How much did you invest in cryptocurrency? I'm seeing that everyone is dumping 100's of 1000's...

how much did you invest in cryptocurrency? I'm seeing that everyone is dumping 100's of 1000's. Am I the only one with less than a 1000 in the market?

Pic not related.

plenty of fags here stressing out over $500 blockfolios. you're not alone.

I've invested $200 and its been the most stressful experience of my life.

i have 5k in it and dont give a fuck because i dont invest in shitcoins. soon lambo

Post block pls

i dont have a block im not a faggot. all coins are on hard drive in wallets. dont keep money on exchanges and to be honest i dont give one shit if you believe me or not

you know why i dont have a block? because i can do math if the price goes up i make money if it goes down i lose money i dont need a app

i think he just wanted to know your coin picks, faggot

Don't upset the RPer

anything thats not tied to eth or looks like eth

I like this guy

is there anything similar to blockfolio? or is there a way to set up another profile on blockfolio?
i want to compare 2 investment strats, but i want a fresh slate to add and monitor the numbers of the second strat on.

$300 aud

I'm just having fun

Lol, another idiot who didn't get free GByte. You could have had like 1.3 GByte for your BTC and kept your BTC without any risk

$3k usd so far, given this was invested over a few months but I figured that I might as well take the chance and throw money at crypto because it does nothing sitting in my savings account. Im already up 1k through holding but I should probably buy dips and sell with that leverage.

>invested with 20k on one coin
>currently a millionaire
It all worked out.
Gonna hold for another decade.

Started around February with about 2000 euros. Missed a lot of the opportunities of the crazy bull market - literally could be a millionaire right now. It kills me to think of it. Got in on most of the mooners too, but also got out way too soon, so my starting capital hasn't really increased much.

Factoring in the bad trades aswell, I'm looking at 2.5-3x my starting capital, distributed in various tokens that I am seeking to hokd for years. I'm not particularily disheartened, but I am disappointed that I didn't trust in the memes.

New TitaniumBackup profile

>be Australian.
>realize there are no good investment vehicles here except flipping houses.
>put 50K AUD in crypto. Mostly in ETH and some LTC.
>realize I can watch investments priced in USD multiply and not stuck in shitty AUD
>plan to dump another 50k AUD in near August 1st, hopefully get some cheap BTC and maybe some alt-coins.
>pray to the crypto-gods that ETH goes to 1k before December.
>be me.

I'm a poorfag but joined 2013. Invested a total of $2000 in small bits over the years. It's currently worth $20k. Could be way more but that's life. Won't sell until it's worth a million.

started with 2.5k, got up to 12k, got 2k out and now the dip is cucking me and I'm on 8.5k. I want my 1.5k back, guess that as soon as I get it this week I will cash it out or at least leave it as USDT if BTC is acting up.

>Not even 100k

Noose yourself.

$25K initial and buying up this bear market riding the tasty waves of FUD.

Enjoy those future summer gains bruh.

Back up to 100k now though. Was about 200k before the last couple weeks fucked everything up

How did you outright "lose" 100k? Did you deliberately buy ATH and sell, not hold, but sell at ATL? Gambled in dice? How did this happen user??

how good is blockfolio?

thanks friend

I'm with 190 OP.
All I had plus 40 I borrowed from my grandmother(actually I started with 160~170 a little more than one week ago, been on biz for way longer though)

Still in the black my friend with some profit realized.

All of my coins have lost value in the last couple weeks. MGO alone is less than half what it was before.
I like it. Just enter in your coins when you buy or sell them and its easy. Takes 1 minute.

Your not a faggot, you are just dumb.
Blockfolio is not an exchange, you dumb nigger.

Started last december with $2000.
Coins were worth $26.000 on top.
Now with the crash its worth $12.000.

14.000 loss is a shitload for me ... but somehow I dont give a crap. I just hold.

>tfw moved 300 dollhairs in months ago, but haven't bought in because BTC is in a downtrend

My money was available when BTC was at 3k.

As you can see, it's not getting back there anytime soon.

When you look at the trades that are being made on poloniex and bittrex etc, like 50-80% of them are small trades between 10-50$'s, so you're probably not the only one

Ive put in 15 grand and Im not stressing at all - even though most of my hodlings are in the red now.

I guess the old adage is true, just put in what you can afford to lose.
If cryptos get completely wiped out and I lose every cent, it would sting... but it wouldnt break my neck financially.
So whatever Im just sitting on these shitcoins for a couple of years and see how it will play out.

oh god, can I beg you for some ARK?

>tfw poor

Has anyone used Genesis mining, is that a waste of money compared to getting your own rig?

Waste of money.