Thoughts on XRP? Do you have any in your portfolio?

Thoughts on XRP? Do you have any in your portfolio?

Centralized piece of shit that never goes up
No.

got 1500
bought at ath cuz im a retard
waiting and hoping

Invest in other coins for gains- transfer gains to XRP after a few years and hodl a few years.

Liquidating the rest of my holdings when it goes back up again. I don't see this budging much.

Yes, I do. One of a very few coins which have an actual fucking product which is being actively tested. Fuck your centralisation, I want the cash.

Went up from 0.06 to 0.40 in months, faggot.

Would buy if I had any spare BTC

No it went from .008 cents to 40 cents in ONE month. that's why it's not doing anything right now.

Wish I wasn't holding ETH bags. Would be balls deep in xrp right now if I could sell without taking a haircut. XRP in 2/3 years and IOTA in 3/5 years.

Get your facts right faggot.
17 April - $0.03
17 May - $0.40

I would, unironically, slaughter pigs like you. Whether you shill that stupid twitter crypto n00b go-to shill coin XRP (or DGB, same trash) or you're actually degen and clueless, doesn't matter.

You'd get the bullet in your eyesocket.

> muh bankz
> muh degen crypto yuden drawin meme charts promising "XRP $1 HODL" meme

You retarded fucks, you deserve to be killed, not figuratively, I'm talking literally, your life is worthless and you it should be taken away from you.

Why are you so angry sempai?

Did you buy into ANS?

ANS not even once.

XRP back in May, cashed out with 50% profit, never looked back.

DGB got in at 100 sats, got out at 250 fml oh well. You can't win them all.

But I have incredible, indescribable disdain hate and disgust for crypto shills, they literally ruined twitter as a place for crypto discussion, Youtube as well, but I think it would be "tolerable" if it wasn't for the 2 worst kind of pests...

2 worst kidn of crypto jews, the slithering rats, degen faggots of crypto world, with their shameless retardation, they're not ashamed of being retarded faggots, they're loud and proud about it.

I'm talking about XRP bagholders and DGB bagholders, hyping every non-knife non-rekt day with "moon mission" shit in hopes of getting back on their investments, which probably was $75 at ATH.

I hate them more than Isis and I think they're the bigger problem and should be dealt with accordingly, with brute and merciless force, something like Saudis when dealing with faggots, public square televised executions.

NEVER EVER

Ok well in March 20th it was .006 according to coinmarketcap. So not .06 to .40 in months, .006 to .40 faggorino.

>Why are you so angry sempai?
>Did you buy into ANS?
I would fucking hate to be that guy. He wishing death on us while already being dead. Be grateful you're not that shitty of a person.

you're dumb

>you're dumb
Nigger, where do you see 20-30% gains by Tuesday? Xrp and IOTA will correct at least 20% by Tuesday. In this market, I'll take 20% a week. If you can something that beats them to 25% increase from current USD price, I'll drop you something. I mention Steller about 2 hours ago and that was an easy 6% faggot.

yeah I just bought 1000, crash is over for xrp

Only ~€100 worth

own 1453 at 27 cents

stupid nigger

>owtheedge.jpeg
Rough day, kiddo?

Only made 50% in XRP when everyone else made >1000% lmao.

i bought a couple hundred dollars worth in 2015, was a fantastic investment.