ARK is ready for takeoff :D

ARK is ready for takeoff :D
ONLY 8 BTC to new ATH!!!

>25511
>ATH

ATH was like 35k nimrod

Yup I remember this number! (Fuck these bags are heavy)

wrong, it was 44k

Fuck me you're right it just touched momentarily
We'll be back there soon folks just relax

I don't think you know what that chart means

8btc to go to 41

Yes, Arkie.

Surely it will leap right over $0.79 again and won't crash right back down to $0.50. You know, the same fucking thing it's been doing for months.

Surely it will take off this time.

Surely this will be the big breakout, the thing that makes it the new PIVX, except better because muh smart bridges or something.

Surely.

What was the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing over and over and over?

Is it legal to institutional Arkies yet?

no, I want to see 20-25k swings for a while until I've reached comfy 10k

>tfw only 800ARK

Will I ever make it?

depends, what's your target?
I want at least 20x out of it

I guess my target at the moment is reaching 1000€, then it'll be reaching 5k and so on.

>tfw poor and these 830ARK are all my savings

W-we all will make it, r-right?

you will

perhaps you won't make it on ARK, it being your first moon and all
as long as you accumulate enough BTC over time you'll make it for that will allow you to buy on dips, take profits, diversify and so on; for now stick to all-in strategy in well-researched coins with stellar potential, like ARK definitely is

???

The great bags hunter, nimrod

bagholders anonymous thread

This autistic fuck is still at it.
He must just sit there in his basement furiously smashing the F5 button just waiting for a new Ark thread to shitpost on.

I have a nice chuckle at the crazy Arkies who think this coin is someday going to be in the top 10

Tell those Bittrex faggots to open some LTC and ETH markets.

I'm drunk as a motherfucker but ark bros I love you and I hope we will all make it!

WE WILL YOU DRUNK MOTHER FUCKER

you arkies seriously didn't sell during the pump the other day? you poor souls.

I've nearly doubled my positions in ARK by trading the swings and I'm not even precise for shit
Shows over after the incoming moon mission tho

ARK is not going anywhere until they fix...
THE STATIC 10% FEE

Seriously, it's retarded. Let's suppose ARK rises to $10, that's $1 fee per transaction.

FUCKING MADNESS

This is the one major flaw rn

Fortunately they said they're working on it and it cam be changed

Check the 1D chart and the order book, shit is about to moon.

It's fixable by hardfork. Fortunately, in a DPoS system like ARK, a hardfork just means 51 people have to do a simple upgrade.

Also, it's possible to have the forgers implement the fee so the client can always grab the current fee from them, which could mean a dynamic fee without competition or future forks.

FYI: Today's 12:00 PM EST payment will be delayed 12 hours and be paid out at July 10th 12:00 AM so we have time to prepare and test the custom payout script

So hows the ARK Moon mission progressing? ;v)

dont make fun of us

ATH
>bought for 41k
>not even mad

How?

I bought at 33k and I'm mad that it dipped as low as 19k. I could have bought so much more.

Hello my friend, it appears that you have mistakenly neglected to turn on the "show all" option for the orderbook and are only showing 25% around the current price. Please in the future do try not to be so misleading in your shilling, as it is low quality trash.

Try blocknet. It's like ark except it already works. Much less dissapointment.

>ark
They're both trash, scam projects

except nodes are fucking expensive to set, that shit is not going anywhere as well

what's the cost compared to exchanges? how big are the volumes on its DX?