How come there's so much We Wuzzery on this board?

>We Wuz Gyptiana
>We Wuz Injuns
>We Wuz Maghrebs (or just Carthage)

What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

irisharchaeology.ie/2013/12/the-helgo-treasure-a-viking-age-buddha/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Jews_of_the_Sahara
eurogenes.blogspot.ie/2017/04/sintashta-and-scythian-horses-came-from.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We Wuz Vikangz

most of those threads are jokes you retard

Isn't the entirety of /pol/ just losers trying to inextricably link themselves to much more talented and creative people who also happen to be white? What's the difference between that and 'Yuh We Wuz Kangz Bruh'

>>We Wuz Maghrebs (or just Carthage)

We Wuz Maghrebs is actually pretty legit.

>I was pretending to be retarded

That's what they all say then.

Not really. Maghrebs are neither Euros or Niggers. They're Maghrebs.

Many great Empires are associated with its people, and historically it has been the land of educated, insightful people. It's no Rome, but it's not irrelevant either: the fact that you're trying to discard Carthage from their history is a red spy in your reasoning. You probably just don't want to give them any sort of credit for their culture.

>Going full SJW

Carthage was founded by Levantines and had citizens drawn from contempoary North Africans. Neither Jamal or Cletus has a claim to it. Being New World mongrels.

>we just pretend to be stupid and then try to one up each other by saying inflammatory and stupid shit in the hopes of getting people upset or replying in earnest but when called out on this behavior just laugh it off by asking why people take everything so seriously and why don't they just not care
>no I don't see a problem with this

Don't let /pol/ be a cultural imperalist. This board must find its own identity.

Numidia and Cartage were connected to Britain and Western Celtic peoples, not fucking Sub Saharan blacks 1000s of miles away across a fucking desert.

Look at this faces, tell me they're negroes?

Are Moors irrelevant to you?

Another Phoenician coin, this goddess is the etymology of the word THAMES, you know, that river that flows through London.

>Levantines and Maghrebs are Celts

KANGZ

Who the hell lured the Romans into their greatest military defeat? Celtic Infantry under Hannibal.

Phoenicians are related to Western Celtic peoples, get used to it.

>Numidia and Cartage were connected to Britain and Western Celtic peoples

You're on the same level of black schizos who really believe that their melanin gives them magic powers: completely delusional.

Never said that, you fucking fallacious piece of excrement, I aught to slap you across the face for a challenge.

Are you fucking dumb? Do some history at least. What I say is true and verifiable through a simple wiki search, moron.

>he thinks this random picture discredits the entire academic consensus
You guys will believe fucking everything you'll find on Veeky Forums. I honestly can't believe anyone can be THIS gullible

What about them?

Here's a North African Barbary Ape skull found under a fort in Norther Ireland, from as early as the 4th Century BC.

That is possibly 400 years before the Romans arrived in the islands.

It's mostly /pol/, some of its bait and some of its real
>we wuz Persians
>we wuz Sumerians
>we wuz Hebrews
>we wuz Greeks

So? Your implication is way too vast to use as your only proof a trinket that may have got there through trading from North Africa.

I think you're right, I can definitely see an African connection.

AYO HOL UP

That's what I originally said, I said the Phoenicians were CONNECTED to the WESTERN PEOPLES, not SUB SAHARAN AFRICA.

Read this and absorb.

NORTH AFRICA WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MEDITERRANEAN CIVILIZATION, CONNECTED TO EUROPE.

>trading from North Africa

that's his entire point you fucking retard

It turns out OP was the biggest wewuzzer after all?

>NORTH AFRICA WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MEDITERRANEAN CIVILIZATION, CONNECTED TO EUROPE.

Well, then we are saying the same thing. I was talking about Maghreb, you were just cutting it up, leaving out certain countries (which are a minority, most of them are North African).

Sorry for the misreading.

And this statue proves that India was connected to Northern Europe, not to China:
irisharchaeology.ie/2013/12/the-helgo-treasure-a-viking-age-buddha/

INDIA WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SCANDINAVIAN CIVILIZATION, CONNECTED TO EUROPE

> NORTH AFRICA WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A MEDITERRANEAN CIVILIZATION, CONNECTED TO EUROPE.

It's also connected to Africa from the Nile downward and the Middle East.

Hey there Jamal. Or are you Cletus?

Egypt was the America of the ancient world, go fuck yourself .

Indo-Europeans created by civilizations you fucking moron.

My grandad was Moroccan, he emigrated to Italy, where he died 2 years later. My mom got adopted by a Italian family and lived as an Italian for her whole life, and so did I.

What should I know about my Moroccan heritage? Is it anything to be proud of?

You was once the Moors, and excrement.

Trolls, shitposters love to fuck with those who like history. The best way to do that is to spam historical revisionism.

Even through the Sahara, in fact.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Jews_of_the_Sahara

What about the Moors? Can you say anything about them without diving up in blatant racism?
It's not really funny or clever, if anything it's just lowering the level of this thread.

Neanderthals once roamed North Africa, it was always a Northern territory.

You're completely retarded if you think the Buddha statue brought back by Vikings had anything to do with the Indo-Europeans 4000 years prior

It was at the lowest level at the moment it was created.

Buddha was of Indo European descent, Royalty.

>Buddha was of Indo European descent
So was literally everyone west of China and north of the Sahara, what's your fucking point?
Is it retardation or schizophrenia? Do tell me.

>t.pol

He's just trying to tell you that, in his imagination, every relevant person in history had some ''whiteness'' in them.

East Asians have more Neanderthal admixture.

Hi there my fellow caucasian
Can I borrow your phone?

He was from Europe, so yes of course he was related to Europeans.

If you travel from the top of a sphere, point A to two different points B and C.

The distance between point A>C and A>B is the same, but the distance between points B to C is double.

Funny how the world is a small place when you're standing on top of it.

> eurogenes.blogspot.ie/2017/04/sintashta-and-scythian-horses-came-from.html

> Hyperborea

Non-contemporary Ethiopians were actually pretty cool.

Pardon me but which one of these gentlemen were you addressing?

Oh shit it's you. I should have guessed from the autism.

> you'd never recognize me without an Irish flag

/pol/ infects everything

You forgot some.>we wuz ancient japanese
>we wuz ancient chinese

Da Master Race.

(you)

If you're getting upset over stupid shit like this, you need to see a psychiatrist.

This

Ethiopians and Egyptians were literally the only meaningful people on that continent.

proofs?

Since when is Ethiopia in North Africa you dipshit ?

> Carthage
> Numids
> Nubians
> Mali/Songhaï

We don't want nor need your applause or approval
There is no point ferenji just think black means big lips and noses when it suits them.

Ethiopians are great because they are Caucasoid, somalis are "niggers" who've done nothing because they're black (though they ignore the classification on them)

WE
WUZ
EVERYTHANGZ

WE

There is no such as things as Blacks. Neither is there such a thing as Whites. Genomics trump fees fees.

But we actually wuz. I mean, discussing the things non-whites have achieved isn't bullshit. It's not like everything was all ooga booga 'til de white mang came to civilize us

>implying any wewuzzer can compare to the wuzkings

proud of something you didnt do?

Ya'll realise he probably means they traded with Celts

The Nordic one looks like a gay twink

Ironically Jamal is a very common name in North Africa.

It may have European connections, but it's actually IN Africa.

There isn't a strict divide in Africa. Sub-Saharan is a new and racially motivated delineation.

The social reality is that there are black people, that is undeniable.

Race is a spectrum.

>Indo-Europeans created by civilizations you fucking moron.
India is Dravidian and are explicit Dravidian civilizations.