Holy shit what just happened to GBYTE?

Holy shit what just happened to GBYTE?

no one still gave a shit about it?

Nice just bought 100k

It just dropped 20% in an instant.

It's because of their pay out?

Top kek
But seriously wtf is this insanely expensive coin I know little about??

It's a patrician coin.

It pays you for holding it every month. Every month people cash out and it does this exact same thing. Great time to buy.

should i go all in on this right now?

I'm considering it too. It's not huge gains but it seems like it's really quite unique. They seem to be advertising to you via the app and pay you for having GBYTE and BTC.

Glad I didn't fall for the airdrop scam.

No doubt it'll go lower on monday/friday with all the other alts.

This happens every month. A week before, you buy in, it rises like 30 percent, sell before the airdrop, and right after the airdrop it tanks. I'm going to try to get in early next month, missed out this time.

God Bless You Teal Emperor

>They seem to be advertising to you via the app
No they don't? Wth? The app doesn't have ads

you know little about it because people who find out about it shut up.
The more people who know about it, the fewer coins they will get themselves.

Message to a guy worried about his byteball holdings in the bitcointalk forum:

Hello AlehandroTheGreat,

congratulations to your large Byteball holdings. Please let me point out some things about
the dynamics of Byteball in this open letter:

Byteball has chosen to solve the inherent problems of initial distribution in a somewhat
unique way: The airdrop method. It rewards the people who already have a (considerable)
stake in the Bitcoin world. I think Byteball managed to attract attention to itself and its interesting
alternative solutions of P2P cryptotechnology rather successfully.

To discourage a "hit and run" interest it also set up the 20% payouts for those who are willing
to continue holding Byteballs. This surely entraps the profit-seeking part of our reptile-like brainstem.
If you can be driven to panic with a short term view of one Sunday night I am sorry for you, because
I consider this part of the fundamentals a rock solid way of building an initial relationship and over
time a familiarity.

Let me finish with a little outlook for the future: What will make people stay with Byteball once the
airdrops have finished? My first answer was, that the run for the exit will be catastrophic. A true
crypto armageddon. Everyone will just sell, the price will be 0 and it is over.

Actually I guess that you were hoping for another answer. While the price will certainly drop HARD at
that point I think that its past record of:

- having arrived in the (atleast) TOP 15 Cryptoprojects (distribution being complete)
- being fast
- proving reliable and secure

two more fundamental will come into play:

- big bitcoin holders that know how to hold are engaged
- only 1 Million Byteballs exist. Show me any crypto which works with such a low total supply! It is like
reinforced Bitcoin fundamentals on steroids and partially also responsible for the current high price.

Best regards and let the panic RIP

Do you know when the last airdrop will be? Their website is taking a shit right now.

when it all gets distributed.
Estimates put it at "at least 4 more"
but I think maybe only 3 more, this time 5% of all BTC in circulation was linked.

Holy shit, 5%? That's fucking huge. All the big players are in on this then.

yeah, and every time I mention it here everyone goes: "HURR DURR I DON'T TRUST THIS"

GBYTE is a device for transferring money from the stupid investors to the smart ones.

Elaborate? I'd like to think I'm being smart by buying as much as possible and selling based on the very predictable cycles.

I got 15 GBytes now :D
Thanks for selling them for cheap!

I don't understand the number of people selling at this price. Don't they see the price restablizes within 3 days. That's hundreds of dollars for even small holders.

You are smart if you link your BTC and get 1,5% for free!
Today 60000 Gbyte were distributed to BTC holders. The number of circulating Byteballs went up by 40% or something. Byteball is just another shitcoin with additional dilution factor.

>Byteball is just another shitcoin with additional dilution factor
actually the bots make it a very interesting coin.

And remember guys, black bytes aren't traceable, you need to backup your wallet after you get some new black bytes after the distribution.

Dev just posted this (pic related)

How many GBytes you hold Veeky Forums?