"Many narcissists are under qualified...

>"Many narcissists are under qualified, and they lack skills because they cant be bothered with minutia of obtaining an academic degree of professional training or exams. They are "above" such mundane chores.

>The narcissist's arrogance and belief that he is superior to others whom he typically holds in contempt - in other words the narcissist's grandiose fantasies, these hamper his ability to function in society - the cumulative outcomes of this social dysfunction gradually transformed him into a recluse and an outcast. The narcissist is shunned by colleagues, employers, neighbors, erstwhile friends and finally even by long suffering family members who tire of his tirades and rants.

>Unable to work in a team, to compromise, to give credit where due, and to strive towards long term goals, the narcissist skilled and gifted as he may be FINDS HIMSELF UNEMPLOYED AND UNEMPLOYABLE, his bad reputation preceding him. Even when offered a job or a business opportunity - the narcissist recoils, he boasts, he obstructs each and every stage of the negotiations over the transaction. He becomes "passive aggressive". "

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/AbuseTraumaAndTorture-TheirConsequencesAndEffects/traumatortureabuse_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the Yin Yang user, where you are blessed you are also cursed equally

lmao what a looser

Don't fuck with my head right now. I just opened an all in margin trade and don't need these bad vibes.

nice just bought 100k

But what do you call someone who acknowledges all possibilities and doesn't care about anything?

God

Lazy

depression

The inane rambling from OP is just one group of people trying to control another group of people by applying their own version of ethics towards others in relation to the system they have built for themselves that ensures that they alone profit.

Basically 'narcissists' are people that are sick of your shit and have an entrepreneurial spirit.

Sounds like gibberish lies to get us to fall for traps.

Woah! Check Em

FUCK

SERIOUSLY?!? FUCK OFF YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WILL FUCKING PUT SCORN THE WYVERN UP YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE IF YOU DON'T DELETE THIS

>all in margin trade

youre so fucked

I am so focusing all of reality into making this happen. I'm going to be just fine.

sounds like wagecuck diplomacuck cope OP

have any of you considered yourself narcissistic at one point in time?

Sounds like edgelord.

>mfw I acknowledge all possibilities.

I think I may have issues. When I was younger and walked across the street, I would vividly imagine getting hit by a car and flying through the air.

I still do this sometimes in certain scenarios, say I walk up the stairs and trip a little bit. I might imagine the consequences of actually falling all the way down and smashing my teeth against the edge of a staircase.

If I walk with scissors, I'm constantly aware I could fall and have it plunge into my torso.

What do?

this is why "narcissists" start businesses or get into investment

What the fuck? Sounds exactly like me.

What is this from?

that's a form of ocd

true and interesting subject

when someone is raised by two narcissist parents you get an empath with the memory of an elephant. the environment is so unstable and violent that child is forced recognized subtle patterns to protect themselves. years of this emotional abuse creates a superior mind but lacking the confidence to reach potential. narcissists are incapable of empathy so the child never bonds with parents and ends up with feelings of guilt of rejection for rest of live.

narcissists don't that. someone who reflects on that type of thing is probably not a narcissist.

I think a lot people who lack focus will find themselves fitting a little too well to this description. Understand you're not a narcissist, you don't hold yourself above others out of overzealous self admiration.

You need to make achievable goals, and plan. I'm struggling with this myself, which is why I fit it quite well.

And what studies did they do to establish this? What percentage of narcissists are under qualified and under employed?

And yet, Trump is President.

fook m8

Check em senpai

Fuck. I was raised by one narcisistic parent and one non narcisistic parent.

Still fat, no degree, job, social life, gf, savings, or anything that'd deem me as normal and on track. In my mid twenties, but it seems like there's no hope for me. Parents say shit like 'you're really smart but just really lazy' and otgers claim I am smart, but to be fucking honest I really doubt someone who was smart would still be in my situation in his mid twenties. If I was smart I would have something to show for it by now.

I have to face the reality of me being a fucking subprime NEET and the only thing I am is depressed, not smart.

What the fuck do I do? CO poisoning and ggwp?Accept I am a subprime normie NEET and live such a life at minimum wage mcdonalds? Try to prove myself wrong and make it? If so where do I start?

I used to be narcisistic when younger but now not at all. I am not better than anyone. I am worse if anything

just a copy pasta from this book

archive.org/stream/AbuseTraumaAndTorture-TheirConsequencesAndEffects/traumatortureabuse_djvu.txt

>Sam Vankin
I knew it!
That guy is such a fucking pretentious writer, all filled with assumption and foregone conclusions. He has no substance as a psychologist or a recorder of interpersonal dynamics.

And yet all those covert narcissists and women with BPD who have been through bad divorces start up practices worshiping this self indulgent hack

>Your Narc will never feel love. This is the truth of Narcissistic Abuse

FUCK!!

narcissist love story

first comes love....i mean finding someone to massage my ego
then comes marriage....i mean financial contract and guaranteed payments life
then comes expensive pet and burden in the baby carriage

Telling people/kids they're smart is proven to reduce their success. Should praise them for working hard instead

> Parents say shit like 'you're really smart but just really lazy' and otgers claim I am smart
>but to be fucking honest I really doubt someone who was smart would still be in my situation in his mid twenties
> If I was smart I would have something to show for it by now.

user, im going to be honest with you, you are not successful
>Still fat, no degree, job, social life, gf, savings, or anything that'd deem me as normal and on track

but at least you recognize that. some people spend years, decades even, trapped by their own mind thinking that its not them, but that its everyone else or society or the world. that they are actually really smart and their thoughts/ideas/mental processing is actually better than most.

but you have recognized the reality early. that no matter what beliefs you have about yourself, you are only as good as the people beneath you. the things you actually do, easy or not, determine the standard of your life and nothing else. especially narcissism.

you might make it user, you just might make it.

No, it sounds like me, not you. Stop trying to steal my glorious thunder.

This is proof that God exists.

Education is objectively flawed

I'm 64 and I'm just like you. Here's $50,000 worth of advice for free. First, learn this from the movie Castaway. Tom Hanks hated living and couldn't imagine things could get better, then suddenly something drifted up that he could use as a sail. So what you have to have is infinite patience. You can't imagine how something really great could happen to you, but if you keep breathing and waiting, it suddenly will. Second, invite pain and unhappiness into your life like a new roommate. You can't say, "I'm unhappy and life is painful, therefore I can goof off all day today." Instead say, "Pain and unhappiness is a normal part of my life, I accept it and I'm going to do my normal work despite it." Next, find out what your drives are. It might not seem like you have any, but be infinitely patient and write down times when you're doing something and it comes easy. Like, you're helping a lost dog or something and you realize you're really into it and it's not hard to do. You'll eventually find something that makes money that uses that drive. Next, try not to do what I do that's ruined my life: looking for a knight on a white horse to ride up and sweep me away to a better life, one that is handled for me. A fantasy parent, in other words. If you're paralyzed by a need for a fantasy parent, you need to be in an institutional environment like the armed forces. The main thing to get from this is you need patience. You can't imagine how a big break will arrive for you and you can't force it to, but you have to have faith that it will. HTH.

Knee pads bro

>tfw have had jobs in almost every industry
>tfw always promoted quickly
>don't trash talk, always am thankful and show it to those who train me
>get raises

My only problem is being unmotivated. I dislike debt and trading all my time for the capitalism pyramid. However I don't allow this to keep my in my parents backroom, I moved out when I was 18.

Makes me smile every SINGLE DAY.

>always am thankful and show it to those who train me
I swear people that learn common courtesy have fucking superpowers over a majority of people.

you will.

We manifest our own reality.

>tfw always suspicious of their niceness and shut down their attempts to manipulate me
This mainly applies to work, I trust nobody.

Don't give me the feels at 9am. I have to work until 11pm by myself.