Can some bancorfag explain me why I would wanna hold one of those upcoming tokenchanger tokens when I think that BNT...

Can some bancorfag explain me why I would wanna hold one of those upcoming tokenchanger tokens when I think that BNT actually goes up in value. Wouldnt the the rate of BNT that I receive by destroying the tokenchanger token decrease ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169
blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653
trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap
blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wouldn't trade bnt for a new token, but i would buy some gno or whatever and trade that for a token. double your pleasure.

thats why the selling mechanism is supposed to slow down the rate of increase/decrease.

its supposed to hold steady in price, not wildy appreciate or depreciate.

altho it did drop from $4.5usd to 2.4$ usd but tahts to be expected becauase its a scam coin

>altho it did drop from $4.5usd to 2.4$ usd but tahts to be expected becauase its a scam coin

that doesnt answer my question

well there were about 200 other questions about the coin that werent answer either but retards still gave them 150$mil in 30minutes, about $50mil of which theyve already lost

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

just kys idiot.
blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43
I am not asking for your retarded opinion

and yet, now he chooses to collaborate with them twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/880931171496071169

Their explanation "The token changer will charge a small service fee that will be added to the reserves after each conversion. This will benefit all holders (buyers) of the GNOBNT smart token, as this will appreciate its price as per the Bancor protocol mechanism and formulas." blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653

its almost like academics like the opportunity to raise tens of millions of dollars at the snap of their fingers

If you want a more detailed answer go on plebbit and call out eyul specifically

ikr, its almost like that money will come from a successful bancor network.

lol get out of here with your shitty, old, debunked FUD. bancor dropped in USD value because of ETH you fucking retard. as long as you're long term bullish on ETH, you shouldn't really see this as a problem...

don't you people realize that bancor is only falling because of eth? It's always at about 1% of eth's worth

How do they make money at this point after they got $150mil from the ico? transaction fees?

dyor

I'm interested in what's bancor's next step, as in roadmap

yeah but that doesnt explain how I wouldnt lose on BNT when BNT increases in value while I hold the GNOBNT token. I know the fees will be added but they dont change the fact that a BNT value increase would lower the BNT rate that I get by destroying the GNOBNT token.

the next step is the devs ride this caash out for another year, move all of it out of the business and into their own pockets, sell the last of premined coins, then go inactive and start another coin project to raise another 200$ mil in a few years. they did this with the last coin (mastercoin), get paid -> go inactive -> new coin -> get paid. rinse repeat

what are you talking about....

a GNOBNT smart token holds BNT in reserve. If the value of the reserve increases, so does the value of the token..

>just :^) things

trello.com/b/8SaOatUe/bancor-product-roadmap

It holds both tokens in reserve. for price changes the rate of BNT and GNO must change for example BNT increases in Value --> more GNO will be put into the changer and more BNT pulled out so this will cause that I get less BNT when I hold the tokenchanger token while this happened

Ahhh I see what you're saying now. No there is not point in holding a GNOBNT token if you think BNT will outperform.

really the point of the token changers is to facilitate an easier way of acquiring tokens, especially ones with low exchange liquidity.

alright, that what I thought.
I wanted to increase my BNT stack but I guess Ill stay away from the tokenchangers

I tried their token changer on parity and its an unwieldy process, unfit for mass adoption.

I'm out until they improve their platform.

I'm sorry I was in at all, I should have known jewish greed was too great.

What powerful. Do people not realize The Bancor network could potentially replace apps like Uber crowd funding sites like Go Fund Me and who knows what else. The only crypto project that legit gives me goosebumps.

>im out until they improve their platform

yeah investing in a platform AFTER they succeed is the best way to make great returns.

fucking retard.

It's true. BNT is going to do wild things. Anybody not in BNT is just scared of the boogeyman.

use this then blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

how could bancor replace uber? it's for currencies not services.

Actually try to exchange tokens in its present state, and tell me again how it has a place in the normie market.

Crypto itself is unfriendly, the bancor token exchanging network is anti-normie. It begs for people to fuck up and lose their currency.

They need their own software with a radically improved interface. If that happens, it might be successful, but at the moment it fucking sucks. If the dev team is committed then it might be revolutionary, assuming they aren't content to sit on the 150 mil they've stolen from investors.

Ok enjoy sitting on those bags for the next year. There are better opportunities.

>How do they make money at this point
they already got $150m, why provide a useful service when the goyim shower you with money for free?

For any chance for it to be successful they need to release a normie friendly app, we all know this. They even say themselves that in its current stage bnt is not for normies.

THATS WHAT THEY USE THE MONEY FOR IDIOT.
To make this shit normie friendly. If it all would be perfect they wouldnt need the crowdsale...

never said otherwise...

however, long term, BNT is an insanely good investment to make. if the manage to pull of a normie-friendly UI, it will be a huge fucking game changer. in terms of investing, it would be smart to invest BEFORE they implement such an interface.

If I sent ETH from my Mist wallet to the Bancor address, will I get my BNT? The Bancor page that shows how to get BNT doesn't give instructions for Mist specifically. Can the Mist wallet accept BNT?

>There are better opportunities.
What might those be?

for short term gains there are a couple ICOs that I think will outperform Bancor. E.g. Omise-Go, Encrypgen, etc..

I'm taking most of my gains from those and putting them back into BNT though.

please. there are a number of videos and articles out that explain what they have in the works. I suggest doing your own research.

I'm sure they will release something at some point, but investor faith in bancor has been gutted. The trading volume is pitfully low because it is the only ICO in recent memory to significantly lose money for investors.

Furthermore, the network creates new tokens when people buy BNT with eth, so it is substantially less like to moon, compared to other cryptos.

Finally, bancor is eth-dependent. This is beginning increasingly to seem like a questionable choice given ethereum's issues with scaling and network bloat. Eth itself is bitcoin dependent for value, so all three currencies need to be performing well for it to appreciably gain in value. No other crypto has given itself the handicap of being dependent on not one, but two other currencies.

any relatively smart investor is following BNT's price in ether you dumb fuck.

BNT is not an overnight 10x. it seems like you thought this was going to be another BAT scenario.

if you are not bullish on ETH, why did you ever invest in bancor? that makes literally 0 sense.

>bancor is eth-dependent
For now.

yep. they have plans to integrate with more chains in the future.