I hope youre all buying Score coin!

I hope youre all buying Score coin!
The Dev is getting really close to releasing his masternode tech and the marketcap is absolutely tiny!
This is your one chance to get in at the bottom of a coin that is set to absolutely moon from here!

So many fucking shillers

Sold the house an went all in

Their twitter is full of shilling, they care more about the price than about the project

This is my first post about score.

It's called letting Veeky Forums know about the next coin to go on a massive run.
Coming here has made me alot of money, now i want to return the favour. Hopefully people will listen

So they shouldn't talk about the price at all?

Just bought 100k of your shit coin, thanks.

Hold for 2 weeks, you won't regret it!

Right, probably looking to increase the value to dump your premined shitcoins on us
Shady website made with wordpress and no info about the team
Pretty sure you are all part of this pnd scheme

>Shady website made with wordpress
They are releasing a new website soon.

The coin is in the VERY early stages, seriously, what do you people not understand about this? There is nothing fancy here right now, thats why it has a $30,000 mc. The potential is huge though

Sooooo.... what does it do? Do you really expect us to buy this because it's new?

>hey guys this blade of grass is freshly picked, buy some now while it's still fresh!!1!

Look, I'm not here to sell the coin to you. All I'm doing is bringing it to the attention of Veeky Forums. Whether you chose to go on and do your own research after that is completely up to you.

^this
A useless shitcoin until proved otherwise

Thats your opinion

rdd is also a useless shitcoin but it made you money, right?
this is the deal with shitcoins, it's just gambling. just buy and see what happenes

Exactly
Like OP in the other thread said
"Max people should be spending $100 on this coin. At worst the price will halve from here, then youve lost $50 on an investment that could possibly make you $10,000 from $100. "

At least rdd has a project, this shitcoin has no use and nobody wants it, i assure you all these threads are made by the devs and they will dump their premined shitcoins on you entering the market now
Then you will be stucked with coins no one will purchase
Check their shady wordpress website and their twitter full of shills
You must be dumb not to see it coming

विष्ठा coin

Dude, seriously, just fuck off with your fudding

There is a new website underway and their twitter is full of promising news on their masternodes and the MMORPG.
Youre either an ass, or you haven't even looked into the coin

His post id even has the word "dev" in it lmao

Go eat a dick, no ones gonna buy ur bags faggot

Ok explain to us the benefits of this coin, how passionate are the team for the long-term development of this?

Shut your shit-ridden mouth you dirty indian.

Website underway? How? Where? Kek
Their twitter his basically 'amazing!!!! Still cheap to buy!!!'
Go fk yourself pajeet

but he spent so much time pre-mining it so he could con us all.

You failed miserably

The faggot pajeet left.

Remember if youre gonna post on here to use "sage" in the options box. Dont bump this shit.

Go suck a brown dick u pajeet

Hello my friends me developed new currency with new node tech called masternode because my currency is best currency
Last week i made money money for my village we are buildind a new designated shitting street with illumination so that we can get all comforts
Shitting streets market is improving so this is your chance to jump on a growing market with a high market cap so come buy my coin so we can all make money money

This isn't a pajeet coin. This coin is going high, keep buying and shilling.