F A G G E T
A
G
G
I
T

=> Veeky Forums

you just need to buy some more asset liquidity and you can have it

if you want that car, youre going to need to level up in a way youve never levelup before. That type of car says more about your mindset than anything else.

Youve got to be willing to eat ramen noodles for a couple years being a monk while creating a product or service that alot of people want

Well guess what, I want THIS car.

Nice, just bought 100k!

>[hits speedbump]

>expensive to refuel
>expensive to repair
>expensive to insure
>can't go over speed bumps
>you cant unleash the power of its engine unless you book ahead on a racing track or risk getting a speeding ticket
>you only attract whores
>you only attract envious males that would likely scratch your car when you're not looking
>you're the 'asshole' and 'that guy'

shit tastes OP, fuck off.

if you could have any car right now for free, and you can't sell it for a profit, what would you choose?

A top trim Jap/Korean Econobox. Honda, Toyota, KIA, etc.

The top trims have very comfortable interiors and have tech that matches those found in luxury cars already, perhaps even better. It's cheap to fuel, long lasting and durable parts that can any place can repair cheap.

I personally drive a KIA Optima SXL Turbo, it's got everything I need plus the performance.

If you want anything else you're one of those fags that debate whether a titanium or leather wrapped volume knob is more superior. I'm a practical guy.

that car looks very nice, i love the interior and inexpensive (relatively). great choice my man

This. Would rather own a nice turbo charged SUV and truck than a lambo. I personally wouldn't want anyone to know my net worth.

The paradox is if you invested the price of the lambo you could have two lambos.

thanks bro, German cars are also nice but they're annoying to repair once it gets problems.

The media plays a big role in this. Using Lambos and Ferrari's as a sign of 'making it'. People that drive these cars are usually old perverts (mid-life crisis) types. Or trust fund fuccbois.

Suave wealthy people drive other things. Lambo's aren't one of those.

Plebs

looks tacky af

>a fucking AUDI
if you want a purebred, pick pagani or a koeniggsegg

>Mercedes

Wow, how special

Well some would argue pagani's engine make it impure. But koenigsegg or perhaps bugatti are the only cars worth blowing so much money on good luck making it to $30mm net worth minimum for these cars though

it's a bespoke engine not found anywhere else in such a config but the Pagani powerplant
Koenigsegg is my waifu (car, not Christian)

Yeah I'm aware, I don't personally hold that opinion but it's out there.
>ywn walk around car shows with Horacio chatting about ideas for sculpting your huayra

Exactly. The old money here in the U.S. drive domestic brand SUVs. The ghetto stays the ghetto from buying $500 basketball shoes. The only exception on spending is get fitting quality clothes. Even "education" is a meme today in a world where your ability to craft search queries and delay gratification defines success.

and read the fibonochi indicators

I never know where to place this shit.

Get a job.

I want the most expensive Tesla available. Their designs are a bit meh, but dat ridiculous acceleration man.

>t. boomer

>I am 12

itt plebs

Thats fucking beautiful

Yay, Alfista.

What car is that?

just a silly gimmick

its called digibyte

Buy BitBean and you will get that car.

>memeing this hard

Cars are a trap to get new money back into the middle class.

Nocoiner detected

...to be riding Lambos on mars with Elon and the pedophiles?