AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HODL OR SELL ON LOSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I GET SHILLED AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOON ON WEEKEND BECAUSE NEWS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is better to hold.

already lost 30% of my investment, i dont see that shitcoin going up again

bro i lose a lot too, im so scared. I said that, but i really dont know what to do.

Buy LBRY

i think that says it all. i am probably gonna hodl through the night iif its still falling ill sell immidiately

Patience for Patientory

Its a long hodl coin man... if hospitals adopt, we'll be sitting in lamboland... why cuck out in pennyville?

huge if, they aint going to give up an Oracle RDBMS that has been the staple for the past 3 decades.

>if hospitals adopt

>this is what cucks actually think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

ehhm... sell now dude

gonna hodl.

i already dumped my profits. this is just play money now, i'll let it ride.

>if hospitals adopt

That will never happen. Storing patient info on the blockchain is a flat out retarded idea. Almost like the ceo is a literal nigress with a degree in african studies.....oh wait

lmao did you really buy that niggercoin OP?

sell the next micro pump

Sell....I sold mine as soon as I found that
its just scam...IMO its a waste....As soon as
you get an opportunity, drop your bag.

:)

lmao

I wonder how many gb a node would be to download with everyone's medical records.

Huge sell walls are the best time to buy. Less chance of being dumped.

>trusting a negress CEO with a degree in African studies with your money
>ever

>He actually thinks hospitals would adapt this shit

They won't. Fucking sell now and accept your losses or be prepared for true pain

Buying Patientnigger coin. We told you faggot, no blacks, no women and no jew devs....then you go and hit two out of three with this one.

This

This

Someone is very nervous