What is one (1) downside of putting 1000 dollars in 100 different coins

what is one (1) downside of putting 1000 dollars in 100 different coins

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ashr/diversification-case-study-usd100-on-each-of-top-100-a-year-ago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some guy ran a simulation and this actually ended up being the best strat. Only downside I see is you need 100 k to start with

The coin market is not the S&P 500. You will lose all of your money.

Nice! Just bought 100K

It's actually not a bad idea but only if you buy at the bottom pre or post pump prices. Preferably in low marketcap coins only

Buy $10 of the bottom 100 coins. Can't go wrong with that strat.

>The coin market is not the S&P 500.

>what is Bit20, Iconomi, Satoshi.Fund etc...

You have to click a lot of times

You wasted all that time when you could have just invested in iconomi from the off.... which btw... does the exact same thing

Yes you can. Its throwing away money into the dark corners of crypto.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ashr/diversification-case-study-usd100-on-each-of-top-100-a-year-ago

Not last year you wouldn't have.

>1100% is profitable but it's on par with what many people expect in a quarter of that time

That youll make a dollar after a 10% profit sale.

lol retard.

I bought $50 worth of monero a few months ago, now it's worth $1,000. You know why? Because I didn't selli when it hit $100. All you have to do is literally do nothing, literally never sell, and when you die your coins will be worth billions and you'll donate your estate to charity and have your name on a hospital wing on Mars.

Cause most are shitcoins and i.dont thinl theres 100 legit coins but if you can somehow find them then yeah its a good bet

Fuck that I'm taking my hard drives to the grave. I want them inserted into my body when I'm dead. Then I'll leave a trail of clues for people to find the treasure but also leave a warning with my family to watch for grave robbers to make it intense. If they do dig up my body they will have to pull them from my decaying pile of shit and potentially go to jail for robbing graves.

monero has never hit 100$, you larping faggot

if you bought 50$ worth of monero at the start of 2017 at 15-16$, you would only have 150$ now, 200$ if you sold at ATH

also that "never selling" attitude is retarded, sure if you never sell, you never lose, but you never win anything either

Boys, i bought zcash, eth, and btc right before the weekend dip because i didnt know they would crash like that in the weekend, when zec and eth were ~$260 and btc ~$2560+, am i fucked? I expect btc to increase slowly, and i wanted to buy monero when it was low this weekend but i was a pussy.

just wait it out

summer is pretty stale for crypto, most stuff happens in the winter and spring

aslong as you didnt invest into garbage meme coins, then just forget about it, and stop watching your blockfolio app all the time.

Just set terrible booby traps

good advice but set alerts at your stop-loss threshold so you aren't totally out of the loop

Any good apps for ios? I use tradingview to watch prices on pc. Can i set alerts in birdinex somehow to show on my phone?

true

its also a good idea to pull out your initial investment if your coin has been increasing a lot in value

sure your potential reward will be reduced, but you just removed your potential loss

Blockfolio bb

Lol@ this massive cope.

I bought for around $2.50/coin, which was not even a year ago. I didn't sell when my POSITION was worth $100.

It's all about that LEGACY. Plus if you sold your crypto and it when up 100,000x in the next 3 years you would feel like a massive idiot. Crypto is too good to ever sell.

You can't find 100 good coins to put your money in. You're better off putting it in 10 coins or less.

what guy.