of jewish shit scam?

You got me, FUCK, I'm fuding hard. When I first started to fud, this precious tech-coin was 180K...now we're at 90K.

Fuck the fud!

>he fell for believing the tech meme

all tech is a scam in this industry kiddo

Damn amazing profit for those that got in.

still can't believe how many retards buy icos on the first day of listing. the only ones benefitting are the ones who got into the crowdsale

if this was such a jewish shit scamcoin, how did it get added to bittrex a day after it launched?

It got added quickfast BECAUSE it's jewish.

Also, quick update, I guess I was fudding, it's 65K now, meaning $1.5....and I was fudding at $5....

This is the power of fud and I'll stop doing it and start shilling - BUY BUY BUY PAJEET TIER GUISE, THIS WILL BE THE NEXT XRP AND XRP IS UZED BY DA BANKZ AND WILL GO TO $1 SOON

MOON

HODL

KYS

because bittrex gets 0.25% of all the jew trades

we're back at 93k faggot

Where? It's 83K on Bittrex.

IS IT MOONING? BUY user BUY THIS IS THE PROMISELANDCOIN, $PLC

literally no one knows about this fucking coin. i have never once seen it shilled here. there was no ICO so it got no interest.

just wait user.

WOW, IT'S ONLY BEEN DROPPING GUYS. I PUT ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS, YOU FUCKSS

1. Never buy a coin that has just hit the exchange. Ever.

Unless it's a GREAT TECH COIN with .... AMAZING tech.

In which case you BUY BUY BUY. BUY MTL user BUY NOW BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!

This is great coin, nice website, parallax effect, minimalist design WOW OH SHIT this is gonna

> moon
> hodl
> lambo

KYS.

kek

when to buy though

hows it feel to have lost so much in so little time?

wait at least a week. very rarely does a new listing moon like numeraire

MTL will let you have your own bank account soon, can deposit REAL cash, send REAL checks, and every purchase you make at a store with their upcoming Visa card you get 5% back in MTL, this is going to be the new Coinbase

haven't lost anything yet because im sitting on these bags for years. keep daytrading, wagecuck

>240$
>much

good one

any proof faggot?

We the $MTL insiders knew about this coin coming for years, and we used to joke that this is gonna be the LamboCoin or as some of my insider colleagues called it; "The Lambo Generator" because it will literally generate shekels on and on and on until you became desperately bored of material things.

BUY user BUY GREAT TECH COIN IS ABOUT TO HODL MOON.

Yeah the fucking dev yacking in slack about it and the white paper

Here is Marshall with Richard Branson from a few weeks ago, spent a week at Necker Island to talk METAL

twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/873314994783264768

GOLDSTEIN
Invest in Jews. You lose.
YOU GUYS ARE KEKED

HAHAHAHA YOU CAN DIE WITH Veeky Forums's PERMISSION NOW

They paid Bittrex to have their coin listed.

Guys I should've known sooner. I'm going all in now.

So anyone who bought Facebook IPO stock were losers too because of ZuckerBERG

I lost my life savings guys
jk Im just pretending to be retarded, Im actually broke

have you blown your brains out yet sir?