Fuck you, crypto gains

crypto has turned me into a complete piece of shit. I made a shit load off ripple, ETH, DGB, and RDD (got out pretty much at the right times for each). I withdrew about 150k and still have 300k left in BTC.

My life has been fucked ever since. I already didn't work a real job because I inherited a lot of money, spent my time with designing products that I sell on kickstarter, which were somewhat successful, but now I'm just a complete piece of shit because I view this money as funny money. I spend it on whores and booze (don't do drugs) and useless shit like watches. I already had little meaning in my life and now I have even less, I fucking hate women and their greedy ways and all my friends are rich pieces of shit who party all day. I'm not suicidal (I was as a teenager because my parents were fucked up and abusive in subtlety insidious ways) and now I'm 27 with a ton of money and I fucking hate everything.

I get it, life is hard, nothing is easy. How do I make this pain stop? It's not even really pain, it's just a fog... a malaise. Help me Veeky Forums

by the way still holding 5M dgb, when the fuck is this shit going to moon again?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/watchesofinstagram/
qz.com/1023501/ethereum-ico-people-invested-thousands-of-dollars-in-useless-ethereum-token-uet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I spend it on whores and booze (don't do drugs)
>booze (don't do drugs)
>booze
>not a drug
m8 i have news for you

Travel somewhere.

Use the money to fund your college and go get an engineering degree

donate some to african children who need it more than you do

ok yeah booze is a drug. I don't drink frequently and I try to take very good care of my health (excercise a lot and am vegan). When I drink I get so depressed and fucked up internally, like I feel now. Like I said, all my friends are millionaries who seem to be ok with just partying all the time. They don't feel bad at all, nothing seems to bother them, yet everything bothers me.

We are so lucky to be alive, yet I can't see the light. I wish things were different... I think I hate myself for living such an excessive and wasteful life. Maybe there's still time to change, but right now I feel like shit.

sounds like you were a piece of shit in the first place

This is the point in your life where you discover spirituality and become an annoying fuck talking about Tibetan meditation, the blood of Christ, or the ways of KEK. Just shut the fuck up, find a semi decent woman that has no clue about the amount of money you have and make a kid if you want "meaning". Just try to live your life like you have three to ten years left of it.

There is only one solution for you. You need to go back to survival mode for at least a month or two before you learn to appreciate what you have.

Fortunately, I'm willing to help. Send all your BTC here: 19CrH47stonwEgfD4dg578JukCfdsoP4oT

And I will take care of them for you.

Post your progress every week here on Veeky Forums, and after you're ready, I'll send them back to you.

>I try to take very good care of my health
>and am vegan

Choose one

I've traveled the entire world already, my parents sent me everywhere when I was young. People are the same everywhere, I think the key to finding meaning is depth, not width (as in traveling everywhere but knowing only the superficial)

I have a degree in both math and physics from an ivy league.

charities are fraudulent for the most part. If they're not operating to profit themselves or exercise an agenda by an unknown agent, they are grossly incompetent to the point where they shouldn't exist at all.

Provided that this is real - make art you fucking idiot. If you have the means to live comfortably and are tired of the same shit, use your mind to create things and not your wallet.

>I have a degree in both math and physics from an ivy league.
Well you best be doing something with it. 450k isn't going to last you through retirement if you're 27 now.

Would you feel happy helping someone who's actually, non-shitpost non-pol non-ironically in need of some money, even if it's bitcoin?

1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

Reading posts like your makes me feel so depressed, not only do I have to grind all day to make ends meet and keep my gf by my side and try to become a man, I see people who struck it rich, like you, being depressed as fuck because "muh feels"...

Truly incredible. Go make a kid, find some traditional woman.

Possibly, thanks.

I can't, after fucking hot ass NYC sluts I cannot even get aroused by normal women anymore. They need to be 8 or above. All the women I date are fucking greedy whores and I'm addicted to their pussy. They would make terrible mothers, and most of them do coke all the time. I am wallowing in sin it seems.

pathetic.

you should look into veganism if you want to live a long time. look up Dr. Michael Greger

Welfare ensures that they stay poor and destute you idiot. This isn't fucking tumblr, i expect you to understand at least that.

if i had ur money i'd bang everyday whores and live the life at maximum because in the end the money will just be money but the memories will be epic.

Be a positive influence for people that need one. Find a community that better fits your personality. Help other people & listen to their stories. Stay busy. Create art. distance yourself from what you perceive as toxic

I am actually a somewhat recognizable artist. The kickerstarter stuff is just side money to indulge my engineering background. I will not reveal who I am or what industry I'm in but you may have seen my work.

I have millions in inheritance and have done quite well with my art and investments beyond bitcoin.

I won't give you money unless you prove you need it.

>I am wallowing in sin it seems.

It seems you have this very strong subconscious desire to fuck yourself up so you can feel sorry for yourself.

Keep it up senpai and you'll get to that point, you'll make it, and one day we'll see your "I have a story for you anons" post here about wild rollercoaster crypto ride riches to rags etc etc...we'll feel sorry for you and you'll feel good because we feel sorry.

Sounds like a plan.

Now on to some whores and alcohol, desu.

maybe you can order something from me over here
fiverr.com/anthonyfive

i've been working like hell for 6 months, made $1000 but this summer things seemed to just go down hill. i just found biz but i don't have enough money to invest in crypto. i just sit here and admire other user's portfolio. i do a good job over at fiverr but the pay this days are just below par,

tl:dr: help an african user out, i will make it one day and part of that will be because of your help.

actually just a dgb shill thread

St. John sounded pretty high

Fellow vegan here, I would suggest that you start making some #VEGANGAINS by starting up a vegan company and trying to go corporate. Life will be much better when you find actual goals to work towards.

>I cannot even get aroused by normal women anymore. They need to be 8 or above.
It gets worse. You will never be able to truly 'love' a 7/10 wife material female because she won't be good in bed, she'll be shy and insecure and want to hold you and cuddle you after sex.
Welcome to my life OP. Bad bitches fuck you up in the long-term, the pussy is NOT worth it. I'd rather be a virgin stumbling across a loyal 6/10 than what I am now.

>I have millions in inheritance and have done quite well with my art and investments beyond bitcoin.
Well in that case, have fun living an unfulfilled life of leisure and continue bitching about it on Veeky Forums

You obviously have a money problem. Listen, I'll do you a favor and give you a peak a real life. You need to get rid of all your wealth and learn to build it back yourself, only then will you truly find meaning in life. In the meantime you can dispose of all your toxic bitcoin here
147FX1ivrWPL49XCiC659nzcYk45zKeeBo

>I won't give you money unless you prove you need it.

I can't prove anything, and by the way I won't hijack your thread with my sob story, because my story is actually sob whereas your story is either a clinical case of actual depression and innate desire to destroy yourself like gamblers often do, or you're doing a level 3 troll, mocking the plebs here and baiting them into e-begging (good job if that's the case, obviously.).

Also, with all that money, why don't you move somewhere where life is simple and you be the king there, have all the time to experience life and take it easy.

Just kiddin user, better continue to pay Jew York prices for EPIC NIGHT OUT BRAH with your REAL FRIENDS who REALLY LIKE YOU and bang HOT CHICKS.

Keep that instagram life stronk brah! Wrist + steering wheel + faggot spike shoes like a manfag because "muh high street fashion muh designer cloths" photos all day!

Being sour a bit as you can see...sorry. Hope I'm making some helpful points tho.

Can I have like .3 or so bitcoin op? I'm not losing my house or desperate for money or anything, but I don't have anything to invest and I want to get started with crypto

18tMLbFRfzsfg6nqgqtzWJD9qEgbyxYwWg

OP didn't just get out of his masochism and and use that hundred thousand to make a million so he could actually score some 8-9 housewife.

what a cuck

interesting analysis but incorrect, I don't want pity I want to communicate.

food products are a very difficult industry. So much can go wrong, and most packaged products are bullshit. You're better off eating broccoli with salt and rice everyday.

disgusting behavior.

so give it all away and stop whining faggot

1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

I'm not just going to give you $800. I'm not a billionaire.

ok I just sent you 1000 BTC enjoy thanks.

>I want to communicate

With who lol? You didn't move out from that hellhole you live in, you didn't say anything about trying to change the instagram life habits...Do you think you can play the highroller game and build a "normal" life on the side, simultaneously?

Chasing whores is a meme, just like chasing material shit, it takes long money to play that game and you will always be pleb, you can move to Star Island Miami right now, but on that location you'll be a fuckin pleb poorfag and people will literally laugh if they ever find out your net worth.

Same would happen if you found out about my story + stroke of "luck" that I had past year.

You have a unique chance to live free, and you're not doing it. I would even go as far to say traveling is a meme, that's what middle class faggot libshits do because they have to blow thru their parents money or their credit, because they're degens.

Can you even be alone with yourself for few days? If not, that's a real problem, start with that. If you need buzz and noise all the time around you, that's not good.

I've got just the thing for you, OP. Move to some horrible suburban hellhole in the midwest and work with plebs at a shitty minimum wage retail job until you appreciate your wealth again. Then you can quit in some hilarious way when you finally get fed up with it.

hurr durr im a recognizable artist with an ivy league math degree and ive made 6 figures off internet money. kys you broke larping piece of shit

People need goals, otherwise they will end like you, friend. We need that suffering and effort, that's what we're made for.

Do sport, force your brain and learn new things. Sure you know what I mean.

If you feel generous, you could help a random user whose burden is too heavy.
1B8a9B9hgtBnvpv3nEK8TTkqJfGwZaWwZe

Pic related is my beloved watch, btw.

Life has no meaning. My advice: Enjoy life to the fullest. Enjoy the hate, too. Drown in it.
Try to find goals, doesn't matter what goals exactly and meet new people except those rich pieces of shit. Explore something.
And give someone like me who has only about 0,002BTC a little bit of your fortune!

1F8pLnRN336aqJJgJnVYYKHacCbqhjedVJ

That's the whole point, it seems like you are just in need of a real challenge. And even if you just don't like the food industry at all, #VEGANGAINS can be accomplished in other fields like clothing and furniture. I'm waiting for the day we have a real alternative to leather not this faux leather garbage we have now and it would be great if you are the one to kickstart it.

Do a good deed and send BTC to a broke college kid like me that can't afford his next semester, OP (tuition is $5k): 1NpK9YPA4xFfrqATiwpvwR7a2TZBtnRyur

Now time for advice: you have everything, yet the people around you are fake as fuck. You live a dissatisfying life and you are not happy, even though there are millions who would aspire to be exactly where you are. Your exact situation has happened countless times before. Why is this? Because your life lacks meaning.

The greatest thing to aspire to in life is to help others. Were I in your place, i would start movements to solve just the small problems i see around me first; I live in Houston, and i see so many homeless and druggy people. It is a goal of mine that one day, when I'm financially able, to begin tackling these two problems which go hand in hand.

I'm not saying you should try and eradicate every problem everywhere, but do what you can. First, you have to help yourself. Find real people. Dress down a bit, if the way you look makes you seem "rich". Hang out with real people. College kids can be retarded as fuck but they can also be very genuine, and easier to hang around and get to know than middle aged people. If you're not too old (or even if you are) just go around and introduce yourself. Find some people you like. Invite them to do stuff with you so you can get to know them, but DON'T do super expensive stuff. I'm talking like bowling or going to a medium tier restaurant.

Part 1/2

Aw shit man, what a TIMEPIECE, because it's not sophisticated enough when you say watch, timepiece is much more haute!

Brilliant bezel! Such craftsmanship!

You made me kek, little bitch.

Well then, only one solution for you. Do everyone a favor and just become an hero.

Part 2/2

Find people you like, build real relationships. You will find some peace in your heart from these people you value who also value you. When you've successfully rid yourself of all the money-grubbing leeches and lecherous women from your old life, start thinking: what can i improve for other people? How can i do it in a way that's sustainable? Give a man a fish/vs teach him, etc.

My goal is to start an organix food truck, food bank, and farm nonprofit that is staffed by homeless and drug addicts, and a rehab clinic if i can. Sell mercy, organise with volunteers, and pay livable wages to the people who need help but are viewed as trash by society. If I'm successful, i aim to keep moving up from there.

I know i rambled a little but i feel like you just need some soul searching and some real people behind you. Good luck, OP. I believe in you.

Kill em, chief

instagram.com/explore/tags/watchesofinstagram/

Make them question their wholesome, beautiful and very original pursuit of chasing material goods and showing them off in exchange for social validation beyond oblivion.

Don't blame it on crypto. It's just who you are. Fix you and you'll enjoy things from a better perspective.

More of an /adv/ thread.

There are exactly 0 recognizable artists with a physics degree under the age of 30. I just did a search. Quit larping

do kikey george soros stuff, fund things you want to see

On what database? Also I did not give my real age obviously, but I am under 30.

>withdrew 150k
>"a ton of money"

Funny story user. My savings account interest makes as much money as all your gains, yearly.

the only pathetic cunt here is you buddy. Kill yourself already and stop seeking attention.

fuck off

1JZd8ABJiLPsXqQHF6pbfuE3FjKyTEot9h

Nice blog phaggot.

"because my parents were fucked up and abusive in subtlety insidious ways)"

spend $100,000 on a good psychologist to work out your issues, spend $20,000 on a trainer because being strong is mentally healthy, spend $20,000 on a various experts in nutrition because if you are vegan you might have nutrient deficiencies which are making you miserable

>I can't, after fucking hot ass NYC sluts I cannot even get aroused by normal women anymore...

This will get old, you're nearing that point already.

t. over 40 been there done that

He's not reading this anymore, he's ordering some russian whores blowing his money and getting adoration from those HOT BABEZ

His mother never appreciated him like that!

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW MOM!
(fucks a whore and cries on the inside)

Once the whore leaves his apartment to get fucked by another depressed dude, he'll get here, probably reply, he ain't closing the tabs.

Give me some of your money if it makes your life so fucking terrible

you sound like a whiny bitch OP. get rid of that money, keep just what you need and go on a journey to find your purpose in life. This is not that hard.

I have about 10 million in assets. I barely keep any money in my savings account... do you know about this thing called investing?

rude

nutrition is one of my hobbies. I probably know more about nutrition than most nutritionists... become vegan, seriously, I loved eating meat and still do but meat is as bad if not worse for your health than smoking, unless you're eating truly natural animal meat.

>I'm 27
>I have millions
>I have a maths and physics degree from a top university
>I have travelled the world as my parents sent me everywhere
I feel 0 sympathy. Probably because my life is utter shit compared to yours.

vegans are ill man... even my chemist teacher back in the old days in school said that.
They even LOOK ill.
Meat is life. You're missing out on the joys of life. If you at least have a hobby, do it right.

It's all propaganda. Meat is a trillion dollar business.

I don't think eating meat is inherently wrong or bad for you, it's just the meat WE have access to is tainted and causes cancer.

Do you have any in gold? If the Mad Max comes, you will need it.

halp halp plss
1DGHHRLsAw51BrnYH9tD1gzp1PiEwoUqbN

Its because your spirit is dying on the inside. Stop treating it like shit. You have been trying to find happiness in the wrong places. Starting to understand that is a great step of forward. Feeling shit about the emptiness of your current life is a necessary step. Go do a vipassana course or something. Like 10 days 10hours a day sitting in silent meditation. It will burn you through your shit. Guaranteed.
Also, dont feel sorry for yourself or this. Sound like great insights are coming through. And be happy you are starting to understand these things early on in your life and not when you're 50.

If you're not trolling—and I believe that you arent—I'm not sure how much value there in feedback from this shit gallery. Do you have a throwaway point of contact?

Wow... seriously believing in some propaganda meme. You're taking the wrong side here guy...
Not meat is causing cancer, but radioactivity. There's as much in meat as there is in plants.
Doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is not getting anorexic or fat.

You're a huge faggot and should be happy. You can literally buy a nice house for around $200k CASH right now and live off the rest of it for nearly the rest of your life.

Devote your life to philanthropy. Start with me please. Diagnosed with nut cancer 6 months ago. Curable but killing me financially.

1HUj9Es932DDGUDE4YeMLhuMqqaQsrwX3R

of if you're in CCA slack message the guy who just dumped math into general chat

>by the way still holding 5M dgb, when the fuck is this shit going to moon again?

lmao worst shill post ever. Associating DGB with fake financial success is the new meme I guess.

gibs
176gwVPb3gVmnEPxutUCLJWvMEyRmA9MEh

>wah I have money but I'm still miserable
go see a therapist, faggot

>actually a somewhat recognizable artist
You have the ability to LIVE art, to study anything you want for inspiration. Recognition and fame shouldn't be enough, it should be cathartic. It's probably easier for me to think about it since I'm on the opposite side, but you could write concept a album, write a screenplay, create soundtracks, get into animation, do anything - you have the intellect, time, and assets available to do so. If you're competent in engineering, go make some experimental real life mechsuits. Live by taking risks. Seek things not of this world lol. Also I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums will only have jealousy, saltiness and more begging to offer you if you keep this thread going, I'm really not sure what you expected to see here.

This. Further humanity user

18 btc sent

>you should look into veganism if you want to live a long time. look up Dr. Michael Greger
You're vegan? No wonder you're fucked in the head. Your brain's probably shrunk from malnutrition. When you can afford a high quality diet with lots of ruminant protein and don't eat it, it's like living in the US without owning a firearm - what the fuck are you doing? Take your dick out of your ass and stop pissing in God's eye, go zerocarb immediately

Have you tried something about spirituality? Not about blindly following religion or new age leaders, but finding something beyond?
If you wish, we can talk about It.

Tips
1FWhkb2BPn8XUn8ToXB7vuP7F1tCd3Aw1x

sent 3.5 btc

thanks

I'd say, honestly, get a little real job just to have a routine and purpose. Be a waiter or some shit.

dude, go vegan. your boners will be humongous, which is an indication of increase blood flow throughout your body, including your brain.

There is no nutrition in meat, most rich/smart people eat a mostly vegan diet. Meat was valuable because it was calorie dense, not nutritious.... but we live in a world of excess calories now, and a world of very little nutrition, which is why you see all these fat malnourished people walking around... seems contradictory but it's true.

Wtf?! Are you me?

qz.com/1023501/ethereum-ico-people-invested-thousands-of-dollars-in-useless-ethereum-token-uet/

buy only ltc or btc

Buy a nice meal for an African child in the Congo, not a nigger in America

reporting in

>too much money is the reason I am miserable.

If only there were a solution......

I don't need so much bitcoins. I'm only in the Trading for delusion, now wanting more mundane things.
But Guy, try some regression to a past live, let you Discover why you incarnated in this miserably emotional life.

- A Brazillian Spiritist

> There is no nutrition in meat, most rich/smart people eat a mostly vegan diet

Again stop spreading shit. Fat people come from excess eating and eating high calorie shit like chocolate. Vegans are failures in life. I've never seen a vegan who is successful in anything. If you're a real man then eat meat.
No wonder you see women in a black light if you're a vegan. They won't think highly of you either, except of your money if you have anything at all. I think you're just a piss-poor troll.

Holy shit! Is that GW5000?

yep

It's never too late to find meaning and build a life around you worth something or at least give you meaning until we all hit the roller disco in Valhalla.

You're not the only "rich" person surrounded by vapid people and greedy whores.

Go to a bar, observe how people act and dress. Mimic them. Rinse and repeat until you meet some people who enjoy the partying (Drink) but also have "other plans" as in things they do for recreation. Weasel your way into group, shared connection, get your dick wet.

Rinse and repeat. Eventually you'll connect with someone, some activity, and ultimately some woman.

Everything you do now gets better with a partner, a real one. Lazing by a pool with a beer is the pinnacle of existence, if your already free to do it then without the 9-5 slog then good company fixes it.

Also chin up ya fuck!

Tips:
DGB:
DGn6PzjyuaskESbqxib7B7Yrr9newPyyED

BTC:
1GgwrpnDcWAUwUN5nN4GqyrRVdQChun9GL

its okay OP your trying to fill that void here if ya wanna talk

btc for a brotha 1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Canceled transaction

Let's play some games man, fuck life

8 btc sent

love you senpai

nigger look at the science until then enjoy your ed and brain palque and paying for jewish ritual slaughter

This is some real talk user, u find ur best friend in a girl ur always going to have fun around each other no matter what u do.

Let me have like 10k to finish building a race car I've had for 2 years m8
my paypal is [email protected]
Don't throw us away.™

L A R P
A
R
P