Baltic Veeky Forumstory

/pol/tard here

>INB4 you holocaust denier, stormfag

I really want to have a genuine discussion about Baltic history without biased Slavs stating that we are Slavic. The question I have is Latvia do you agree with Tālava theory about ethnogenesis or you have different theory about this.
I want to hear your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

lv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tālava
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the theory itself
lv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tālava
Sadly it is not in English so I'll try to find translatable source material.

These people are not very intelligent, telling them you're /pol/ just gives them a reason to pretend they're not dumb.

>R1b
>Saxon
LOL

>These people are not very intelligent
I don't doubt that seeing all the "communism is good" threads just proved it.
Besides even /pol/ has become horrible /b/ tier thanks to normies and shills, so I'd rather take pseudo intellectual discussion rather then Russians screaming that we are Russian clay. It's a nice change nevertheless.

Well R1B can be called Chadian too so, these Y-haplogroups are generally based historical and present percentage in population. Both R1A and R1B originate in Caucasus.

>Both R1A and R1B originate in Caucasus

R1b originates in Iran, it is R1b-M269 who originates from the Caucasus

So R1B is predominantly a Basque genetic marker, Basques are not Indo European speakers, can we infer that R1B is not an Indo-European genetic marker in the far west?

Well aren't you artistic!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
Subclades don't work like that...
>R1b* – that is, males with M343, but no subsequent distinguishing SNP mutations – is extremely rare. The only population yet recorded with a definite significant proportion of R1b* are the Kurds of southeastern Kazakhstan with 13%.[6][23] However, more recently, a large study of Y-chromosome variation in Iran, revealed R1b* as high as 4.3% among Iranian sub-populations.
Source above.
Where the hell Kurds live?
Oh wait Easter Turkey , North Syria Borders with Iran and Iraq.
>Caucasus must be far away!

The J-genes are alot more common in Sweden by now ;(

>The J-genes are alot more common in Sweden by now
Captain Sweden
10/10 cucks.
Was in Stockholm a week ago a bit drunk after the ferry ride
>Go into a small shop
>See a dark skin as a salesperson
>Start speaking loudly how his kind are cowards
I'm way too much of a /pol/tard when I'm drunk

>So R1B is predominantly a Basque genetic marker
t. never read anything about haplogroups

First, The basques meme was debunked long ago, there were no R1b-M269 in Europe until the IE invasion during Copper/Bronze Age

Basques are Celts who started to speak the language of the Old-Europeans(Iberians ?)

Secondly, European R1b is a Celtic marker and the Oldest European R1b(L51) is the most concentrated in Centrral France not among the Basques

R1B = Celtic, KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

>r1b is a celtic marker

you mean indo european, as in, found in the vast majority of yamnaya ancient samples

*sight*

The sub-clades found in Yamnaya isn't the ones of the Europeans. Yamnaya was mainly R1b-Z2105, R1b-P297 and R1b-L23. while Europeans are the descendants of R1b-L51.

>Tālava theory

?

Lithuanians ruled teh slavs(and scatvians)

Lithuanians are delusional autists(and slavs)

Baltic people literally never ruled anyone in their history, not even themselves. The most beta bitch subservient nations to ever exist, even niggers were actually independent and powerful at some point.

>a latvian dissing on communism
I'm not a commie, but I mean, this is pretty ironic

#RULED

>btw I'm a /pol/tard, tehe don't hit on me silly boys ;)

we were independent prior to northern crusades

>/pol/tard
>scatvian
>halposhit
Fuck off, kid.

I do wonder sometimes what's up with the inflated number of latvian and estonian /pol/yps
is it the stockholm syndrome of being under the german boot for 9/10 of their histories?

They probably originate in Kazakhstan. Iran is J2/J1 land.

surprised the authorities didn't apprehend and behead you on the spot tbqh

>he thinks /pol/ is pro-German