What im i in for??

What im i in for??

Niggers vandalizing your property. I am a gas station manager and niggers / spics make the business not even worth it.

Where do you live?

Have had this idea for weeks now .

start one that lets you pay with shitcoins and rake in all that neet money people have made but can't cash out because of taxes

The only place that will buy vending machine like the one in your picture is big business and hospitals.

what are you going to put in it

In houston Tx

I plan to set them up in corporate offices and colleges

Coffees,fappuccino etc

Plan on being beaten by vending machine companies who have been doing it for 30 years

I see a lot of areas where there are little to no vending machines around, like afew corporate buildings ive been to

Are there a lot of people in those buildings?

More than a hundred , and then the other was less but still moderate in size

just avoid highly populated black/spic neighborhoods. get some kind of insurance.

Let's say 10 of those people use your machine regularly at an average of $3 a purchase

That's $30/day, or $900/month, not counting machine maintenance and buying snacks to stock it with or taxes

You'd probably end up with $300/month per machine

Got it

So bad investment, also i had thought of having more than one machine as well at different locations

Listen to this man. This morning I had to clean up a bloody heroin needle, someone drove off with a gas nozzle in their car and ripped it out of the pump, a nigger in front of the gas station (there is a bus stop in front) harassing customers pumping gas, a spic went into our bathrooms and started smoking god knows what - he then vomited all over himself and left.

I have met some decent mexicans and black people but 99% of them are human compost.

Well, by his math if you had 10 machines operating in different locations, you would make $3,000 a month, or $36,000 per year.

Once you get to 20 machines, you would make $6,000 monthly and $72,000 annually.

Don't...you have too many niggers around.

Maybe i will move up north to more a white populated area then

Thats a hell of a story in just one day.
I will take the advice . Thank you

I believe you.

theyre just smarter than you.

>leave food or product and trust people to pay for it when you are not around to watch over it.
>everyone but white people pay for it
>"were just good people"
>meanwhile whites take over fertile native lands by force
>"were just good people"

Nigger detected. Your mentality is why nigger countries are shit, but I'm sure you would not understand.

We are trying to make an honest living here, Pajeet. Shoo. Even our niggers know how to use the loo.

I'm not even bullshitting bro, I'll post pics of my fucking gas station. Fuck this business, if my family wasn't in it for so long I would never do this shit.

Go back to /pol/ you inbred fuck

You dirty nigger, would you rather have niggers chucking spears and living in tents, or a fucking civilization that shows what mankind truly is capable of. I'm so glad natives were MASSACRED.

go back to /r/dicksucking you asshurt faggot. Do you know where the fuck you are?

I used vending machines for convenience but then I realized I can buy a bulk amount of candy bars or soda's from CostCo and then bring it to work with me.

Saved me hundreds a year.

Filthy dumb beaner scum

Literally shit. And you gotta drive around to 20 different places every day to babysit these things

Uhh dont let my coworkers know about this. I have one machine at work and make about 50 bucks a week from it. Chips and candy bars

Do you coworkers know you own the machine? How does it feel jewing them?

What do you mean everyone but whites pay for it? We're literally paying for retards on welfare which is a majority non-white

I really doubt every machine will need daily babysitting.

ayooo we wuz kangs and sheeit

Enjoy your obesity.

>butt hurt about reality
Blacks and beans ruin things. The few that don't aren't worth making the effort to discover. It's basic arithmetic.

I thought about this but the math doesn't check out to be worth it per /hr imho. If I were you I'd sooner do advert hoardings DESU.

So what does the giant energy-slurping touchscreen add to the product?

>be subhuman
>screw over your fellow man at every chance you get
>wonder why your country is a hellhole