Does anyone else get vicarious satisfaction seeing people get scammed...

Does anyone else get vicarious satisfaction seeing people get scammed? This poor little beta male fuck lost almost 100 grand.

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com#update-token-contract-876626
tenx.tech
nasrda.gov.ng/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there more context to this story?

yes but we need more context to fully enjoy the schadenfreude.

The Slack bots were hacked for multiple coins and told people there was a problem with ETH but they fixed it you just had to redirect it to their wallets basically...in a nutshell.

Great satisfaction.

If you don't want to go through the proper channels to insure that your shit is 2FA, that you're buying from a reputable store, or otherwise, you deserve to lose your money.

Retarded cucks like this are absolutely guilty.

This was the scam...
Ok! I've deleted the reminder “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the TenX (PAY) Token smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple procedure and everything worked out without issues.
We approached a seamless process to update the smart contract
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of PAY tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

TenX
Copright 2017 TenX - All Rights Reserved
tenx.tech ”.

top kek people still falling for email scams

Buddy...

Email scams to companies are the biggest moneymaker in the US.

nah, someone managed to send that link through slackbot

>same guy scamming ico slacks
@nimbot asked me to remind you “=== URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT ===

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the NET (Nimiq Exchange Tokens) Token smart contract.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contract.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract
using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please use the link below to unlock your wallet through MyEtherWallet
and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of NET (Nimiq Exchange Tokens) tokens.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Nimiq
© 2017 ICONOMI Inc. All rights reserved.”

Yeah it was on almost all coins...I'm not sure if Slack fixed it yet.

I shall now laugh heartily at those who lost large sums of money to a simple scam!

Yeah it sucks. I can't even imagine how that guy is feeling right now.

It seems so easy to just con people out their money, how the fuck these people ever made any money is beyond me.

>Gain vast sums through various methods (education/stocks/etc)
>Lose it all to a stupid arse scam

what the fuck am i doing wrong in my life?

he's feeling poor I'd imagine. I dunno man I've been scammed well before crypto and it sucks...it really makes you think very little of people as a whole. I think what pisses me off more is when cunts scam old people...I really think those types of scammers deserve death.

Be young and lucky in a bull market is the way most of the crypto whales made their coin. Scamming someone like that is easy...it's easy to con the young and the old.

got in too late

boomers deserve to be scammed

If you re not a retard you cant really get scammed

I dunno I'm old (not boomer old but old) so I still think of my Grandparents when I see old people and not the spoiled boomer scum that ruined everything the Great Generation built. You might be right though...but I still have an extreme amount of respect for WWII generation and some of them are still kicking.

Clearly you have little knowledge of real scams and long cons. I will agree there are plenty of easy scams to spot. But there were plenty of rich smart people that Bernie Madoff scammed.

Those scams are super rare. The majority of scams are easily preventable by slightly thinking. Refer to PIC: ROMANCE SCAMS claiming $200MM in 2016? Are you kidding me?

you clearly overestimate the intelligence of the average internet user, people out there are not like us Veeky Forums neets

That doesn't mean they're not retards. These arent normies these are executives in businesses getting fooled into wiring hundreds of thousands of dollars

you clearly overestimate the intelligence of the average executive in business, people out there are not like us Veeky Forums neets

This

Yes. The one thing greater than me winning is others losing.

See a user of Veeky Forums as a sort of 'streetwise' person when dealing with anything on the internet. I doubt many neets have been scammed through anything as obvious as email scams. Those businessmen are likely not very 'streetwise' to this shit, and are suckers for the scams.

This.

There is nothing more delicious to me than a boomer trying to get into crypto and suddenly getting scammed, losing a ton of money, and getting upset about it.

Fuck these people.

This. I'm a retard in many ways, but one way in which I am not a retard is in trusting people.

fuck him

and fuck you OP

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost 40000000000000 DGB. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost 800000000000000000 DGB
. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
[email protected]

nasrda.gov.ng/

I love larping

isnt that drug market curreny being exit scammed right now too? people said the ethereum deposits were moving while it was down.