youtube.com/watch?v=roQpKo_7i18
youtube.com/watch?v=_u964a0f38s
youtube.com/watch?v=azgIP9E0MV8
youtube.com/watch?v=VZgXH8IJGgg
youtube.com/watch?v=lzLhuq5CjYU
youtube.com/watch?v=9wHl9qRsMzw
youtube.com/watch?v=-2VLIO14dns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it is an expression of their ethnic identity.

Because they were on the right side of history.

I'm a cucked Swede. I feel my children's children will feel the same about our flag.

Because College football season is only 5 months long

Dumb hicks who'd rather be remembered for their 5-year failure of a rebellion rather than the exponentially longer amount of time they've spend as a part of the US.

They've built up one of the most garbage identities to ever exist in human history.

South btfo

t. yankee jealous he doesn't have a culture

Obesity, poverty, and prescription drug abuse doesn't constitute culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=roQpKo_7i18

what bees in your bonnet man?

What's that Yankeecuck? Oh no Yankeecuck, I think I hear Mr Shekelstein calling you again, he says he needs you to work late tonight, and all through next weekend. But hey, gotta keep that (((prosperous coastal economy))) up somehow, right Yankeecuck? Hopefully you aren't mugged walking to the subway station again for the fourth time this week. At least you'll have a woman to come home to when work's over. What's that? You've never had a girlfriend because all the women are promiscuous lesbians in the North? Deepest apologies Yankeecuck. I wouldn't know the feeling, my wife is a woman of faith and a virgin when we married. Anyway, I don't want to take up too much of your time, you'll need to be working around the clock to help Shekelstein collect funds to donate to the Democratic Party. Remember Yankeecuck, diversity is strength! I'll see you around Yankeecuck, my wife is making our family fried chicken and waffles. My favorite!

THIS

Fuck the south

bless your heart

youtube.com/watch?v=_u964a0f38s

youtube.com/watch?v=azgIP9E0MV8

youtube.com/watch?v=VZgXH8IJGgg

Ethnic identity? Wat.

>cuck
>Mr Sheklestein
>((()))
>muh gays
>muh pure maidens
>Democrats r bad Republicans r gud
>diversity is bad (even though the south has the most blacks)

Wow it's really hard to tell where you came from

youtube.com/watch?v=lzLhuq5CjYU

Why does this flag trigger you?

Most of the Confederates were of Scots-Iris extraction.

I want to criticize this for being bait but... I am compelled...

They didn't use to be. The flag fell out of favor for a while and was only brought back in the early to mid 20th century (around the time of the Civil Rights movement) as a symbol of white supremacy. It didn't get raised over the South Carolina state house for example until 1961, at a time where the south very much wanted to be heard about desegregation.

do it again Willy "fuck her in the pussy" T Sherman

Real Yankees, i.e. Boston Brahmins have a culture. The WASP group is the elite culture of America.

Is this WASP culture:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wHl9qRsMzw

do they even have welfare programs in the south to provide for those without jobs?

You do know "Raylan" is actually from California right?

Where'd ya hear that?

Don't know. If I were a southerner I'd rather have a "Stars and Bars" flag

Which most people think is actually the one you posted.

Does anyone know why the battle flag of the amry of northern Virginia became the symbol if the south?
Even some southerners think it was the national flag and some also call it the 'stars and bars"

When did people get it so confused?

>my children's children
Don't you mean your wife's children's children?

Wikipedia. Timothy Olyphant was raised in California.

Honestly, only time in American history that Americans actually had a culture and identity.

I feel like both sides had a great surge in culture. The south established it's identity and the north found its as well.

Songs, poetry, patriotism, and many other things flourished during the war. And then almost immediately returned to a mush.

And I think the reason for that is Americans don't have an sense of national pride unless they are at war.

They got some good music out there too

youtube.com/watch?v=-2VLIO14dns

AZ > CA

Arizona is Americas' asshole

>implying it isn't NM

>prettiest state in America
>asshole
Try again

Arkansas is the worst state by every standard

Oh, wow, a rock.

Contain your jealousy please.

I will try

>watermark

>Yankees have to steal bomber Harris memes

Embarrassing

This is leftist revisionist history. They just make up this story to link it to racism as much as possible. It had been used throughout the south since the war, first as a way to commemorate confederate veterans, but eventually it just became a regional symbol without any strong relation with the war. I remember seeing it at SEC football games during the 90's and nobody cared, the cheerleaders used to wave it and shit.

Why does leftypol want Veeky Forums to be its anti white safespace?

Not to mention that many groups at Senior Military Colleges across America had been using it consecutively from the time the war ended until the 1990's.

Texas A&M had like a quarter of their corps with the dixie flag integrated into their logo designs until 1995.

They're not. Just a few fucktards are.

It's seen much more often now than during the actual Civil War because they don't have a clue what it is.

>Someones uses your OC.

Thanks senpai

Also DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY

>t. carpetbagger

>Original Content

If you were Southern, you'd understand.

These days anyhow, it's as much smug yankee liberals crying about how evil it is that doubles the resolve to keep it.

DO IT AGAIN GENERAL SHERMAN

that gif is older than everyone in this shitheap thread

As a melting pot of culture american culture has always been borrowing other cultures for the greater good of the countries prosperity and defining factor along with its newfound freedom.

It's not that america didn't innovate but once the whole world caught onto what they were doing and copied what else did they have? England is hardly any different from America today but with thousands of years of history.

Henry James has a good quote about this, I wish I could word it better

Well the Johnny rebs who fought and died were for the large part Irish and Scottish.

The planters and gentry who ordered them to fight were decidedly Anglo.

So not quite unlike the old world.

>England is hardly any different from America today but with thousands of years of history.

You realize that Americans and the English share that common history prior to the 17th century. American civilization didn't appear out of nowhere in 1776.

>Amerilads arguing about culture

language =/= culture, even 'English' culture is far removed from American culture in many ways and that only increases the further you go down the many, many regional rabbit holes.

This is true but the moment you start having children in a different country they're going to become wholly like that country unless the parents do everything in their power to stop it, (ethnic or cultural isolation).

It is probably the most aesthetic flag I know of
Also, because it's so constantly belittled and smeared, a bit like the English flag here.

Revisionist history, guilt complexes, ancestor worships, edgelordism, racism, etc.

Why does both sides of /pol/ want Veeky Forums to be their safespace?

top keks

small dicks

Read the sticky

it's a cool looking flag tho

I like assholes though

>arizona is a rainbow colored desert

because its a really nice looking flag man
in seriousness it represents their history of telling the gov't to fuck off when they do shit they don't like

FULL
OF
ILLEGALS

It's because they hate black people, that's all. They wish they could still own slaves and not be judged for fucking their cousins.

>Southern """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Good one.