Got about 65 ETH, should I just put it into BTC and call it a day?

Got about 65 ETH, should I just put it into BTC and call it a day?

If not why not?

Feeling conflicted lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-ethereum-price-2017-7
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jyn9y/ethereum_the_hodlors_that_love_them/
coindesk.com/former-bain-manager-launches-50-million-bitcoin-ethereum-fund/
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-ethereum-cannibalizing-gold-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks, just sold 100k eth

Yep

Boring. Gamble on low cap icos.

Save half and risk the rest.

yes. ETH is going nowhere. BTC will go up.

Would be the safest way. Depends on you wanting to take risks. And how much you want to invest in risks.

I'd put it into ARK desu, mad gains there.

BTC won't give you mad gains.

I like this. Keep the ride going it'll all work out

just do research and make your own choice. Keep in mind that Metropolis is slated for Aug/Sept and btc and eth will continue to see a large increase by major investors over 2017 and 2018. The reason it's a bear right now is because ICOs and lucky gamblers who got rich are cashing out. it's safe to say that btc/eth will rebound much higher over the next year, if not much sooner.

- businessinsider.com/bitcoin-ethereum-price-2017-7
- reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jyn9y/ethereum_the_hodlors_that_love_them/
- coindesk.com/former-bain-manager-launches-50-million-bitcoin-ethereum-fund/
- businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-ethereum-cannibalizing-gold-2017-7

And remember:
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

ETH will crash soon, you shoul better go into bitcoin indeed.

how long do you think this ICO fiasco will continue? i love ethereum but ICOs are literally killing it right now. if ICOs keep coming out and ethereum keeps pouring into them, then the companies cashing out will continue to drive the value of eth down. it simply can't continue if eth is to continue to grow

I only bought in two weeks ago and have about 1k in the game. 1/3 ETH, 2/3 ETH.

What would the rational for switching my ratios be?
Over the last month, LTC is climbing slowly, but ETH's slump is slowing down.
Maybe ETH will reverse, now that it's corrected?

fuck I meant 1/3 ETC, 2/3 LTC

i just sold my 270 eth last night. we might just end up going sideways for a few weeks but it kind of looks like the trend has reversed and we might be in the beginnings of a bear market instead.

I don't believe it will ever end. Only some reputable companies will start reviewing ICOs and there will be less fomo.

I agree ICOs are a massive problem. it will last as long as "investors" continue to drive incentive OR legislation impedes it. Also, it's important to understand that ICO isn't exclusive to Ethereum. If anyting, this proves how successful it is for Ethereum to be utilized (even tho ICO is only one use case, and not really a positive one). This is just the beginning of what can be done. Development will skyrocket once the top 5 tech companies have acquired enough developers to build upon it (which they're currently doing).

eth, btc, and ltc will always remain a viable value store for the foreseeable future simply due to investors needing to use multiple currencies for arbitration and laundering purposes.

put 15 ETH into encrypgen's ico. capped at 1000BTC.

ico.encrypgen.com

you're fucking welcome.

Never, ever get out at an very low spot.
I know it's the Veeky Forums meme to buy high, sell low.
Just be patient. I have a long position that I am holding. I wish I could not be in it, but no way am I getting out at a loss.

Had the same problem. (73.5 ETH in bancor)
Sold all of Bancor and then sold 63.5 ETH for fiat.
I can't see it rising anymore. Probably will stay at 200 for a while tho.

Just let the shitcoin die, it won't scale. On to the next ponzi.