TA

Do you guys use this fucking Chinese shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck am I suppose to do here?

i prefer reading tea leafs

OP what book is this?

Muricans dont like Chinks, only burgers.

The Koran.

>conjuring magic numbers

the middle kingdom always had it's ways

Her is my graph.

I got a 30min MACD, and an OBV Indicator.

According to the graph, there is still High Volume, MACD looks like its about to converge.

I don't know what the Chinese shit is telling me.

TA might have worked in the 1930s and 1940s.
Advanced computer-assisted frequency domain analysis stopped working in the 1970s.
It's ridiculous that people still try "TA" today.

If you don't have a MSc in mathematics, you really shouldn't try any sort of analysis.

Technical analysis for Dummies by Barbara Rockefeller.

Hahaha how much did you pay for that haha

those are forex numbers for your ichi parameters.

>>Why stocks go up and down

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

>>Bases his trading on shit other traders mainly use

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH

You will never make $1k daily

What are the Common parameters for these kinds of equities?

pffff

someone did make money off those books, i tell ya

20 60 120 30 is popular

>TA on something this low volume/liquidity

Actually nevermind, that's crypto. I just saw you're doing stocks.

thanks.

Also I'm using a stock screener, Am I doing this right?

According to the book, it tells me look for something with above normal volume, Crossed 200, 50, and 20 SMA.

Thats Japanese u fucking retard its called Ichimoku and its only useful when there's a trend

no, charts are for retards

You don't apply stocks TA on crypto.

Dummie

This.

But newfags will never ever ever fucking learn.

But senpai, these are US equities

Some patterns are similar though.

You're the one who owns a book about this stuff, why are you asking strangers on the internet for help?

>Do you guys use this Chinese Shit?

I asked if you guys used it, from what I got Veeky Forums is a crypto mining board that has no use of Technical Analysis.

Ichikomu clouds is my method of TA. It's a trend based indicator so if you're looking for exits/entries you will have to pair it with other types of TA.

It's actually super easy when you understand tho basic components...it's a lot to see at first.

You gotta break the cloud down:

1. base line crossed over the conversion line. This is a bearish signal, but because it occurred above the cloud it's only weakly bearish.

2. The cloud is below price, and in the green. When you see the leading spans cross that is called a "kumo twist" and can be bullish if it is twisting to green, or bearish if its twisting to red.

3. The lagging span is above price, but looks like it's going to cross below price. That is a bearish signal.

Notice how this stock is finding support where the base line and leading span B went flat? All lines on ichimoku act as support with the base line being the most reliable. If that gets broken then you're in bear territory.

watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE&t

none of this shit works reliably.

quant is the only way to fly.

I know a few successful traders that use Ichimoku clouds, they dont trade shitcoins with them though.

you really need a lot of volume to make them work in crypto

oh I see it.

Looks like its too early to call, I thought no one used it. Should of mentioned I was panning on trading US equities.

I ain't touching crypto. not until I have cash to throwaway.

>quant

Got any vids?

Quantitative analysis is very complex. Uses statistical equations from quantum mechanics to analyze data sets. Also requires very high trading frequency... so only possible with bots. Sorry for phone post

LOL