DigiByte (DGB)

>609 sats

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

ITS NOT FAIR! TELL ME WHY ANONS?! WHY! WHERE IS MY FUCKING LAMBO!

Nice just bought 100k

I guess at this point in time all that is left to do is hold the coins until further notice...

Welcome to life kiddo.
Life is not fair.
It doesnt owe you anything.
You have to make the best of it by hard work.

If that doesnt appeal to you you could also go to hamburg and join antifa or other communists cults and complain and steal value from other people

I never gave dgb a second thought as it was being shilled here. Then 2 weeks ago I bought 14000 at 750 sat ($275) it was money I was prepared to lose. And fuck me did I lose a 3rd.

SHUT UP! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 1 DOLLAR IN JUNE! MYYYYYYYYY LAAAAAAAAMBOOOOO! WHERE IS IT?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi Fudfaggot. Next week we'll be going on at least a month you know. Do you get paid monthly or daily for your faggotry? I hope it's enough rupees for a bowl of rice at least.

e's also this faggot:

holy shit the autism.
Dude, turn off your computer and go out

Tell that to the OP. Those are just from the couple of hours I can actually spend on here at weekends or after work.

Doesn't even include all the shit he sits here posting, all day, every day.

Ok, but you have to admit the coin is a loser, and becoming more and more worthless, right?

Who cares? Sick of seeing this fucking spam shitting up the board.

Literally no-ones even talking about DGB right now, only this fucking twat spamming 5 threads at once all day, every day.

you cataloging every dgb post thats made is even more sad bro.

just sell your fucking bags and move on. it was a scam.

>FUDers trying to squeeze a dried up lemon
If we tell them we've all sold everything, will the FUDers go away?

I bought in at 2401 and just sold it all at 585. Is that good enough! Please go away now!

This coin is not a loser , your trading is.
Everyone here thinks they are loosing money because they are buying shitcoins while they have no clue how to trade.

I love how convinced everyone is that this coin isn't going to moon.It's still 6 times what it was a month and a half ago and still they are like "losing value, shitcoin, not going anywhere, give up now".

I watched this shit moon last month, flew like a fucking rocket. That is unsustainable, eventually it's gotta come back down. It's at a good price now, citibank and all that shit scared off panic sellers who dumped it.

Thats all it is. Now it's regular trading, it goes down and up like every other coin.

Within a few months this will naturally grow back up to its ATH, maybe beyond it. It may even hit 10c.

Everybody just needs to acknowledging FUDers

stop acknowledging FUDers.

yeah. s-soon minecraft will ad-d-dopt it as its official currency...

Friendly reminder lmao

No, not at all. It's just like any other coin.
I don't say any of that shit.

But on it's own merits it will rise in price.

>your trading
Nah, I don't trade this kind of garbage.

ᗯᕼᗴᑎ ᗯᎥᒪᒪ ᗰᗝᗝᑎ?

Thank you faggot

:O holy shitballs!

If you don't like if buy Veeky Forums faggot lol. I enjoy what OP does hope he never stops

This summer son. This summer.

I have a massive buy order set for 525 sats (a few BTC worth).

I think it could dip as low as 495 but I'm playing it safe.

Going to be the easiest 100% gain of my life

Just sell your bags dude, let it go

Digibyte is not worth $130M, just cut your losses at this point or hope for a dead cat bounce

fucking idiots ITT

ive known the dev since i was 13-14. we played cs source on the reg. they got shit in the pipeline u will bust ur nuts over.

keep selling those bags idiots ill buy em all

Shit like this gives me confidence.

Thank you for your post.