I want to invest another $4500 into crypto

I want to invest another $4500 into crypto.
What is the safest long term hold for massive gains?
Currently just holding LTC and ANS.

SC
Go all in

CFI
Go all in

More ANS

>safe
>massive gains

You must be new

all this shit is gay as fuck, waves,lisk, monero and eth were basically the only good ones for awhile brah, all these names are gay as fuck and serve no purpose that is remotely cool to the crypto masses

What tipped you off?
And was a huge mistake, was waiting for coinbase transfers when it was $3 by the time I was able to buy it was $10, bought 5k worth anyway. Now I'm holding to break even.

BTC

More LTC

It's a good gain, you just bought high, right now it's fairly cheap. Should be seeing 10-12 fairly soon

TRST

Buy a shit ton of XVG so I can break even. Thanks man.

and after that there cant be any new good coins right? just the two that were started 3 years ago plus bitcoin, and thats it?

LUN, big updates coming up in August / September and it hasn't had any crazy pumps yet.
Trading near ICO price right now and definitely one of the most undervalued coins on the market this very moment, one of the biggest sleepers that will give you a huge ROI if you are willing to hodl.

Another one is SHIFT, it did go up a whole lot in May but I believe it is still a good buy and rumor is that Julian Assange is going to get involved with SHIFT.

Also Phantom is released on testnet and announcement is coming soon, great price right now. Great short/mid/long term buy.

yup basically for now no good new ones all shit, idk though something changed in the crypto world

vtc

There is little to no hype in SHIFT and they are going to up their marketing very soon, seeing at least an easy 2x here.

unironically chaincoin, screencap this please

Based on your criteria.. I would say Decred is the safest bet.

stop pumping your gay communism coin

the correct answer is ANS. buy this dip, OP.

Some of the low cap coins on cryptopia performed quite well while every other shitcoin tanked hard. As always, dyor.