LTC MOON THREAD $100 EDITION

LTC MOON THREAD $100 EDITION

FUDDERS AND SALTY ETH HOLDERS BTFO

Reminder to ignore shilling attempts by Ching Chong Charlie Lee.
He owns ETC. This is the next DGB

Danger!!!

again always with the racist ltc fudders XD

Sorry can't hear you from over here on the moon

You said that last week when it was $57, goyim.

>LTC moon thread appears
>LTC immediately begins to drop

coincidence?

Prez Amelican, reev ritecorn NOW.

What market forces are driving up LTC at this time of day?

lowest volumes, easy to manipulate
just short it

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>eth holder btfo

not really. Just bought LTC with ETH on bittrex. Will watch it moon and then turn back into ETH once eth recovers. So in the end i earn more eth thanks to LTC or if eth goes down, i can always just cash out in btc. win win.

>just short it

so you are taking your own advice and shorting it, right?

show us your position

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was posted already 8 hours ago in this thread:

if that is really your position, then post what it looks like NOW, because it is definitely a loss now

You a wanksta if you ain't got none

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I shorted at 0.0197, am also at a loss, but he's right that there is no support for this coin. It would require more buy volume to liquidate me than there are bids in the entire polo order book.

It's not the most comfortable position in the world but this seems like an easy bet.

Eh, closed 10% of my position at a 10% loss. I had planned to close the whole position at that point but I'm feeling adventurous. Seeya at the bar.

Quite curious what did.

>It would require more buy volume to liquidate me than there are bids in the entire polo order book.

That's hardly a source of comfort, it's the takers that move the price.

Looks poised to overtake the ATH to me.

All true. After my 10% close I also need a new ATH, more than 10% above the last one, to liquidate.

I'm willing to bet that won't happen over a couple hours on a Saturday evening, so I'm gonna walk away. Have a limit buy so that if the price craters I can at least not look like a retard.

Polo's stop-limit logic is all fucked, it won't let me put a full stop in when I'm past 2.5x leverage. Very frustrating.

QUICK send me btc so i can hold some LTC let me join you all pls i cant miss out

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

I hope so I've been holding these bags for 2 days now, I bought near the peak of the last run fml

sent you 1btc senpai

>I'm willing to bet that won't happen over a couple hours on a Saturday evening

Would have thought so too, wasn't even expecting LTC to rise at least until tomorrow or monday. Yet there it goes.

some faggot whale is pushing the price down with an 11 btc sell order

I'm sorry people but there's no logical reason why litecoin is going to suddenly double in price to $100. I think you guys are going a little crazy.

Am i the only on here who bouth in at $3? looking at a bag of 1200 right now. Feelz breddy gud.

sold all my litecoin yesterday at $50 thinking it was going to drop to $40. God damnit I should have bought at $45.

there's also no logical reason why ETH went from $50 to $400 in the span of weeks.

we are seeing the same thing happen with LTC, once the FOMO sets in, all logic goes out the window

>litecoin is going to hit 100 soon guys!!!

every day for the last 2 months.

still true tho

Jup, also I think when bitcoin gets his shit together, and all is well after august 1, litecoin is gonna rest in pepperonis.

the logic with ETH was needing ETH to fund their ICOs. but whatever, best of luck with your LTC. I'm of the opinion that most of the LTC money is going to flow right back into BTC soon enough.

nah LTC will always be around, it should theoretically jump in price eventually to about a quarter of the value of a bitcoin.

I'm going to be holding long term for that juicy growth.

And yet in those last months it went from $20 to $50. You were so smart to not buy in.

>turn it back into eth once eth recovers

buy high sell low good idea

>tfw a lightning storm outside
>white flashes in my window every few minutes as I watch LTC rise

>last 2 months of ltc-usd, the pic

now kys

I bought another 75 at $45 LOL

nice just bought 1

I love this retard. He's like the random clown that shows up at every party and squirts water at everybody while spouting random nonsensical clown phrases. In the end he's a literal faggot that doesn't even know he belongs in the circus, but is entertaining nonetheless.

You'll know when enters the thread:
>chinkchinkchinkchink
>dgbdgbdgbdgb
>owns etc owns etc owns etc

He only makes bad decisions, reflecting off his mother's choice of not aborting him

Pic related is him