ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE 1000+ ANTSHARES

When the price goes to $1000 you will be all MILLIONAIRES

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6k8irp/how_to_claim_anc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell yeah, baby. 1k ANTS CLUB. poorfags, STAY OUT

Ok OP, you can stop shilling your shit.

First you need to get to 10 my nigga

Lol I coincidentally have about $1000 ANS that i'm about to sell.

Get rekt retards and stop posting about it here. Wait for tomorrow cause it's gonna be a bloodbath in like 30 minutes.

I'm at 2200. I love the FUD here, it's going to be awesome with 120% gains in 5 days.

2500ant army reporting

we're gonna make it boys

So u sayin we finna be rich right??

tell me about antcoins, user. is it effective PoS?

damn...do you feel safe keeping that much money in bittrex?

55 hand picked ants coming through, looks like i got all the good and non retarded ants. feel sorry for you guys who went for quantity over quality

Jealous as fuck but jeez bittrex is raping you of your ANC. That's like 7 a day.

You're gonna be a millionaire by end of year

Imo exchange with 2fa enabled is less likely to be hacked than a software wallet. Only thing safer would be a paper wallet, laminated and stored in a safe.

Only got 201 right now. :(

I'm steadily buying in as funds allow though, but I'm not a man of many means.

how do i do this?

5k ants. Wish i had more :(

>Literally has 100k in ANS
>doesn't know how to get ANC

Oh lord. Download the ANS wallet client, and then transfer your coins to it, and you get antcoins pretty much automatically after that (you have to click one button, I think it says "claim").

isn't it like $1 a month or some shit

Once it's in the client its a little retarded, it will start earning them automatically but you wont be able to automatically take ownership of them. You transfer all your ANS to yourself and then press the claim button. Worth it since it's going up in value as we speak. Over $2 each now and no one knows what they are yet.

so if it'll get me like 7 ANC a day would be $14?

$14 a day for now but it could be $140 a day in the future when ANTCOIN is on bittrex and used like a medium of exchange

Once it's in the client its a little retarded, it will start earning them automatically but you wont be able to automatically take ownership of them. You transfer all your ANS to yourself and then press the claim button. If you get confused check their reddit. Worth it since it's going up in value as we speak. Over $2 each now and no one knows what they are yet.

About 2100 or something will get you 1 a day which is about $2 so worth more than mining and it uses zero electricity once it's in your wallet.

neat.

this antshares wallet isn't gonna get chink'd i hope.

i guess its worth doing some

Help, I am a retard. Which exchange are they on?

Bittrex is the only US/European exchange right now that's carrying antshares. NO western exchange currently lists antcoins (You can buy some from a Chinese site if you fee like going through the hassle though).

how can i make sure i don't get fucked when using the chinaman wallet

Thanks. How do I generate ANS like this? The FAQ on Reddit is not very well-written.

Backup everything you can and use a 16 character password if possible that is printed out and not stored on your PC. Shouldn't matter too much if you don't plan on constantly moving it around. So backup the wallet file, and right click the address and save the private key too, preferably printed out or on a USB.

Once in the wallet it starts generating it automatically, you don't need to do anything. They will always be yours, claiming it may be the difficult part since you have to send your own Antshares to yourself and then the claim button under advanced will no longer be grayed out.

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6k8irp/how_to_claim_anc/

This is the look of someone who missed out on the anttrain and sold for a loss. Sorry buddy boyo try again in another lifetime.

I have 300 ans on bittrex and haven't moved to wallet because I am trying to accumulate while I can. I have currently gained 100 from trades.

I believe I can gain a hundred or so more before it starts before it starts becoming incredibly risky.

Am I doing the right thing by accumulating or screwing myself by letting bittrex take my ANC?

11 ANS reporting. Will I make it?

i think after the conference+ rebrand volatility dies down it will be more advantageous to pull them out and keep them in the wallet

i'm guessing you're long on ANS. what's your reasoning?

Posting to update you guys that I just bought 100K.

>tfw 0 ANS

s-someone wants to send me s-some for f-free?

They're only $7

All my savings are 800ARK :(
Yeh I am poor.

imagine what her antennas can do to your cawk.
hnnnng

Get ahold of some IRL money?

I have 100 antshares, still getting more but I only have 1.5 bitcoin total

Ill at least live comfy right?

100 grand if you wait long enough

>tfw Bittrex account is disabled
Reeeee

I plan on holding for years

Im trying to find a job but
>spain
>jobs

I only have 80 ;_;
I tried daytrading to get more but I got burned and had to sell some ARK to get back to 80.

At least it's not Venezuela

Im thinking about selling my ARK to get some ants but... I dont want to miss the ARK train... Damn it I hate being poor

Ark isnt going anywhere anytime soon. Ans is going to moon in 4 days. Make up your mind by then. Sell half at the peak and buy back most of your Ark.

>tfw only 190 ants

Should i kill myself now?

>conference coming
>Price isn't even getting past the 30k mark
Yeah, coin is dead.

That's 19K by Christmas. That's a conservative estimate too.

People who only had 190 eth when it mooned were pretty damn happy

Still third top volume on bittrex and being heavily manipulated if you care to watch the orders going through. This is far from dead.

Keep thinking that. You'll wanna kys soon enough.

Nothing for ANS. It's basically 3,5m now when it's normally at least 20m.
I keep hearing that ever since last conference ended

Only have 120 ANS, would it be worth it to put in a wallet having so little in terms of earning ANC?

120 ANS? You're better off buying knee pads, son.

ANS always stays near the top of the volume on bittrex you retard. It only declines in volume when EVERY coin declines in volume. go read a book.

If you have 10,000 antshares you will be a MILLIONAIRE when ANS goes to 100 (AKA next march).

Additionally, 10,000 antshares = 5 antcoins a day -> at $25 an antcoin that's $46,000 a year. LITERALLY THE MEDIAN US HOUSEHOLD INCOME JUST FROM RESIDUAL ANT INCOME YOU FOOLS.

>So what is it that you do, user?
>I live off my antshares dividends, baby.
hell yeah

when is the best time to sell to accumulate more?
it's been dipping every weekend before recovering during the week but do you all think that trend will continue?

Sell after the conference before the blood bath of August 1st. Then rebuy. Make sure you keep them in your wallet to get some antcoins. Don't sell the antcoins, they're too rare at the moment. However, this sell and rebuy strategy may not work, if Antshares go up after the rebranding you may buy even higher.

In theory, there should be a significant moon over the next 2 weeks due to peakes interesting from a number of factors, the most pertinent being the neo rebranding. So the correct time to sell would be the day before the rebranding, then buy in maybe 2 days afterwards.

I don't think it will go much lower than it is now.

im going to keep mine on the exchange to react to the volatility, i dont think it will do too bad

I meant *peaked interest

Damn phone typing making me look like a pajeet.

So we got ANS/NEO conference on 18th july and btc fork on 1 August?
Got any suggestion on when to buy/dump?

it's good to have separate stashes for staking and trading. but if you only have like

Last conference people started dumping before the conference was over, and the ATH was actually the day prior. So assuming history repeats then the best time to sell is the day before the rebrand takes place.

we have no idea what this conference has in store. for all you know, this could be the legendary alibaba moment...

True, as a rule of thumb, however, if there is a parabolic increase at any point its time to sell. If there's steady rise up to the conference, might be worth holding until the day after. If there's a parabolic increase before the conference i would just sell then. Very rarely is the news from these events significant enough to sustain the type of rapid price increases seen last month (with ans) and the month prior with dbg.

i'd literally pay 80% of my portfolio to cave in the face with a sledgehammer of the person that keeps making these ANS,s threads. and ALL there family members and pets.

These threads are so fucking annoying.

it's multiple people, no anter.

>i'd literally pay 80% of my portfolio to cave in the face with a sledgehammer of the person that keeps making these ANS,s threads. and ALL there family members and pets.

Hi you can always buy antshares right now for cheap only about $6.90. No point in being upset for missing the moon when we havent even fueled the ship user.

I don't own an antshare. Consider yourself rekt m8

What is the exact date of the conference? pls respond.

44,000 ANS

got em at 9ksat.

No complaints.

you're gonna have to post some evidence of that massive ant colony, buddy

Isn't the official wallet some trojan or shit?

I'd be happy with just 100.

Sold 1100 to more than double my BTC and am holding this. Not holding my breath for a million, though.

TFW less than 50

no, but thanks for the FUDsicle.

i have 100k ANTs

>conference 5 days away
>price keeps falling

Means its gonna moon my friend. Wales are buying in. Just wait until tuesday

>
crypto welfare baby

What happens Tuesday?

Seems 265k is the floor for now. Wondering if I should buy another 100; currently at 100 ANS.