Jewish Ritual Murder / Blood "Libel" Thread

There is a lot of disinformation out there about this subject. This is a great example. A slam dunk ritual murder case, a case that could be tried today, is incredulously mocked by "academics" who rely on lying by omission.

This thread is for exploring this topic without worrying about being politically correct. Did certain Jewish lineages ritually kill Christian children throughout the middle ages? I'd say the answer is unequivocally yes.

This is a Veeky Forums thread, so, no, we aren't theorizing about occult practices today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>infographic utterly fails to mention that the shrine was opened in the 19th century and the skeleton was found intact with no signs of damage whatsoever

Here is a collection of reports of Jewish ritual murders. It isn't vetted, the cases vary in their evidence. The interesting part to me is the sheer number of cases across a wide range of geographic locations and time periods. From a meta perspective, it seems crazy to dismiss all these reports by cherry picking one or two and "debunking them".

Yes but Wikipedia is run by the semites and their allies so obviously it will have some bias.

This is meaningless. You wouldn't expect skeletal damage from the reports. The body was supposedly punctured numerous times (similar to many other Jewish Ritual Murder cases). This wouldn't cause skeletal damage, so the lack of skeletal damage certainly isn't evidence of anything.

There has been at least one recent academic work on this subject. By a jew. He concluded the patterns undeniably showed that the ritual murders were real.

Jewish ritual child torture and murder was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

You have babies drained of blood in multiple countries over a long period of time. You have adolescent boys stabbed dozens of times, many of whom were circumcised when they were killed. These aren't patterns of random deaths being blamed on jews. Moreover, most people were illiterate, even books let alone news were very rare, so the idea that people isolated from each other by time, language, and space would all report that jews were killing children in very specific ways (including finding bodies) is undeniable evidence that this was an occult ritual of certain jewish sects. That or time traveling serial killers. Antisemitism certainly doesn't fit the overall pattern.

Liberal academics and jews will cherry pick a couple of these cases and "debunk" them. That is not how rational people think. It isn't if one or two are incorrect. It is if ten are correct.

Most here know there are different ethnicities of jews. Sephardic and Ashkenazi lived in the same countries but kept separate. Mutilated bodies of children were only found around Ashkenazis. This is another pattern. Another coincidence that can't just be ignored.

>Ashkenazi
German autism strikes again not even Judaism is safe. What will Germanic Islam look like?

>1255
>investigation
kek. Literally all of this could be made up. There were no real courts in 13th century.

You're right. We shouldn't bother looking into any historical events before 1843. Can't trust shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial

This is how great was their judiciary system.

>We shouldn't bother looking into any historical events before 1843. Can't trust shit.
There is a little thing called source criticism.

>crusifixion doesn't cause skeletal damage
>puncture wounds dont cause skeletal damage

>It was said that the body had been thrown into the well after attempts to bury it failed, when the earth had expelled it.

> EARTH HAD EXPELLED IT.

“a worthless repertory of declamations and miracles, a disgrace to the human mind"

>here's a collection of reports
>there's little to no evidence and most of these allegations are based on hearsay but this pattern really makes you think...

How is this relevent? The OP has reported facts. Koppin was seen leading Hugh away. Hugh was found on Koppin's property. Mutilated. What do Animal Trials have to do with this? How is it justified to leave these facts out of any discussion about the case?

Hugh, and the rest of the supposed victims of Jewish ritual murders, weren't actually crucified. No one claims they were literally crucified. So why is skeletal evidence of actual crucifixions relevant? No one is saying Hugh was literally crucified. The record says he had marks on his hands and a crown of thorns was found with the body. That is all.

How is anything in this thread irrationally antisemitic? We are just asking about a specific historical pattern of physical evidence and accusations.

Not sucking chosenite dick unconditionally is anti semitic, goyim.

Literally in the OP pic related

>marks of crucifixion

>this also completely ignores the marks of crusifixion, proving ritualistic torture
>t...they weren't LITERALLY crusified though...

You seem not to understand the work "marks" . I''ll just quote myself again.
.Hugh, and the rest of the supposed victims of Jewish ritual murders, weren't actually crucified. No one claims they were literally crucified. So why is skeletal evidence of actual crucifixions relevant? No one is saying Hugh was literally crucified. The record says he had marks on his hands and a crown of thorns was found with the body. That is all.

I don't know if you are being serious, or just shadow boxing against a windmill.

Yes. Both those statements are true. Why are you confused?

>story goes that the joos regularly need to carve up Christian kids to make their special ritual bread
>all these instances describe there being a massive hunt and the joos being found out after one body is found or one kid goes missing
>despite Jewish communities existing in those places for years prior

So were they making special kid blood bread before and no one noticed, or what

What are 'marks of crucifixion' of not indicators of having been crucified? If they were not, they wound simply be 'marks'.

From experience, whenever you think you have a silver bullet in a debate, you don't. You're the one being irrational. Take a step back, maybe you are emotionally invested.

That he had marks from crusifixion, but you are claiming he wasn't crusified.

I like how all the newest ones are from Der Sturmer or other anti-semitic Nazi publications.

Anything that leaves FLESH wounds where Crucifixion happened. So tons of things. I can't believe I am being forced to spell this out.

But you said he wasnt actually crucified...

That seems to be trollish side-stepping on your part, rather than what is implied by the language.

>here, have a glass of water
>lol there's not actual water in that glass of water lol what did you think i meant

OK? If you are going to argue against the pattern, argue against the pattern. I don't see how giving a perfect example of the Ad Hominem fallacy helps your case. It just makes the counter argument look like incredulous sneering.

Or maybe some just didn't like mr. Koppin and accused him of something he didn't do.

We're done on this issue. If you are being serious, which I doubt, then other readers will recognize your absurd error. Have a nice day.

Sure. You have shown there is a possibility that Koppin was innocent.

>I'm going to run away now I realise I have written myself into a corner

Was he crucified or wasn't he? Simple question.

If Hugh WASN'T crucified, then how is the pattern of his injuries indication of ritual murder, considering ACTUAL crucifixion was part of the ritual?

Or someone killed Hugh, dumped his body down Koppin's well and then started telling everyone he him leading Hugh away.

Sure you'd have some extreme Jewish cults because of no centralised authority
But the idea of blood libel is basically a copy paste of what the Christians were accused of by the Romans as they celebrated mass in crypts
Do remember not everyone in the medieval era was anti Semitic, and it was more about jealously of wealth, whilst expulsions of Jews were often about removing debts
In response to 'why did everyone have this story' is because of non Jewish merchants spreading stories, perhaps what they honestly though happened or maybe to get a monopoly on trade.

>Jewish ritual child torture and murder was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

Exactly.

Kikes like to cry about how they were targeted but they deserved everything they had coming.

They went from sacrificing thousands of Christian children to leading Communism, killing hundreds of millions

>don't trust academics, they often lie
>"academics"
Jesus, conspiracy theorists and their hate for academia are so absurd. Kinda sad, too,.

>In response to 'why did everyone have this story' is because of non Jewish merchants spreading stories, perhaps what they honestly though happened or maybe to get a monopoly on trade.

Then why were only Ashkenazi jews originating from Germany associated with the bodies of heavily punctured adolescent males, many of whom were circumcised? Seems like one hell of a coincidence.

>Mutilated bodies of children were only found around Ashkenazis. This is another pattern. Another coincidence that can't just be ignored.

Fuck off kike look up the Damascus Sacrifice. Middle Eastern Jews sacrificed an innocent Christian kid for Passover, it's why Syrians justifiably retaliated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair

They weren't Ashkenazi so quit it with this "IT'S NOT JEWS IT'S JUST ASHKENAZI"

no, it's Jews.

Are Jews some sort of hive mind? Are all Jews, according to you, guilty of what any Jew does? Strange logic. Should we kill all Americans because there have been a few American serial killers?

There is no excuse for omitting those basic facts. It reeks of predetermined bullshit.

>Then why were only Ashkenazi jews originating from Germany associated with the bodies of heavily punctured adolescent males, many of whom were circumcised?

It wasn't only Ashkenazi jews. They were Sephardic Jews accused and some in the Middle East. For the same exact "ritual" type thing

Well Jews believe all Germans are guilty for what Hitler did.

I'm convinced that anyone using "Kike" is a disinformation agent. No need for that, so why type it? -OP

>This thread is for exploring this topic without worrying about being politically correct. Did certain Jewish lineages ritually kill Christian children throughout the middle ages? I'd say the answer is unequivocally yes.

It's been documented in so many different cultures, all over Europe, the Middle East. there is a 0% chance that this many Jews from different cultures could be accused of sacrificing Children for their Jewish rituals and it couldn't be true.

The evidence is overwhelming.

This is so sad :(

Why can't Jews just leave us alone? Why are they so evil?

>complains about omitting facts
>omits the fact no damage was found on the skeleton

Which Jews? Again, are they are hive mind who all unanimously think that?

damn I always thought it was bullshit but all those can't just be coincidences

What makes you think they were example's of ritual abuse, or even happened at all?

This is not how historians work. You should find all these sources and analyze them. This list was obviously made by someone with an anti-semitic agenda.

>ashenkani Jews in Germany
M8 we had this story in England, Scotland and fucking Wales, I mean how fucking poor do you need to be to flee to medieval Wales

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
I am specifically referring to young boys who were punctured, not violently stabbed, dozens of times, many of which were reportedly circumcised. That is a very specific wound pattern and why I brought up the counter theory of a time traveling serial killer. It seems incredible that where ever a boy was found killed in that matter, and jews were blamed, they were specifically Ashkenazi jews, and specifically Ashkenazi jews from Germany. That seems to point to lineages of jews practicing this ritual. Or to a time traveling serial killer who specifically followed around Ashkenazi jewish sects who formally lived in Germany. That is the other possibility.

This is just looking at the historical record and not speculating about bodies that were both recorded and blamed on jews.

>fuck off theoristyoure not conspiracy enough for me
This is why you have centralised authority

True, but that doesn't distract from the evidence. You can't just Ad Hominem your way out of the evidence.

lol no, not all Jews are intentionalists
Because just about everyone who questions the Holocaust and blood libel is an anti semite

Holy shit. Literally no matter where they were they sacrificed Christians for matzo. Now I know undoubtedly wikipedia is controlled

Those were jews who were from Germany. Not lying.

Checkmate atheists I guess

We're not Ad homineming them, just saying the conclusion we'llprobsbly reach

Or... someone else killed a kid, "punctured" them a few times to match the story and left them near the local Jewish ghetto knowing they would be blamed instead of him.

That wasn't the only one. The first blood libels were way before Germany. They happened in Syria and places like that. If you think otherwise you know nothing about Judaism and how evil it is. Just read the Talmud. They say Jesus Christ is burning in hell and that Gentiles were created to be slaves to them. They are evil, and it's not just the Europeans. The first ever sacrifices were not in Europe.

Blood Libel? You realize that more than a dozen of the victims are Catholic saints, right? No, not all, not most, not even close to a majority of people who believe jews ritually killed Children are antisemites.

Except some of those accused fled from Iberia, which if you haven't noticed is kinda 2 kingdoms walk from the HRE

What was the name of that Victorian kid that raped and stabbed poor kids on the washing lines when their parents were out

>Those were jews who were from Germany. Not lying.

Not true. Britain had a lot of Sephardic jews too.

Look at this rich jew who owned hundreds of slaves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

>His parents were Sephardic Jews, Philip Benjamin and the former Rebecca de Mendes. Philip and Rebecca had been shopkeepers in London.

>medieval church
>not antisemitic

Ok

>read this one oral account that not all Jews agree on
>even though all these Jews are helping promote sexual equality you can't trust them because in the bible it says how men and women should be seperated, and sluts should be stoned

>he thinks all European Jews are Ashkenazi

You should read about the Confederate Jews

Also

>more than a dozen

>Not true. Britain had a lot of Sephardic jews too.

WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

So there were both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews in Brittain and the blood "libel" cases all involve Ashkenazi jews.

Thank you for giving more evidence to my point.

The guy he responded to
Overall it was tolerant of Jews, but you would have some visciously anti Semitic popes, but on the whole it was kind to Jews

No, I think that in countries where both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jewish communities existed, almost all, nearly all, of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews, which is one hell of a coincidence, and points to specific lineages practicing occult child sacrifice.

>WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

Yes there were. There were libels in Spain. You just looked at .jpgs with text. A lot of them don't specify whether Sephardic or Ashkenazi, so I know you are pulling this out of your ass.

>t. liberal idiot

>of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews

You're pulling this shit out of your ass. Where is the proof? Most of the time the sources don't specify.

I refer you to this post:
Read the whole thread. Thx.

>No, I think that in countries where both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jewish communities existed, almost all, nearly all, of the cases of ritual child sacrifice were attributed to Ashkenazi jews, which is one hell of a coincidence, and points to specific lineages practicing occult child sacrifice.

>WHO WEREN'T ACCUSED OF RITUALLY KILLING CHILDREN.

>So there were both Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews in Brittain and the blood "libel" cases all involve Ashkenazi jews.

>Thank you for giving more evidence to my point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about you use an actual source instead of you speculating without knowing what you are talking about?

Goldish, Matt. Jewish Questions: Responsa on Sephardic Life in the Early Modern Period, Princeton University Press, 2008, p. 8. "In the period from the twelfth to the twentieth centuries, Jews were regularly charged with blood libel or ritual murder – that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians as part of a Jewish religious ritual."

Fantastic source you have there

I did. You're saying they were all Ashkenazi when that's OBJECTIVELY false considering tons of Sephardic communities dealt with it, along with Mizrahi Jews.

Is there anywhere in scripture that says you can kill for pass over?

And what Sephardic cases did the author list? Oh? He didn't? I am shocked.

>evidence
Check the sources. Most of them are impossible to find, others are anti-semitic 19th century books, some chronicles mentioned there were written 200 years after alleged murder.

You are confusing things. Read the thread. I stand by all my posts, and I do not have time for people like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Turkey

>The first Ottoman case of blood libel, that is claims of Jews abducting and sacrificing non-Jews in sinister rituals, was reported during the reign of Sultan Mehmed II in the 15th century (according to other sources – at the beginning of the 16th century). Subsequently and despite the mass migration of Jews from Spain in 1492, such blood libels occurred rarely and were usually condemned by Ottoman authorities. Some Jewish sources mention blood libel incidents during the reign of Sultan Murad IV. Sultan Mehmet II issued a firman, a royal decree, which was the first of its kind in the Ottoman Empire and ordered that all cases related to the blood libel should be considered by the Divan, the highest council of the Empire.

>There were a number of known cases of blood libel in the 19th century on the territory of the Ottoman Empire: Aleppo (1810), Beirut (1824), Antioch (1826), Hama (1829), Tripoli (1834), Jerusalem (1838), Rhodes and Damascus (1840), Marmora (1843), Smyrna (1864). The most famous of them were the Rhodes and Damascus affairs, both in 1840, both of which had major international repercussions.

What was that about only Ashkenazi?

not the other guy, but how does that source determine whether ashkenazi or sephardic Jews? Unless that paper is concerned exclusively with sephardic Jews.

refer to
there is 11 examples right there. those were mainly Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews

>charged
Do we have the court records

Yeah, the meta pattern is impossible to deny .

There are Christians who killed children while worshiping Satan too. No one denies they did those heinous acts.

It was a book about Sephardic Jewish life.

Ashkenazi were usually in Eastern Europe, that is where Turkey is.

There is confusion here. Reread what I wrote word for word and you will see we don't really disagree.

So it should list the specific cases, expect it didn't, and you posted bullshit you got off google scholar.

>Ashkenazi were usually in Eastern Europe, that is where Turkey is.

You have no clue what you are talking about. The Ottoman Empire was filled with Sephardic Jews, there wasn't even any Ashkenazi communities in there

>The first Ottoman case of blood libel, that is claims of Jews abducting and sacrificing non-Jews in sinister rituals, was reported during the reign of Sultan Mehmed II in the 15th century (according to other sources – at the beginning of the 16th century). Subsequently and despite the mass migration of Jews from Spain in 1492, such blood libels occurred rarely and were usually condemned by Ottoman authorities. Some Jewish sources mention blood libel incidents during the reign of Sultan Murad IV. Sultan Mehmet II issued a firman, a royal decree, which was the first of its kind in the Ottoman Empire and ordered that all cases related to the blood libel should be considered by the Divan, the highest council of the Empire.

>There were a number of known cases of blood libel in the 19th century on the territory of the Ottoman Empire: Aleppo (1810), Beirut (1824), Antioch (1826), Hama (1829), Tripoli (1834), Jerusalem (1838), Rhodes and Damascus (1840), Marmora (1843), Smyrna (1864). The most famous of them were the Rhodes and Damascus affairs, both in 1840, both of which had major international repercussions.

>There are 14 posters in this thread.
JIDF working overtime

>No one denies they did those heinous acts.
Actually most people deny this "worshiping Satan" part.