Fuck all of your shitcoins. The successor to Bitcoin and Ethereum will use blockchain-free technology [1, 2]...

Fuck all of your shitcoins. The successor to Bitcoin and Ethereum will use blockchain-free technology [1, 2]. This will finally solve the scalability issues and make it a true competitor to fiat. Be on the lookout for when the first proper implementation of this kind of crypto shows up, because it's going to moon higher than BTC or ETH ever did. Just a heads up.

[1] eprint.iacr.org/2016/871.pdf

[2] github.com/DutchGraa/crackcoin

Where can I read more about this OP?

It doesn't resolve the power consuming problem.

Would love to hear opinions/explanations bout this since I am drunk and cannot understand the point atm.

same but I'm just stupid, not drunk

The logic behind is graph-based like IOTA.

Okay, any future behnd it? There seems to be no website or anything lol.

>muh power consuming problem
go whine about global warming elsewhere

Github devs have updated the repository 4 hours ago. Wtf is this shit lol, only mineable atm though.

It's just a test. They have shread the idea. If you read the pdf at one point they basically say that the actual coins should upgrade to a graph based system.

Sounds neato but it won't go anywhere if it's called fucking crack coin LOL

Alright, any point in staying up to date with the developments in the future or mine a small amount of it?

Also, fees are still here.

Crackcoin? Did you read the introduction?

>Crackcoin is a very basic blockchain-free cryptocurrency PoC in Python. It's a project for discovering cryptocurrencies.

>Note that this is a PoC that runs only on local networks and does not provide proper security. The code should only be used to get familiar with the building blocks for a cryptocurrency.

>This project was created as an exercise after reading "Mastering Bitcoin: unlocking digital cryptocurrencies".

Okay ye started reading it, feel dumb af lol.

Interested.

Thanks for pointing this out, almost invested

Is this just a (not so)subtle IOTA shil?

nigger that's not the point

You don't need Crackcoin for this you stupid motherfucker. Ever heard of IOTA? What the fuck kind of name is 'Crackcoin' anyway? Does it have a decentralized crack market too?

IOTA already exists m8

>IOTA is initially focused on serving as the backbone of the emerging Internet-of-Things (IoT).
Not gonna make it.

Same but I'm both stupid and drunk.

I'm stupid drunk and have multiple personalities.

Looks like a good read, OP is in this specific case not a faggot

I kind of hope so. Only own 300 mIOTA. A very, very bright person in crypto told me IOTA will be worth $0.01 each one day so I bought a few.

Where do I buy IOTA?

Crackcoin just a research project. Be on the lookout for actual no-chain coins in future.