Money is no end game

Money is no end game.

What should my endgame be? What do I need the money for?
>inb4 traveling

What's you endgame?
For the longest time I thought well... hustle so you can fuck young hot chicks. Then tinder showed up and I fucked a bunch of 18 year olds (I'm 32) and it's just meh and I dropped that dream.
Now I always think "power" is great, and attention give you power, so get known etc. But in reality power is just like money - you don't get off of it itself (and if you do, I guess you have issues).
So what the fuck, must I really go down the anti-redpilled path of making babies and stuff, just to find it's a false dream like fucking around.

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yO7MWuJ7zLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want a decent house in a decent location. then I go party at the bars every night. that's my end game.

>>> /r9k

>get rich
>retire to some comfy white enclave with no shitskins around
>wife up qt aryan princess
>have a huge family
>enjoy prosperous life in a white community, watching your children grow up and doing your part to ensure the survival of your race

BONUS point (for billionaire tier crypto fascists)
>develop selective virus to wipe out all shitskins from the face off the earth

I liek cars

Where do you live?

I live in the city Center of Vienna. It's a 60m2 rented flat and I can't really improve. Should I work hard just to have a house. Without family. Well.

Yeah to be honest one motivation for me to make money is to buy stuff (like a house) for my mom.

Veeky Forums isn't your blog

>anti-redpilled path of making babies

OP in all seriousness
there is no endgame because every goal you reach youll be instantly disappointed and depressed
thats why you need to keep setting loftier goals all the time
journey is the destination and all that crap (its true though)

Don't have a license. Don't even want one.

Okay, then
>what coin should I buy
...wow, much contribution

I just got my kraken verification and to be honest I'm literally thinking of making a Veeky Forums thread about giving away free money to nocoiners and then actually doing it...
The best thing I could do with bitcoin atm. is buy Steem power, lol

Restore my foreskin.

youtu.be/yO7MWuJ7zLA
>if Austria and Japan won WWII

I got that insight.
I wish I wouldn't get old in the process, though.

Yes, I know, my complaining is very original

>tfw no amount of crypto will ever get it back

>I'm literally thinking of making a Veeky Forums thread about giving away free money to nocoiners and then actually doing it...
So now we've got a classic LARP/beg thread where a bunch of retarded bums post their addresses and OP doesn't deliver. I swear, Veeky Forums needs like 5 more jannies.

Sounds good to me.

I just want a comfy life with my family man.

To meet my maker.

I'll take all of your Bitbeans

2XbFj7LPiVPUVjYYUgUSyN1DVDZtafpfmA

G U T E L A U N E
U
T
E
L
A
U
N
E

Really think about what's best in life, what makes a good life? What do you enjoy ? What are your talents? You can't just coast through life having someone else spoon feed you answers man. I'm making money to provide for my family and fund charitable organizations that I care about.

>search up foreskin restoration
>put thing on dick
>stretch foreskin stump
>do it for a year or 3
>have foreskin

bonus points if you realize cutting off the tip of your dick is normal while cutting a girl's clit off is 3rd world savagery

>traumatize young children and mutilate their penis for no medical reason whatsoever
>"its absolutely normal user"

achieve financial independence so you don't have to spend every day being a cuck, and then just try to live a "happy" life (ie one where you don't hate yourself and feel you have to be constantly striving for something to fill the void)

>cutting off the tip of your dick is normal
are you memeing right now

sorry i meant cutting the first third of your dick skin but that would have been too lengthy to be a good may may xd

>piece of land
>modest house
>reliable vehicle
>as off-grid as possible
>grow my own food
>live off the land
>enough money so I can own all this debt-free and not have to wage slave anymore

That's all I need. My dreams are small. I just want the freedom to be left alone.

wanna hook me up senpai?

oh and as far as purpose goes if all else fails you could get spiritual and shit. meditation is tite even on a physical level. i'm a little reluctant to get too spiritual because i feel guilty for wanting earthly pleasure but hey i know it's out there waiting if life starts to suck too hard

i've also been to rehab and they basically told me spirituality is the only way. idek if i'm actually a drug addict or if i was just a depressed stoner but i figure life's really not that bad without getting fucked up so i'll keep doin what i've been doin

tl;dr i'm a former degenerate turned normie (wagecuck if you prefer) and i find that lasting contentment comes from enjoying the moment, which requires being present which requires a little bit of effort to stay grateful for even the little things

I want to write books and if I have enough money, direct movies one day. It's all about art and creative expression. Even physics and math is art too when you get to a high enough place.
/thread ART

So what is your goal to achieve this ? 500K? 1M?

Op.. I'm 30, I find peace with some toy's and decent amount of money to just chill and do my own thing. Go to sporting events, gamble a little and just chill with my wife. No kids either, fuck that.

That's my end game.

I want to create a passive source of income through dividends so I can stop doing wagecuckery and start a business or other pursuit withoit worrying if I can feed myself.

I figure about $300K canadian to get set up, if I choose a location with fairly cheap real estate like Atlantic canada. If I own everything debt free and live modestly, my expenses shouldn't be too high. Then I can maybe market garden, raise animals, or find some other way to bring in a bit of income from the land. If crypto is still pretty profitable I would probably keep doing it though.

The main thing is getting those assets, and then even if I have to wagecuck, I don't have to do it near as much. Right now I work as much as 60 hours a week, away from home a lot, unpredictable schedule. If I reduced my expenses to the point where I could work some comfy job for lower pay and less hours, that alone would be a vast improvement.

enough to have passive income and retire

If youre white then ur weak and we should celebrate your cuck genes leaving this world.

If ur non white just kys and get over with it already

Youre a litteral failure hahahaha

But financial security is my endgame. I would love to be able to never have to take a loan out with crypto gains supplemented by my job.

The real dream would be getting to work part-time for the rest of my life

Power will generate hate and bitterness, and won't really make you feel fulfilled. Try to better yourself, you can be your own pioneer or prison. If nothing matters but what we make of our world, then let us make good.

What? Having kids IS the redpill.

If you are white you are morally obligated to have no less than 5 little nippers.

Or maybe you're ok with America and Europe becoming a brown coloured, low IQ, shit-hole?

It's called hobbies you fucking loser. I want financial independence so I can spend all my time doing fun shit like coding trading algorithms, working out, playing guitar and producing music. Being able to fuck traps on the side is just a bonus.

i got an '86 ;) my goal with crypto is to get the new one version theyre working on

My end game is to help people that I know need it. There is such a huge discrepancy between the rich and the poor, and I know I can help people improve their lives massively with wealth I make

>Inb4 fuck everyone else

I'll take your bonus points.

Where do I download the wallet?

I want to be able to fly business class to japan for a nice bowl of ramen in kyoto if I fucking feel like it and then fly back.

Get a bunch of cosplayers to cosplay and have cosplay sex. Pretty much the end game.

>develop selective virus to wipe out all shitskins from the face off the earth

Please.