How feasible would it be to start an unregulated crypto investment fund...

How feasible would it be to start an unregulated crypto investment fund? All I'll do is promise normies guaranteed 20-30% ROI (easily achievable with cryptos) then ask for a 5% commission or something. I'm from a third world country so I probably won't get caught as long as my operations stay small enough.

I have genuinely considered doing this.

I work in legal for an investment fund. maybe we should work together

Sure, but I doubt we live in the same country.

What would be a fair return to promise people? And how much should I charge? I was thinking of charging a flat sum upon entering the fund, then the 5% commission when they cash out. Or is that too Jewish?

This sounds pretty interesting. I am in.

We talking annually yes 20/30%? When would they be able to cash out?

They should be able to cash out only after 6 months. Else just like any banking system, would have pay some fees to withdraw it before that.

iconomi does that

I can do it It should be a piece of cake, which country ?
also
[email protected]

>We talking annually yes 20/30%?

I would promise them 20-30% minimum annually, yes. But I'd also imply that returns may be higher.

>When would they be able to cash out?

I was thinking of 6 months to start with.

I'm targeting my services towards normies who don't know what cryptos are and don't want to know, but would be interested in guaranteed safe 20-30% returns. I could be investing in soybean futures for all they care.

But yes, I'd essentially be a middle man.

And if they want to withdraw before 6 months, there would be fee associated to it.

>I can do it It should be a piece of cake, which country ?

Philippines. You?

Yeah, definitely. Should it be a flat fee or a percentage?

Sounds interesting. Where are you based? India? It is something that I have been thinking of doing, but I'm from Australia - and they are fucking tight as fuck with this - would need a traders license and all the bullshit that goes with it.

>All I'll do is promise normies guaranteed 20-30% ROI (easily achievable with cryptos)
>easily achievable with cryptos
>easily achievable
>with cryptos
I bet you would just easily lose all of the money

>I bet you would just easily lose all of the money

That's certainly possible, although I have enough savings and returns from my own crypto investments to cover the clients' funds. So at least I won't be getting my spine broken by their debt collectors.

Well go something lower? 10%-15% and don't charge a commission. and you take the 10-15% on top. Alleviates you if you don't hit those 20+marks.

Most hedgefunds will get you 5-10%max!

Do you have better idea? Or you just here to discourage others?

I've got money on OP

Do you have better idea? Or you just here to discourage others?

I've got money on OP

>Well go something lower? 10%-15% and don't charge a commission. and you take the 10-15% on top. Alleviates you if you don't hit those 20+marks.

That might be a better plan, yes. I'll have to take a look at what ROI people are looking for, given that they'll be putting their money into an unregulated and unregistered investment fund. I plan to gain some credibility by at least talking to investors in person though, so they won't think I'm some crook.

Thanks breh. We're all gonna make it.

Obviously it won't happen over night. It will take a lot of trust for someone to fork over money to you.
Just keep everything see-through and show payouts etc for new investors.

Do you have a trading background? anything that can actually talk you up as a reputable trader?

>Obviously it won't happen over night. It will take a lot of trust for someone to fork over money to you.
>Just keep everything see-through and show payouts etc for new investors.

Absolutely. I do plan on being as transparent as possible. I'm not into this just for making money for myself; I want to help people make smart investments (inb4 >implying cryptos are smart investments). Too many people in my country are taken in by bullshit get-rich-quick schemes like multi-level marketing or outright pyramid schemes.

>Do you have a trading background? anything that can actually talk you up as a reputable trader?

Sadly, no. I do have connections in the business world, and I'm a graduate of my country's top university. So at the very least, people won't immediately think that I'm a criminal or a fraud.

Seems like this user pointed out iconomi does that. Why not do some research on how they do it and take it from there?

>I want to help people make smart investments (inb4 >implying cryptos are smart investments)
OP where do you get info about smart investments? (inb4 > internet).

ITT: Pajeet scams

I considered this as well, but you can and will get caught.

Just charge the same as hedge funds (2/20)

>OP where do you get info about smart investments? (inb4 > internet).

I only get cryptocurrency info from the internet. For all my other investments (have money in domestic stocks and bonds, as well as some business ventures), I rely on local news and whatever I hear from the circle of investors and entrepreneurs I hang out with.

>I considered this as well, but you can and will get caught.

Yeah, I think I might just bite the bullet and register with the Philippine SEC. It'll be a pain the ass, though.

What makes you so confident you could gain 20-30%?

Also, I'd like to be a middleman to your middle man service. I know people with money who I have discussed cryptocurrencies with before but who don't know or trust them. If I could promise them a healthy return they'd probably be interested and take the leap.

Good luck OP. let me know if you make it out
there. Lend a brother a helping hand.