Let's Praise Kek

>ITT: We praise kek for gains

I'll start:

Kek, please make the value of Litecoin its proper price of 1/4th of Bitcoin. I know you will make people come to their senses eventually.

Kek, please make AMD go to $20 a share after earnings. You will crush Goldman Sachs and their Jewish ways.

Amen

Praise Kek

RDD will moon

>saves thumbnails
>kek

Nice bait, have a (You)

Satis Mentibus Obvia

Kek, please send me a BTC in order to allow me to trade together with all these neets.

192gYausFoaeNCkbhRLcpiEBsXV67JW84M

This praise kek and kekistan thing is the most cringe inducing thing I've ever seen come from Veeky Forums. Wtf are you faggots doing?

shit reminds me of the_donald

We're using sigil magic to cleanse the earth of blacks and Arabs faggot.

Please Kek make someone send me some ARK: ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

I will tell my kids about you, I will do as you command, I will spread your memes! Please KEK make me stop being poor!

PRAISE KEK!

We are together in this, friend. Kek will not fail to his beloved followers.

PRAISE KEK!

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek!

Kek, please somehow make my life very wealthy

Litecoin should be $2

Crash this entire market, with no survivors

haha EPIC thread OP! Let's show those cryptoKEKS what we're made of!! Trump 2020! Hitler did nothing wrong 1488 (((thats a secret code btw)))

PRAISE KEK! HE IS OUR ETERNAL MEME LORD!

Take that liberal NIGGERS!

You make some good points.
Praise Kek.

Ave, Kaekar Maximus!

Praise Kek!

Kek praise be his name.

Kek, i implore you, your divine frogliness, bestow upon me the bounty of your blessing.

Let antshares pump and subsequently dump so i can double up my ant farm, then let the price reach levels of value previously unbeknowst to the crypto realm.

Kek, bestow this blessing upon me and i will carry out any service in your name, no matter how vile.

Amen

Kek, please make everyone realize that all coins wanting to be the next btc without decentralized governance system afe doomed. Show them Decred, show them the light.