Robinhood Thread

Because I'm broke and retarded and I just deposited $25.00 and I want you to make me a millionaire by the end of the week.

You search for random letters and then invest in the ones with graphs that look nice

Here's my recommendations if you're only investing $25. Sure they're very volatile, but that's the only way to get rich when starting out with that little money. When they launch, they go to the moon.

>DRYS
>CERU (muh nigga)
>FUEL
>JNUG/JDST

Long holds until the end of the moon missions. My top pick is DRYS

>MGT

How is it even possible to get fucked this badly?

don't worry senpai. it only looks bad because of all the reverse splits

That's kinda what I'm looking for. I am simultaneously investing the same amount in mutual funds and letting other people do the investing for me. With this I want to hit home runs. I know I'll strike out a couple times.

I'm not looking to put $300 to buy 1 share of stock.

buy APVO

thank me later

Because greeks are all oily boy fuckers. Why invest in a company based in a country that's bankrupt?

Bumping

Buy LODE STOCK

>Why invest in a company based in a country that's bankrupt?

Thank you. I just got a great idea reading your post. Anyways, Bankrupt countries are THE countries to invest in

I purchased 1500 of drys in march~
Lost 97% since then

They keep on diluting the stock via reverse splits and issuing more stock after
They have 200 million cash on hand but the company is worth 4.73 million on market cap lol
People HATE this company at this point.
They still have 2 billion in dilution to put out

for dry shipping NMM is a much better choice.

they don't dilute as bad as the other dry shippers.

Just looked as I have not looked at my drys holding in a while
Down 99.74%
I own 6 shares after all the reverse splits
This is in 4~ months time

hmm... this looks interesting. what's the PR going to be about?

why would you invest in such a thing in general? You're better off with biotech/pharma startups.

i wouldn't touch DRYS but i'm bagholding NMM. looking scary atm, but might be time to get in. wait till OBV breaks out of negative trend.

buy and sell UAA. or UA. its found a rock solid bottom and is starting to make it way back up. buy monday as it will start rising. keep for 2-3 days sell along with everyone else. and wait for the price to drop so you can buy again.

>no /rgt/ in title
>no FAQ's
>no links

MGT, DRYS, CERU, etc.
How are you guys still stuck on the hot stocks of last summer?
Idk why these are even still mentioned on biz.
I remember when the tips to buy those were giving out a long time ago, I am still astonished they are still being mentioned. Seems like since that faggot left Veeky Forums no one has moved on

I'm monitoring,

CPHI
SGBX
MRNS
PPHM
INPX

For a break out, standard Pump and dump.

The way I see it, I run my trading like a business, get on the trade when there is significant volume, get out when it dies with my profit. Which is hard to do when you only got one day trade.

>INPX

I have this on my radar too.

What site is that for the graphs?

Are you guys going to make a proper robinhood thread before tomorrow? I wanna know what meme stocks are in play

Looks like TradingView

tradingview.com

I would suggest reading on OBV, MACD, Stochastic, Candlestick patterns, Ichimoku...

It's a huge learning curve, tells you when to get in or get out of a trade.

His graph has a Red Bearish could cover, meaning that market is trending down(bearish), there is low volume so looks like every body is done selling.

The Blue and Dark Red like have to cross to signal a trend change, how ever if they do cross it would be a weak signal since it would occur below the red cloud, if it's followed by buying volume, then it would be valid.

Of course the one weekend I don't hold, the whole weekend is safe and peace is going good
And know futures look bullish as hell
FML
Time to wait for the next scare the news pulls out their ass to buy the dip

Ceru went up last week

>MGTI ( doing alright ( cant buy on RH anymore though which sucks.)

>DCTH - PR monday, got FDA approved, possible buyout son.

>TOPS - because just fuck my shit up senpai.

>OPxaw - might see a pop from .11 to .2-.3 if OPXA starts going up.

>-100%
I think it's a little more than that tho...

so its pretty much like crypto

>Long holds until the end of the moon missions. My top pick is DRYS

this post is satire

proper general thread here: