Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I'm the little whalebro who made two weeks ago a thread and answered all the questions you did to me, we touched some interesting points and I was thinking about doing another one since you asked a lot of questions and was pretty fun.

Same rules than last time, I won't shill anything, I won't recommend coins or anything that could benefit some specific coin.

I will answer to everything I can.

(Last thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2697928)

What do you think about DGBs price currently ?

hey man, does this correlate to what you were talking about with patterns? also I started looking at different charts and comparing what happens between certain crypto pairs - so far i think XMR looks like it has interesting reactions to BTC price movement

father we believe you, now please answer!

whats gonna happpnnn???????

"Will give you 1 whole btc if you post the wallet. I promisse." yeah and you never sent it. I was that user with the dog pics.

back to harvest more address from neets?

Seems legit.

When will the market recover? When will it moon?

father help me i beg you

1FwKqAAdxZYCCwUBbooACSPVRwabF4NXKX

have you ever done two chicks at the same time

this
faggot OP should've told everyone no from the get go because everyone starts posting their addy instead of discussing constructive topics

Whales are not bros. Along with ICOs you're the reason this market is turning into crap. So much manipulation fucking everywhere.

sup whalebro. last time you said my post was the funniest and were going to tip me but never did? I'm sure you just forgot. here's my address again 'cause I know you family.

1EaRPK2Rbh4TkqaLov4W7kRXVijeAhNird

I hope you comprehend if I don't tell you "YES IS EXACTLY THAT" or something, but I will tell you that you'r not going bad at all. Still, I never succed when trying to do +4% daily with XMR. Anyway there are thousands of interconnected patterns, you could have discovered one I didn't find. Be carefull with it anyway.

DGB is interesting, got some "friends" applying a lot of attention to it, I still don't trust in the coin progress. Soz, can tell further since its info from other people, not mine.

With what?

"I prefer to give you a doge pic than beg"
"give me wallet"
"ok"
Fuck that guy. I still gave 5 btc in total or something like that to the funniest ones.

With "Market" you mean btc?

Ye, but I payed for it.

Tell me about ARK, will it reach 1€ anytime soon?

Also do you feel like giving away some coins? p-please? p-praise Kek!

Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the MOON? XD

Great, been looking forward to this. Are pnds worth getting in? Or is there a high chance I will get dumped on? If so, what are some preventive mechanisms I could adopt? Is it feasible to participate without a bot?

And another: Is TA reliable in crypto currently? I am trying to do fibonacci retracements together with EMA, MACD, RSI and BB, I have been making some solid calls but that could also be a coincidence.

>saged
Yeah fuck me for posting a BTC address since you begged me to, makes sense.

wasn't addressing the particular shitposter but the mere promise of handing out shekels, which turns a thread into le sent face diarrhea

also interested on your thoughts and expectations for ARK? what's the attitude among your buddies towards it?

I'm not gonna beg for money even though ı'm 16 and can't even buy BTC without huge cuts and fees and don't have that much money because ı'm a student but can you at least buy some CPC(CapriCoin aka my bags) if you analyse it you'll see that it's not a bad purchase at this price too it's just that ı need to buy other coins while they're cheap and ı'm missing out on these bargains thanks

Also do you hold any ARK, OP?

>tfw nobody ever sends me free coins

Thanks man , i started with 500$ im now at 2k.
I hope i make it like you.

Duuude, I need to buy food and cigarettes for my children pls donate 137wtrD4UrjLM47v4ZbeNWDN2ncNqut4h6

Do you loan out BTCs, OP? I wasn't in the previous thread so idk. I'll check it out now.

I mean, you don't really need to, you have a fortune, but with that fortune at 0.1% you could be raking in $375k a month or 4.5 million a year.

Thoughts on XEL?

What are your thoughts on the rapid expansion of ICOs in general and Ethereum? I view this as a natural expansion considering crypto is such a small share compared to other markets.

i understand

What do you think of super old coins like XC that are finally getting some development again, but have a rock bottom market cap?

This guy never sent a single satoshi to anyone. All posted adresses were scanned. No one received anything from him. Don't trust this guy.

Thank you for helping spread the word, and to all other user's I implore you to never keep your Bitcoin savings in an exchange. I've lost much of my bitcoin due to negligence.

Any whales want to fatten the wallet is kindly appreciated:

14gqo5BdLtQkFpCSrBJHb2WNSXckvW7q5k

Yup and i am pretty sure he just edited the source code to post the pic, who would keep 5k btc on an exchange lol

Here's a nice doggo for you. His name is Donny.
18s9UyjNSYMdTwL3Xw6AsCm49S42ps3ATf

What do you think of XRP? Thanks.

exactly

Doing that might benefit the coin which you said you won't so feelsbadman but here is my BTC address if you're feeling generous and want to change a 16 years old Turkish boy's life 12ka2F1kL5EfxUpZqvHJUFpAwrovanXd2U

Hello Mr. Whale,

I'm watching Anime right now, but could you send me 1 BTC? Thanks.

1KbUDi9GMQp2kzciDHeMuDRrJBgjC3eEmC

Well I'll just leave my ARK address here in case OP feels generous. ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

Good night.

Hey, I remember your thread. I was the guy from Spain that begged for btc but got nothing. It was actually a pretty interesting thread, and your info was gold.

Just let me be egoistic for a second:
15B21G8m2WTUeHra1m7P8D1JBFoo2g8Fa3

>And another: Is TA reliable in crypto currently? I am trying to do fibonacci retracements together with EMA, MACD, RSI and BB, I have been making some solid calls but that could also be a coincidence.

Please, looking for this answer

I agree, but you all could take us down pretty easily, anyway ordinary people are often too busy trying to appear superiority to the rest rather than joining forces against a common enemy.

ARK it's pretty interesting, I've got opposing views with my collegues, they don't really believe in it. I however invested a bit, and think that will get strong soon enough (< 6 months) If we'r lucky and there are no whales putting their view in it, it should make it's way.
1$ before 6 months is really possible.
This is speculation, remember. I could be wrong.

High chance to get dumped. Be carefull.
No, Fibo+BB+RSI got REALLY interesting things, in fact is one of the oldest methods I use in daytrading with low volumes, your hits are probably not a coincidence in my personal experience.
Don't go all in just cause I said anyway, but you made without doubt a good point.

I own and I will ever own a lot of BTC.

Sorry, no deep info about it, just whispers.

Ethereum is a special case. It's something too advanced to be in the actual moment of crypto currencies. ETH "method" is without doubt the future of every single currency, but ICO's lack of every single point of control (Side effects of decentralization), leading to some fucking massive frauds. If the market mass/volume would be bigger that would correct itself easily, but it's not that way yet, and that makes ETH really, really fragile.

And there is when ANS come into the game and fucks ETH even further, since neo got the long-term potential to be able to accumulate a volume that ETH doesn't have in reach.

This is a complicated question with a complicated answer, dunno if I explained myself good enough.

how often would you trade with sub 1000 dollars

you forgot to say "sir" a lot

what candle time frames do you trade on? 15minute, 30minute, 1hour, 1day?

interesting

do you think Bancor team will kike out (like they supposedly have on one previous coin) or actually deliver on their stated long-term plan?

once a kike always a kike

What do you think about Feathercoin ?

that's my take on it as well

Thanks. No, you were clear in your answer makes sense. Long term I have bet against Ethereum with ANS and XTZ.

Whenever you/your friends find 'interest' in a coin, what is the procedure? Do you immediately buy a lot of that coin? Is there coordinated buy times?

I'm also curious as to why you have your money on Bittrex, is that indication that there are coins specific to that exchange that you have interest in? Or is it just simply ease of access?

Also, doubt it'll happen but, if there is any way to prove you are who you say you are with that amount of money, send 1 BTC to 1CtonnWS9rRT8He4DMaTYa9qTLpoYuYFbz and I'll send it back. I'm not wealthy but 1 BTC isn't life changing money so I don't really care for it, I just want you to be able to prove anything you say, but again, you don't have to.

Last question, if it took you 9 years 3 months to get that amount of money, how much was from crypto?

>pic related
These are some of my buys for RDD, pretty miserable so if you have any tips it would be very helpful.

forget the question, please help help help im beggin you, u will get the good karma i promise

1FwKqAAdxZYCCwUBbooACSPVRwabF4NXKX

>I agree, but you all could take us down pretty easily, anyway ordinary people are often too busy trying to appear superiority to the rest rather than joining forces against a common enemy.

lol easily yeah. Like it's even possible. The only thing that could rein whales like you in are market regulations, which would pretty much kill the very purpose of crypto in the first place.

You know it and you abuse it in order to amass always more. And for what purpose? do you feel fulfilled because you added another 100k to your wallet after having sunk a coin, screwed anyone on it and amassed even more at cheap price?

You're no bros. you're greedy fucks, no better than bankers.

I just checked the other thread too and he actually never sent someone any satoshi i think if i didn't missed it and ı really doubt anyone would keep 5000BTC on Bittrex probably inspect elements if he can't even spare 0.1 btc for someone in need

What are your thoughts on XEM, ETH, BTC and ANT. Will I make it?

Lol y did you sell one sat below at a lost

I have no experience with that kind of progress with any kind of prior project, therefore I can't compare it with anything, my speculation would be empty. soz

10-30 times a day, I would be all day trading it.

That's a pretty empty question, if the value change is every 5 hours I will put 1hour candles, if its every 30 mins, 15min candle, etc. Anyway I use all of them at the end.

Bancor team is repulsive. It's one of the few few cases where ethical stuff plays a rol in my decisions and I have to admit that their plan could succeed at long-term but I just can't invest cause the people is in it.
I won't talk about bancor anymore thou.

No info about them, soz.

I don't have anything in bittrex anymore, we were interested in a kind of investor that crowds bittrex.
There are coordinated slow-accumulating buy times and slow and coordinated pump times. We want to transmit a serious and interesting coin pump that perdures days, not a crazy 1-hour pump. I hope you understand I wont talk anymore about what we do in this sense.

>how much was from crypto?
80% aprox.

i also wanna do two chicks at once, can you help me out?
1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

This has officially become a begging thread, we're gonna make it fellow autists
1LiofumVJrxaYPi1pegkm7EgiM42kazjM9

ah ok now im starting to get a better understanding of it, thanks

Not that the OP gives anything but begging to do two chicks at once and not actually needing it as a life and death matter so simply for your pleasure you're a fucking asshole and a prideless cunt just letting you know :)

what website do you use to view charts ?

you can name the jew here, you dont have to call them the "bancor team"

Says the turk roach trying to goat OP into giving him money. kys

OP, What do u think of EOS

>You're no bros. you're greedy fucks, no better than bankers.
I'm not denying it. But at least I'm here right now.
Anyway, I don't have the need to lie to you:
>lol easily yeah. Like it's even possible.

It's possible. I talked about 3 hours with one of the most wealthy cryptomarket-related person in the world and he was commenting me how some of their group and him gave up when trying to manipulate BTC values simulating a crash, even with fake news.
They failed, cause BTC was too big and had investors with too strong hands.
There are many ways to destroy whales, but joining all common people against them is a must, and thats the semi-impossible point.

This is just a question, but what do you think would happen if all the memecoins investors, including ETH and LTC would flee to BTC? What do you think would happen with crypto market and the whales?

Who says BTC says whatever coin in special, and I'm obviously not talking about technical issues.

I love this conversation topic.

XEM= no idea, no info. ETH= dunno if will make it, but I know it will pump hard AT LEAST one last time.
BTC= will make it.
ANT= 60% of turning itself the number 2-3 of the whole market, 40% of failing miserably. This one is the one that got all the whales breathing hard.

You need more patience and another coin to daytrade.
Anyway, how much time there is between your buys and sells?

Also Op, i hate myself for begin but...
16dCJEDbcs9XW9LDfYAJxTYTEBeRtqaFNk

pic not related
Was being dumped, no floor, took my eye off the screen for a second so panic sold.
As long as you're giving no indication to what coins you're invested in, there is no context to what you say so it shouldn't matter.

I'm genuinely just interested in studying TA and to spot a pump before it happens, like you said, not a crazy 1-hour pump, can you give me a time frame for a pump you've induced before? 1 week of accumulation? 1 month? Just rough times, don't need to give any indication of what coin.

>80% aprox.
Cheers for answering, any fundamental tips or knowledge you've come across through your experience?

The first buy at 6 sats was 05/17/2017 and then I sold 2 hours later for a 3x on my money. I thought that would have been the extent of the pump, I saw a thread about it here and instantly bought, taking a risk.

The second round of buys/sells are a month later all in the space of a day.

I don't have enough money to daytrade a big coin, do you have any recommendations for a coin I could look into with less than $1k?

XRP?

With X coin I remember we did it like this:
weeks 1-2 were my turns, where i bought X quantity and the coin value got +7%. week 3-4 second whale did his daily bought and the coin value got +6%, at this point there was a lot of investors alredy taking confidence in the project. We waited for the last whale to buy the last two weeks another big quantity and the coin got +4% more. Then, for 2 days we pumped it hard having a +31% in 48 hours, and we dumped it the following day.

The numbers are not exact and the hours neither, but was really really similar to it.
Also the I won't comment the dump procedure.

It's pretty hard to identify us cause the bag holders usually sell at the minimum chance, so the volume gets higher but not so much for you to identify the change. Still I know people who caught us more than once and got a lot of profit from it.

>Any fundamental tips or knowledge you've come across through your experience?
Study a group of coins, choose the 3 perfect ones to daytrade (Easy value changes of 1-3% 4-5 times a day) and do modafinil/addy to be 14 hours every day daytrading till you got 200k$, then change the plan or you will ruin you wealth and your health.

You really need at least 1k$.
ETH is ideal at beginning.

Will pump hard, the problem is knowing when. May be 2 august or in 5 years :(
Can you believe I just got 1 coin in my bagholder room and is XRP? Pretty disappointing.

you mentioned +4% daily, so you cash out back to btc daily? what aspect do you recommend i focus my study on if i want to find patterns like you did, i know you mentioned before that volume is very important.

>This is just a question, but what do you think would happen if all the memecoins investors, including ETH and LTC would flee to BTC? What do you think would happen with crypto market and the whales?

That's a strange question. That would create a meteoritic increase of value of BTC as everyone would rush into it and there is only 16M of it, would make whales stupidly rich and ten time fatter than they are already, would trigger the wall street fucks to enter seriously into the fray to try and take control of it, and would probably create epic bubbles and crashes in quick successions.

Any icos you see that have real potential and not just a money grab?

Op I got u a funny picture, i know you like funny pixtures. Thank me later

16dCJEDbcs9XW9LDfYAJxTYTEBeRtqaFNk

Indeed, but thats only the first part.
>would trigger the wall street fucks to enter seriously into the fray to try and take control of it

There is when the party begins, I would srsly give my two legs for it to happen.
Half of the whales would die, the other half would be in the strangest of the situations: They wouldn't be able to leave BTC neither to buy more.
They would exist, but they wouldn't be able to manipulate nothing at all.
There are past examples in IBEX and Dow jones.

No one. Buy after the ico reached the floor.

Man if I don't give btc for free the threads are half dead, thats disappointing

also i dont have access to adderal or modafinil but i take SEMAX to keep me alert and focused

Any tips on money managment ?

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain that, understandable that you don't explain the dump procedure although I would have appreciated it.

I'm understanding that, in this particular example of X coin, it was a good month/month and a half of slow accumulation then a blast of 2 days in which large quantities were purchased.

Any fear that your fellow whales would cash out before you and leave you with a lot less profit?

>modafinil/addy
I've seen and heard that modafinil is less addictive, I'll try this.

>You really need at least 1k$.
I could scrap together 1k but it would involve selling nearly everything I own to the point of my clothes. I'll try my best with what I have, thank you for the advice.

Any tips on money managment?

What do you think about trading bots

could you adopt a trip and give Veeky Forumsraelis a heads up once in a blue moon? like in the final 40% kind of stages you described after a lengthy accumulation period? there are mostly plankton here so there would be no significant effect on the outcome anyway

Fucking kek'd.

interesting. and you'd like that to happens ?
Well that would quickly turn your 12 millions into 30 millions I guess so there's that.
that would be a terrible situation for everyone who is not a mega-whale though and essentially that would kill the very ideal behind the crypto as huge banks and governments rush to wrestle complete control of it, put regulations, find a way to tell who own what etc. and ultimately turn BTC into an instrument to get more power over our lives. including yours.

OP, just curious. Why do you reach out to this community if all people are gonna do is beg you to give them something for free? I mean surely you've got the funds to do anything, and yet you decide to come here. Why?

btw, look at METAL right now. All a whole operation of whales that should end tomorrow or in 2 days, maybe even before i dunno. Its the perfect model, I may even try to swim their wave.

Good at start, bad with +50k$, terrible with +100-200k$. Not worth imho

My collegues wouldnt like it.
I'd love to do it thou, I started here in the very beggining.

>There is when the party begins, I would srsly give my two legs for it to happen.
>Half of the whales would die, the other half would be in the strangest of the situations: They wouldn't be able to leave BTC neither to buy more.
>They would exist, but they wouldn't be able to manipulate nothing at all.
>There are past examples in IBEX and Dow jones.
>There is when the party begins, I would srsly give my two legs for it to happen.
>Half of the whales would die, the other half would be in the strangest of the situations: They wouldn't be able to leave BTC neither to buy more.
>They would exist, but they wouldn't be able to manipulate nothing at all.
>There are past examples in IBEX and Dow jones.
I've heard this same thing before.
So OP, what do you think should non whale do to make some $$ out here?

so why did you or your group stopped pumping cloak? thx for the profits btw.

not going to post my wallet but would you be willing to take down a small sell wall instead?

Any opinions on SC? I just bought some because its dipping hard but the news seem to point that its about to completely fold.

Also thanks for answering all the questions bro, really appreciate it. I got in with 1k, havent made any money so far, but hopefully once this bear market ends i will be in +

how about setting up a canary kind of thing somewhere, somehow? the initiated/interested could detect the presence/absence of some minute detail signalling the onset of an event; the only hurdle I foresee is the initial verification like a timestamp uploaded prior to the thing happening thus proving it had been done consciously and willingly by you and yours while you would still have plausible deniability, perhaps a pastebin URL inserted at the end of a posted picture file?

Let's say a baby guppy becomes a whale, how do you meet other whales? How do whales find together?

> ANT= 60% of turning itself the number 2-3 of the whole market, 40% of failing miserably. This one is the one that got all the whales breathing hard.

ANT as in aragon or ANS as in antshares?

any opinion on IOC, OP?

Are you a lone whale? or part of a group?

Here's some OC i've made in regards to the market recently, can i have some coin to make up for all the losses i've incurred while trying to learn crypto and literally buying high and selling low.

No, I would not like it, for it would mean (Even doubling my quantity) that the whaletrading is over. The people would have won, and my only option would be retreating to fiat or staying there with what I have.
You all need a single coin, decentralizated and smart-contract abled to rule over them all, when it happens, the world will change and the whales will bleed. They will stay rich, their sons and daughters too, but not their sixth generation of grandsons if you understand... It would be long from over, but the end would have started.
I PRAY for it to happen, for I am a communist over a rich guy lal

>that would be a terrible situation for everyone who is not a mega-whale though and essentially that would kill the very ideal behind the crypto as huge banks and governments rush to wrestle complete control of it, put regulations
You'r absolutely wrong. Would happen the same as tax havens, they are there, nobody likes them, but they are there.
If such a currency with such a value would exist, at least one big country would accept it as such.
That would make it uncontrolable, thousands if not milions of people would move to live as rich people to places where their wealth would be accepted as such, as btc or whatever currency it would be.
But for it to happen, such currency would need to have first a terrible high value.
Regulations would be put just nationally, as I said, like with tax havens.

Cause years ago i was a guy who Inherited a bit of money from his grandfathers, but instead of buying a car with it, decided to play with some stuff Veeky Forums said would be really big in some time.
I feel like I'm debt with this site.

Problems with certain governments.

Gonna read the next questions and answer in 1 min.

OP how do you guys cash out?

Shit, good on you man. Pretty rare that someone makes it without turning into a massive ass hat. GG, OP.

You can't cash out crypto retard

So basically, you put your money and buy cryto...and you can't cash out....Are you sure
I am the one who is retard?

Study a group of coins, choose the 3 perfect ones to daytrade (Easy value changes of 1-3% 4-5 times a day) and do modafinil/addy to be 14 hours every day daytrading till you got 200k$, then change the plan or you will ruin you wealth and your health.

I met them in the IE business school.

Sorry about that, I meant Antshares, NEO.

I love it, but I wouldn't bet for it, the world is too bussy trying to get reach at any cost.
But I really love it, I studied it a lot and if some day I would turn into a big whale I without doubt will help them.

I'm part of a group, however they decided to join Bancor not so long ago and two of us decided to retreat, so we are not a big group anymore.

I've got a deal with a Panama and Spanish banks.