Wtf is wrong with him? Is it autism?

Wtf is wrong with him? Is it autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9nMKIHfAE

He is smarter than you.

I heard 99% of shitposters have autism, so congratulations on your exciting news OP!

yes, but his autism is so sexy.

coping ETH bag holders

and it'll make all of us filthy rich.

>and it'll make all of us filthy rich.
>being this fucking delusional

nothing but pain and suffering awaits you. this is only the beginning.

if you're not rich from ethereum yet, you never will be. sorry

I don't even hold any eth except for BNT

But Vitalik is almost certainly smarter than you

he's a alien having hard time maintaining his current body

>> no strong russian accent

he has that "if you don't use it you lose it" problem with every muscle in his body which also gives him all those weird ticks. pretty smart guy but ETH is a scam. he's just babbling an appeal to emotion like every con artist marketer.

Just listened to him speak for the first time

>Nice, just bought 100k

lol, he looks like a deathcamp survivor

>I don't even hold any eth except for BNT
patrician tier hodling.

Is he going to be the next rothschild rival?

Test

I like his 'fuck you all' attitude

So you are holding the fucking worse eth has to offer.. gg

oh my god. that shirt. now I know why coping eth bag holders are trying so hard to defend him in this thread, lmao

His human disguise is an afterthought.

>presenting infront of an audience wearing a pink unicorn t-shirt

holy frick this kind of autism pretty much guarantees 10k ETH

yeah...that's what it guarantees...

AAAAUUHHHHHNNNNDDDDDD

and it's gone.

Hahaha look at that autistic russian faggot scammer shilling his trashcoin to degens.

FFS.

isn't XMR better?

For what? Holding the bag?

>"How do I turn this mic on"

This so called genius can't even turn on a fucking microphone.

SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to make myself clear;

> a russian scammer
> with Leaf habits
> scams a degencoin
> with infinite supply
> controlled by himself

If you didn't cash out on this years insane ETH rally, and used that piece of shit scamcoin for any other purpose other than "profiting / leveraging / converting it into BTC" go outside and throw your dumb self under a bus, you fucking degen faggot.

Can you imagine what kind of retarded faggot do you have to be, what kind of plebbit-tier mongrel, to get impressed by this russian "genius weirdo" degen...once ETH gets the JUST treatment, I hope all of you stay and HODL like retards that you are, all the way to the ground.

Don't worry, your faggot Puterin will print more ETH, the first crypto with quantitative easing.

buy monero instead, goyim.

>no strong russian accent
VITALIK. IS. CANADIAN.

ssshhhhh let them think they know what they're talking about

There is no need to be this upset.

>off course there are lots of coins since it's not a simple currency like btc you degenerate

HAHAHAHAHA

Calling people who disagree with you retarded faggots is not something that works very well outside of high school. It's kind of funny but posts from angry teenagers like this make me even more convinced that ETH is a good hold. The fact that people still misunderstand it so much suggests to me that it's still undervalued. BTW there is nothing like quantitative easing in Ethereum. A low inflation rate intended to offset burning is not even close to quantitative easing, and suggesting that they are similar shows that you really don't know what you're talking about.

one can only hope

You're a retarded faggot did you know that?

T. 34 year old

cope

who's the more alpha male, Putin or Vitalik? Putin is a murdering dictator scumbag? Vitalik is a symbol of hope to all internet nerds/neets across the world.

>who's the more alpha male
>closet homo manlet
>open homo lanklet
hmm