Is killing mentally ill and disabled ethical?

I have been always pro-life, but seeing one mentally ill guy with his parents changed my opinion, its hell for parent to take care of child that is screaming, spitting everywhere etc. his entire life.
(lets talk about both abortion and euthanasia)

It's a slippery slope. You think it's alright to destory them because they can't provide for themselves, but over time it changes to anyone with any sort of defect. I know many people who have things like bipolar, or autism, or OCD and they're still pretty productive members of society.

I think it's awwww right. I think the Dutch and Swiss offer assisted suicide for the mentally ill.

There is no good reason why we shouldn't kill mentally retarded people. They're a waste of physical resources and a emotional strain on normal people.

No, killing a living person is immoral, even if it seems like a rational thing to do.
On the other hand, I unironically think to knowingly give birth to a disabled child is immoral too and the public opinion should be against it.

>irritates someone powerful
>someone knocks on your door days later
>Hi, I'm a psychiatrist and I have came to the conclusion that you're mentally disabled.

Did you see a video of yourself user?

This.

JOKE'S ON THEM

God created Every single life you edgy amoral teen

Depends on your ethics

if you're an adult and random retards are precipitating an emotional strain on you, focus on fixing yourself faggot

>Is killing Black people ethical
Slippery slope, OP

What exactly is difference between terminating a disabled child one day before birth or terminating a disabled child one day after birth?

None

Then he's really bad at it, especially for the all-good all-powerful entity.
>every abortion is a late-stage abortion
Nice strawman you've got here.

So why is killing a "living" person immoral even if its a rational thing but killing a living terminating a developed fetus ok?

So it's unethical to kill a fetus after a certian point? What point? and what if they don't know the fetus is disabled until late development?

I don't know, I'm not a doctor, I don't think there's a consensus on late-stage abortions.
This is red herring tho, you can determine most of the disabilities early on, and, in general, there is no need for a late-stage abortion to begin with.

There is no difference between killing them or abortions, so why not.

So why is killing a early stage fetus ok but killing a one day old child wrong?

Because its neurology isn't complex enough to feel pain?
Like, let's not make this into an abortion thread #1488, I know all your arguments as well as you know mine.

>Because its neurology isn't complex enough to feel pain?
That's not true. Early fetus feel more pain as they are more sensitivities.

In the future, you could identity bad genes in advance and either correct them in fetus or simply abort them.

It should be a crime to bring forth disabled people to life when we have the means to correct the mistake or try again without actually killing the person. Fetus does not have a personhood.

Early stage fetuses are just a clumps of cells.
They may feel pain, but so do fished clams.
I'd say that the difference betwen a clump of cells and a baby/comatose person is self-evident.

>*my pastor told me
I've almost forgotten it's daytime in the US.

Actually a nurse told me. Nice strawman though.

So what is the differnces between killing a fetus after 1 month vs 2 months vs 6 months? When exactly does it become a human?

>a nurse told me
I hope you're not serious.