That faggot whale with the 66btc sell order better take that away, or I'll crash this faggot coin with no survivors

That faggot whale with the 66btc sell order better take that away, or I'll crash this faggot coin with no survivors.

not having fucking fun yet

lmao I'll be watching this train wreck.

Holy fuck I'm crying from laughing so hard, do it user

Please do it please please please!! let's have some FUN :)

Im having fun right now

>He bought a new coin hoping it would moon immediately just because

You ain't getting any more NMRs friend

BUAHAHAHA now thats a sell wall.

fucking KEK

New friend here, why would someone do that? What exactly is the reasoning? Reverse psychology? Whoever put it there knows damn well nobody is buying $165,000 worth of FF? So why bother?

i was wondering if you bagholders were still alive

Whale probably wants to drive down the price because they're in it for the long run and believe that one day the coin will be valued at much more than it currently is. Most people want in and out of altcoins in days, so they don't think about long-term holds

LMAO JUST

KEK!

WE HAVIN FUN

lmao this is a meme gold mine

Don't do any selling until the Dutch Auction finishes in September, and even then you'll be kicking yourself if you don't hold until the actual release in Q1 next year.

It's not a whale. It's the developer unloading his coins.

I thought I was stupid selling at 900

BUT NOW YOU HAVE NO FUN

Just got in at 473, When do I fun?

This should be /v/ banner

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

The fun never ends for you now, boy.

Oh good. I though I was having my asshole fucked raw for a second.

WOOO THE DIP ON THE ROLLERCOASTER IS CRAAZY 0.00000426

tfw I bought this at 1.1k sat

i bought at 950, just slot it away and forget about it until next year man, what else can we do?

When I saw the order book on the day of the release on Bittrex I said it was going to happen. Now hold your bags for a year.

I would not go into this for more than 160 satoshis.