Lewd History

What was life like for noble boys in Europe back then?

Is this picture true?

Or as Christians did they wait until marriage before any sexual activity?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZJWAfBwu
oapen.org/download?type=document&docid=425550
books.google.co.uk/books?id=2_Vkh0lrFXYC&lpg=PP1&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Later on boarding schools took care of all their needs.

No, that's bullshit. It does set even make any sense when you think about it.

WTF happened in the 17th century???

BUMP

bump

There is nothing wrong with older women loving younger men
pastebin.com/ZJWAfBwu

>fact
>literally no source to support it, like what kind of source could there even be

>What was life like for noble boys in Europe back then?
Same as boys from rich families today. Good schools, mistresses, cool life.

indeed

>the next french president

>he thinks Le Pen tards can outnumber the alliance of all the other parties even after seeing the numbers from last Sunday

kek

>Or as Christians did they wait until marriage before any sexual activity?

'As Christians' does not hold any meaning.

Catholicism and Protestantism (and Orthodoxy) have very different views on morality, specifically sex, and countries that followed different sects had very different standards when it came to traditions involving sex.

If you're American, you might think all Christians followed the doctrine of the puritan zealots, or your current evangelical Protestant fanatics (because hurr durr people in the past were even more religious than nowadays).

If you're asking about 'Europe ''''''back then''''''' you had better specify what part of Europe and when. I can guarantee you the life and sexual encounters of a boy from an English Puritan family in the 16th century would be vastly different to those of a French Catholic from the 18th century.

Somewhere in Europe at some point in time, yes some boys probably did get masturbated by their nannies.

He is just homosexual and she's a fag hag. This was a common arrangement for homosexuals for centuries.

>his wife's son is older than him
Truly awkward.

>not cucking your older son-in-law's mother

is this isnt a legit fetish, it is now.

this

Shit, I never looked at it like that. It's like those doujins where the classmate bangs the mom or older sister behind the protagonist's back.

>It's like those doujins where the classmate bangs the mom or older sister behind the protagonist's back.
>behind the protagonist's back.

>NTR

It's pretty much an open secret but he still felt the need to publicly deny it a couple months before the elections.

Routinely? Nah.

But taking advantage of servants was pretty rife. It wasn't allowed, and actually knocking up on an uneducated prole wench would be considered disgraceful. But as we all know... money talks. I guess the 'higher' your status or 'nobler' your blood, the more disgraceful it would be. But you're a poor peasant's daughter of 16, the master's son is 19 and horny and corners you in the hallway one evening, sticks a hand down your knickers and slips a finger in your hairy virgin clam. What are you really going to do about it?

My great-grandmother was an immigrant maid (from Sweden) and eventually ran her own boardinghouses, before going back to Sweden. She had at least 4 children (two of who stayed behind in America). The first three perhaps from the same father while still in Sweden, though it's not entirely clear he was the father (records simply say father unknown, but she said he was her village boyfriend). She was never married. The fourth was definitely from a different man, supposedly a rich Austrian of some sort, but immediately given away for adoption. I can only imagine the sort of life she had.

According to very old letters we have, helpfully translated by relatives in the old country, she was pretty, it's pretty clear she had a lot of interest suitors when she was young.

I dont believe this

>ntr means cheating in AD 2017
fhc does not approve

Why?

That is the Frenchest thing ever

And it keeps getting Frencher.

>doesn't make any sense
How? I literally masturbate right before I go to bed most nights. Helps me relax and ease into sleep.

I call bullshit primarily because they don't offer any cited material. Could be another case of some asshat putting out historical memes to make classical society appear absurd.

>So if you're single, relax. He is not born yet.

>tfw no Byzantine pr0n

I'd doubt it. My first girlfriend was 30, when I was 19 (teacher), my second was 42, when I was 21 (professor). I mostly stick with 25+ for hookups, and 35+ for dating materials. I know I couldn't keep up a relationship with that much age difference for more than a couple years at a time, though. If they're 25-38, they want you to settle down in the suburbs and start a family, if they're 40-45, you can't be with them for more than a couple of years (before the milf crash), and usually have to put up with them having kids, or fighting off a horde of desperate middle-aged dads, twice your age, +their students, at their job.

no because you'd just send them to the brothel back then, why risk having a bastard whose mother you own

>I like used goods
Disgusting tbqh

Ok I get that, but why pick someone so old for your "cover"? Macron is handsome and quite possibly will be top dog in France soon, you're telling me there aren't a bunch of French girls willing to marry a qt gaylord for the power/prestige of being the first lady (or w/e it's called there)?

I don't buy it. They are fucking and there is some weird old/young sex fetish involved. Gross.

The boy is cute. Would hnnng.

According to A People's Tragedy, Russian peasant mothers routinely gave their infant sons blowjobs in the logic it would shut them up. Also someone losing their virginity was a town-wide social gathering.

>Russian peasant mothers routinely gave their infant sons blowjobs in the logic it would shut them up.
>in the logic it would shut them up
Yh sure thats why they sucked baby cock.

Sure....

better than the Jewish excuse tbqh,

>women actually believe this

>tfw I have knowledge to add but don't want to risk getting my ISP range banned
Thanks, mods. I sure am glad you're here to protect us all from facts that you don't like.

> not naming your son Holyroman

VPN + Proxy bruh. SHare to us your knowledge. We thirst.

What? If it's on topic you have nothing to fear.

Is there a free proxy that isn't banned? I have information, not money.

I've been banned at least 5 times in the past three weeks across 3 boards, possibly more if I got banned while posting on the go. One was for pictures (so tame they wouldn't get handholding fetishists hard), the rest were just for thoughtcrime.

Just fucking post. Can't you do it from phone/unplug router if you're this spergy?

I've been posting from my phone, I don't have access to another connection. My cell service provider used to be range banned, I'm trying not to give reasons to ban it again.

Sorry to be such a cocktease, I wish there was a better way to draw attention to the truly awful moderation here for the past 2-3 years. I really wish they'd post an opposing viewpoint with facts to support their case instead of just banning me. Hell, I'd take a visible ban (rather than deleting every single post from my banned IP) and call it a success. It's really disheartening to type out, edit, and fact check a 2000 character post and then have it deleted without knowing if anyone even read it.

Now, how long until I get banned for ban evasion? I'm guessing 6 hours.

Try CactusVPN. THey have a 72 hour free trial I think. At least one of their servers must be unb& (fucking faggots keep getting VPN servers b&).

Getting knocked up with a noble's bastard could be a good way to go from grinding poverty to decent lifestyle for a young woman. They usually were expected to provide some care for the kid, and that would mean giving some care to the mother, even if that just meant being given a slightly cushier job.

Alternatively, you could always type it out in a pastebin.

Also seems like a good way to wind up dead.

You wouldn't have a problem if you didn't ban evade in the first place.
I've been banned for bullshit reasons but it's easier to wait it out ( usually it's just a 24 hour warning ) than to go through the effort of finding a proxy only to post and it's permabanned for cp or some bullshit because the only people who ban evade are shitposters who don't know how to fucking lurk.

>boys having a nanny past about 8-10 years of age in the 17th century

If you look at the Iberians conquered lands, knocking the maid was passtime be the nobles and even the clergie. Fucking the Mucama is still a thing in lots of places from mexico or peru, if you want to look it at xvideos.

Its a satirical page

Oh wow who could possibly win between super jew supported by all other parties and autistic screeching.jpg

Thought masturbating was a sin?

It's not a sin if someone else is doing it, because it's not masturbation

>her uck loser son's face if he wins

how fucking embarrassing every time they have dinner

"Emmanuelle, what did you do today?"

"I was president of the Republic, like every other day"

and this faggot is just sitting there with this younger dude who both fucks his mother and is the president holy shit is there a term for non-sexual cucking?

Using a hand to stimulate the genitals is masturbation.

Not if the genitals aren't yours

>needing to cover up homosexuality
>in France
Wew lad

Yes, even if the genitals are yours.
Thats why people say women can't be gay - they can't have sex. They can only masturbate each other.

>Fucking the Mucama is still a thing in lots of places from mexico or peru, if you want to look it at xvideos.
I verified indeed and I also found this
>Vadia Gritando De Prazer Enquanto Desconhecido Chupa Sua Buceta No Banheiro Público - 24 sec

In a broader context, everybody had maids, who were usually 16-22. These maids would often have secret intimate relationships with the sons or lodging students.
from Sex and Drugs before Rock 'n Roll: Youth Culture and Masculinity
during Holland’s Golden Age (the whole PDF is on google books and other sites).

one figure I remember well was the poet/politician Jacob Cats. He went to a grammar school at the age of 12 in Zierikzee where he had good times with the slightly older maid. Once his landlady found out, it was killed off though. Later, he moved to the university (I forgot where), where he also had a relationship with the maid, now of his own age. They would play music, cite poetry, and probably fuck.

link to PDF: oapen.org/download?type=document&docid=425550

googlebooks: books.google.co.uk/books?id=2_Vkh0lrFXYC&lpg=PP1&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false

Why would Fernando Henrique Cardoso care about a shitty fetish such as ntr.

>honestly believes all of Europe had Victorian morality maymay

In high school, I had a biology teacher (prob in her late 30s at the time, about 15 years ago) who was single, and was strongly rumoured to sleep with the, ahem, basketball players... I have little doubt she did. She always got very blushy and bashful when Jamal or LaQuan passed by the class. She also used to wear miniskirts and sit on table or desks, and everyone saw her panties at some point.

There are written accounts that in the South Pacific (I don't know which island(s) exactly), it was common for mothers to give their young male children handjobs for the same reason.

What's the deal with that? Is it happening to lots of people or what?

I'm not a shitposter and have only had a handful of one-day bans during my 8 years on Veeky Forums, and not for years now. I routinely get weeks-long range bans that I can't really do shit about.

>he thinks mods let off thoughtcriminals with 24 hour wrist slaps
Nope. Permanent, every single one. For cited reasons like "fuck off".

New mods, I think. These are the clowns that turned gamergate into an international phenomenon by tossing out bans like candy instead of letting /v/ burn itself out in a week whining about a bullshit topic not even /v/ cares about like "journalistic integrity".

Why the hell are the mods so thin-skinned? Don't they get regulated too?

[spoiler]come at me bro[/spoiler]

Muslims are pretty violent towards homos.
Wew yourself.

WTF is this? Seems more like a horror scene than cute mother-son relationship.

>tfw no one ever posts any facts supporting a society in the past grooming boys to be women in the case they are too feminine
Veeky Forums never hitting my fetishes.

where's this from?

Young girls are mostly fucked in the head and have these problems you never had or got over by 15, but they still have them at 25. It's completely insufferable. I'd rather date a 42 year old professor that fucked around Europe after the wall came down, than a 25 year old barrista that's been fucked and chucked by blacks, you know what I mean?

Nope, hiro doesn't care about this place, hell he's probably datamining it as we speak. Thus the mods can do whatever they want.

Well you couldn't masturbate without it being a sin so they probably wanted to fuck a girl day and night.

good lord fuck no. masturbation means pleasuring yourself.

Manchu women did the same to their boys.

In Greece and Rome, boys were considered a perfectly viable alternative to women and bisexuality (or whatever you want to call it when someone is attracted to feminine women and feminine boys but not masculine men) was the norm. Close enough?

Yeah, but I thought the Greeks never penetrated the boipucci, only intercural stuffs.

I wonder if that was acceptable with qt loli's too. I'd really like some sources if so.

As I understand it, purely erotic relationships were highly discouraged, but Greek law didn't contain anything comparable to modern age of consent laws, so as long as both parties were okay with it and the older man was upholding his end of the arrangement as a mentor, anything goes.

>so as long as both parties were okay with it and the older man was upholding his end of the arrangement as a mentor, anything goes.
Literally all I want in life, man.

>I wonder if that was acceptable with qt loli's too. I'd really like some sources if so.

At a guess I'd say no, the girl was the property of her father and he probably wouldn't be having her educated anyway, and even if he was you'd probably need to be a pretty suave dude to convince him.

Most boys didn't have nannies though

Well, I know at least in Rome, girls could be educated in the motherly arts until they reached the age of 12, at which point they would be available for marriage, though most waited until 14 it seems.

I just don't get why it would be more ok for a guy to stick his penor in between a boy's thighs, but not a girl's. In any case though, I'd still like more sources on this. I want to know.

You'd think there would be more data to mine without mods forcing the userbase away. There's a lot of topics that will get your shit deleted, and because "check out my dank new pepe" doesn't seem to be one of them, every board is becoming progressively more /r9k/.

>I just don't get why it would be more ok for a guy to stick his penor in between a boy's thighs, but not a girl's.
Because chastity is a bigger deal for girls, obviously. You don't want to get your daughter tied into an unfavorable marriage. Meanwhile, there's no chance of offspring between men and boys. It's possible that there were erotic relationships between women and girls, but if there were, no one really talked about it.

Yeah, that's true. It was all about marriage back then. But they still had brothels and such. I wonder at what point/age girls could find themselves in one if a slave or in a bad family.

The boys were typically 14-20, and it was more of a tradition among nobles than commoners. By that age most highborn girls would be looking for husbands, not lovers.

Le Pen is not going to gain 20% in a single week.

I recall seeing references to girls as young as 8 or 9 becoming prostitutes, but I imagine starting around 13 or 14 was more common. No citations for any of this, so feel free to disregard it. I'll just point out that a preference for prepubescent children is fairly uncommon and the risk of physical injury during penetrative sex is higher for prepubertal girls, so it would make lots of sense for most girls to start after reaching sexual maturity.

Also, remember that sex work wasn't as highly stigmatized as it is now. I wouldn't go so far as to imply that it was an entirely respectable trade, but the idea would probably be closer to a "courtesan" than a "lot lizard".

kek

Because you can fuck up a girl's ability to bear children by fucking her before puberty.
The ability to bear children is the main point of marriage, historically.

Macron is homosexual. It's not even a big secret. He's with the CO of RTL pr something like that.

>ywn play music, cite poetry, and probably fuck.