Germany could have won the war if it wasn't for the Russian winter

>Germany could have won the war if it wasn't for the Russian winter

>Jews the largest minority group to fight for Germany in WW1.
>"Stab in the Back"

>Hitler could've just not invaded the Soviet Union

>On the moon by 1950

They would've won if Japan had agreed to open a front in Siberia instead of bringing the USA into the war on the allied side

I mean that's not true at all but okay

Japan couldn't invade shit, my boy. They had worse logistics problems than the Germans.

The best hope for both Germans and Japanese was to capture territory very quickly and then sue for peace agreeing to give up some of the captured land.

>>Jews the largest minority group to fight against Germany in WW1.
>>"Stab in the Back"

>they could have won if the japanese agreed to jettison their own interests and fight altruistically for germany

really makes you think

I'll take Khalkhin Gol for $1,000, please

They did try in 1939 and Zhukov beat them back, with a full-blown war they would've been risking Soviet invasion in Manjuria, something they couldn't have afforded considering they were still fighting Chinese at the time.

Yeah I should have been more clear by saying they should have taken Chinese territory and stayed out of Russia.

People don't know how fuck awfull German and Japanese logistical problems were.

>Japan could have diverted all their resources in China in order to fight the Russians in Siberia (an almost uninhabitable wasteland) and manage to actually amke a difference even though they lost the last skirmish with the Russians badly, and they wouldn't have any resources from the US

ogey

>they would have won if Japan picked a fight with russia during an oil embargo

>If only a naval power had invaded this land power, they would have won!

>Germany could have won the war if it wasn't for Hitler's autism

Well, that's probably the closest thing to the correct answer, because avoiding the war completely is the only path that gives Germany a good outcome, and Hitler's severe autism is what made the war inevitable.

Gotcha senpai.

>The soviets only used hordes of conscripts in order to win against the Germans, Deep battle operation dont real

There's so many things wrong this post.

Maybe Germany could have won if they had left Russia alone? Russia didn't care about nazis, until hitler pissed them off. Concentrate on the west first?

Germany never even came close. Didn't even inflict a 2:1 battlefield loss on the USSR

The first part is true at least. Mostly because the German Empire didn't have many other minorities. There were Czechs and Poles but they all fought for the Allies due to territorial promises.