Why do you all complain you have no money? On the global scale you guys are already the top 1%

Why do you all complain you have no money? On the global scale you guys are already the top 1%.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of hearing your 1st world problems.

What you fail to realize is wealth is relative. $20k in the first world is terrible, but the same amount in the third world is a miracle.

>not taking cost of living into account

That's why those in silicon valley get paid so much but still struggle to find housing. If you want to live in some third world shithole as lord of the flies no one's stopping you.

yup. and if you own even 1 BTC, you're already in the new economic super elite. people just haven't realized it en masse yet. be patient you stupid fucks.

shitskin detected
what you nigger should realize is that white men are getting fucked over left and right. meanwhile you animals get money from dem programs, affirmative action, international gibs monies and god knows what else...
who do you think is paying for that? its the WHITE MAN who created all this wealth and who slowly has everything taken away from him
so fuck you and your 1% bullshit and please go ahead and kys

i'm from Serbia bitch.

Isolating yourself from diversity takes being part of the 0.01%, and the amount of money will only keep increasing with time.

prodaj kuću, stavi sve na crveno

Serbia? Good film industry. Now stop sucking mudskin dick and man the fuck up.

>
How can you call yourself master race if youre losing the race war :+)

Ah well, that explains the mental retardation

At least some are fighting it bruv. 1488 my brother.

Why haven't you been sharing your computer more with Jamal, Jose, Tyrone, and Al'Shabeer? You know that owning a computer puts you in the top 10% of people technologically. You need to help disadvantaged, technomarginalized minorities be more equal. If you don't, you know that you're intolerant and racist for not making your personal living space more diverse and multicultural.

Also, i am SHOCKED at your transphobic, otherphobic, sexist, misogynist, woman-beating habit of using the pronoun "guys" in such an insensitive manner. You know that the world's more than just MEN, sweetie :^).

Another thing you need to fix is the image of a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE that you used to blatantly portray successful people. Why isn't there at least one female, muslim, African American, latinx, trans, LGBTQIIA2S person(s)? You are SEVERELY violating your diversity and Affirmative Action quota! You do know that the mongolian goat milking forum image thumbnail business is ONLY 14% PoC, while it is 88% DOMINATED solely by STRAIGHT, WHITE MEN!

As a liberal arts transgender-female intersex islam-aligning eco-sympathising African Israelite, I want you to
>CHECK
>YOUR
>PRIVILEGE!

THAAS RITE

quality

thats what im doing with my crypto gains. if it runs out before crypto moons again ill just suicide, simple.

I have 90€ in coins. Yeah, I'm checking my privilege right now.
1DM4YGNBYWTkWATAkgkLZyn1cmn26T8ozu

My outgoing expenses are higher than my income. The only thing I buy is rent, bills, and food

2016 ruined the internet.

I literally live in the third world you retard.

Dank meme

where are my gibs then, you retard?

>blaming non-whites for your failures

you were never rich, and you never had anything taken from you. fucking braindead faggot.

>88% of Veeky Forums straight
Good one mate

>Born with every advantage possible in what's presumably Murica
>Still manages to fail

wew

you dumb nigger
the state takes over half of my money every month and gives it to shitskins
so yes I have a lot taken from me

yeah except im
>not a burger
>very succesful in my field
>still hate you subhumans with every fiber of my being