Heavy bags of shitcoin

>market finally bouncing back
>everything back in the green
>except Siacoin

No fucking sign of reversal with these shit bags and I bought 200k of this shit at 400sats. The dev team with all the work they're putting in seem to be solely jerking themselves off. How the fuck is "sia is geared for corporate use" an excuse for their shit UI? And what companies will actually keep their sensitive information on hard drives of random anons? Literally see no sign of reversal on this piece of crap, just praying to the moon gods for a pump back to 400 sats so I can break even on this pile of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sia.tech/topic/107/interesting-threads
github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/blob/master/crypto/encrypt.go
github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/blob/master/modules/renter/erasure.go
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice pic

Everything will crash until august 1st. Just look away for a while

You just broke even, it went from 350 to 400 in the last hour. Im still a longterm holder, this is just the beginning.

Gimme a reason why there's actual corporate use for this shit. I've already heard the fucking 5% data storage growth can't keep up w the needs but why the fuck would a company use a subscription based service in other user's hard drives? I want to hodl for the long haul but when do they start making actual partnerships and collaborate with other companies?

Its a meme my dude. Another cult like following like DGB was

I'm on the fence honestly i can see this blowing up or just dying but there are a lot of potential applications just the devs don't seem to be making use of any of them

You guys know the data is all encrypted before it leaves your system, you are not "keeping sensitive information on hard drives of random anons". The price is far lower and reliability far higher than any other cloud storage solution (and typically those do not even use encryption).

The "geared for corporate use" meme is that host reliability is required to be so high that casuals likely will be unable to turn a profit hosting because nobody will use them.

The UX is a problem, that is something they are actively working on. Nobody is making excuses for it.

I think you've been misled by all the bullshit whitepapers and are under the impression that you can churn out massive amounts of real technology in a timespan of months. That's not possible. Sia is not a dream-and-promise backed ICO, it is real.

Thanks for shedding light on this user cleared up a lot of FUDing for me

>You guys know the data is all encrypted before it leaves your system, you are not "keeping sensitive information on hard drives of random anons".
Prove it you stupid faggot, let's see your attempts and failures at cryptanalysis of the data

holy shit you're just spouting off the devs marketing terms with no critical thought whatSOEVER

*rolleyes* Actually I am a working cryptographer and I have audited the crypto-related parts of the Sia codebase, as well as their high-level design docs and whitepaper. You can find some of these at forum.sia.tech/topic/107/interesting-threads

They're using the standard TwoFish cipher, implemented in the Go standard library, in a simple and correct manner. The splitting is done with a RS erasure code, which is literally the first and simplest code in coding theory, again in a simple and correct manner.

Encryption: github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/blob/master/crypto/encrypt.go
Erasure code: github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/blob/master/modules/renter/erasure.go

If you're going to complain that these are thin wrappers around existing libraries, that is exactly how you should be using cryptographic primitives.

If you have specific concerns I'm happy to address them, but I'm not going to type up any more detailed analysis than this in response to your shitposting. The time commitment is too asymmetric (I have to go actually track down code and remember how it all works, you just have to hit the "faggot" key on your keyboard a couple times.)

that technology and that market IS going to happen, though it is unclear if SIA is the one that will dominate that market or even have a product that will compete in that market

Why the FUCK did you buy before doing research..

You brought this onto yourself. Deal with it.

You should sell 100k

wow absolutely rekt

its 400 now. just hold and itll be around 500 tue-wed when everything goes up you antsy faggot

Veeky Forums in a nutshell lmao

+100k

>burn.jpg

Anyway, you do know that you probably replying to stupid Pajeet living in uttar pradesh, right? ...right?

Yes, I've been on Veeky Forums for a while, sadly.

Well, it's not a currency, so....

Just bought 100k

I did do the research. it's only recently that it's pretty clear the dev team isn't making any collaboration with other companies. I think their pr and marketing could use some serious work to give their investors some semblance of stability

siacoin is not a shitcoin. Just hodl and thank me later.

slaying niggas out here user
keep up the good work and god bless

Shit don't happen over night or even in a few months. If you don't got patience don't get into crypto. No coin has had magical over night projects or partnerships.

that huge 420 wall is gone it's going to the moon right now

This pajeet just got 1st world'd

>literally no sign of reversal
come back when you have a crystal ball

>literally has the word coin in its name
>not a currency
u avvin a giggle m8?