Don't be a living meme

Don't be a living meme.

Buy FTC NOW before it goes up 1000%.

Then sell your cleverly bought bags to the poor fucks who get in late.

user, be smart about this one.

i hope it will not drop down .... as everything that shilled here.
even x2 would be very fucking nice.

>Then sell your cleverly bought bags to the poor fucks who get in late.
that would be us. we got in late

>220 BTC trading volume
>clearly already had a pump and dump
no thanks

Undervalued for sure, wonder why it hasn't gained the same traction as Litecoin, maybe the Chinese don't like it as much?

>even x2 would be very fucking nice.
225 btc wall to double it. that's more than doubling it's market volume.

Give me ONE good reason to even buy one share of this coin

THIS is a PnD

THIS is not a PnD, this is the pre PnD stage

we are HERE

Why the fuck are you cucks shilling this shit. it's been dead for 4 years and all of a sudden something will change?

thanks bro just put my life savings on this here I come porsche

the coin is halving today per their website info.

what does that actually mean, im a noob.

>thinks any halving except bitcoin's matters

>actively making money on this, while no-balls cucks sit back and try to think of a reason not to buy right now.

Fuck you Veeky Forums I was just trying to give a heads up

Thanks, pajeet, just bought 100k!

I didn't say it matters, I answered a question. Learn the difference you dumb faggot.

with the shiling yesterdays i was looking into this shitcoin

nowhere i found anything useful or new. it's a litecoin clone. the "neoscrypt" that they so hard market is not explained anywhere in their site.

yeah but dude, "neoscrypt" sounds so cutting edge and tech-y. it's gotta be good.

how do i short this shit. I'm convinced after two shill threads in an hour that this shit is about to tank hard.

nah don't trip, it is about to go through a halvening which theoretically increases its value.

>theoretically

Nice! bought 100K

This. Just wait till after the dump if you really want in on this shitcoin which probably isn't a bad idea since like op said it's been around for a long ass time for a crypto

Sell me the coin, imagine that you are selling me something :)

It means the mining rewards per block go from 80 to 40 FTC thus less coins will be generated and the inflation of the active supply per day halves.

Good for miners that already have stockpiles but the effect on the price should be minimal in the immediate future in absolute terms, but it doesnt stop people from cranking up the hype.

On a scale of 1-5 this coin is a 3, meaning it has a proven blockchain, active community, continued development, wide presence on exchanges, and some limited vendor acceptance.

What keeps it back is the vendor acceptance for the most part and sentiment towards the coin, also its British so the Chinese have limited interest in it compared to Litecoin.

true tbqh

mining rewards being reduced doesn't do much to the price to small altcoins like feathercoin

what keeps me from buying this is the fact that its basically just another bitcoin/litecoin clone, and the stupid name

i know shit like ethereum is a pretty autistic name aswell, but feathercoin takes it to another level in my book tbqh

i think the name implies that it's super "light" or "lite".....ill give you worse names...swarm city, first blood, Guppy, FoldingCoin...

Swarm City is my go-to distributed rapesharing app when I'm in Bangalore

Are we pretending it's 2011?

bought into this 15 minutes before this thread came up.

now I know I'm fucked.